Grey Hulk vs. Namora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



StiltmanFTW
Namora is incredibly wet wink

juggernaut74
She already said she pretty much can't hurt the Hulk, but Grey Hulk is another story. I'd still go with Grey Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Really? Even after the beating Ms. Marvel gave him?

Mike82
Namora crushes Grey Hulk. Ms Marvel beat up Grey Hulk, so you could only imagine what Namora could do to him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/69316/1670208-hulk_8_003.jpg

riv6672
How wet was Ms. Marvel as she gave grey Hulk a beating?

I'll go for GH here. But i really just want to ask, why the plethora of Namora threads? She do something especially note worthy lately?

juggernaut74
Never saw that. But I'd still go with Fixit.

Mike82
Originally posted by riv6672
How wet was Ms. Marvel as she gave grey Hulk a beating?

I'll go for GH here. But i really just want to ask, why the plethora of Namora threads? She do something especially note worthy lately?

Ms Marvel was just regular Ms Marvel when she did this.

I read an issue of Agents of Atlas that had Namora beat up Ms Marvel real badly. I thought that was cool, so I started posting fights here. Now, other people are doing it, which is also cool. smile

The Nuul
Fix fixes her.

Genii96
Namora beats him worse than ms marvel did

abhilegend
Hulk wins. And what's with all these Namora threads?

Mike82
Originally posted by Genii96
Namora beats him worse than ms marvel did

Exactly. Grey Hulk max is at 70 tons. A dehydrated Namora would beat him. A fully hydrated Namora would one-shot him to the next state.

riv6672
Originally posted by Mike82
Ms Marvel was just regular Ms Marvel when she did this.

I read an issue of Agents of Atlas that had Namora beat up Ms Marvel real badly. I thought that was cool, so I started posting fights here. Now, other people are doing it, which is also cool. smile
Ah, ok. Thanks!

And...proof no read threads. laughing out loud

Originally posted by abhilegend
...And what's with all these Namora threads?

The Nuul
Originally posted by riv6672
How wet was Ms. Marvel as she gave grey Hulk a beating?

I'll go for GH here. But i really just want to ask, why the plethora of Namora threads? She do something especially note worthy lately?

I'd say that Ms. Marvel giving Grey Hulk/Mr. Fixit a beating is a low ball for Hulk.

zopzop
Originally posted by Genii96
Namora beats him worse than ms marvel did
thumb up

The Nuul
Grey Hulk fights Green Hulk, and neither Namora or Ms. Marvel are beating those two in one on one.

Mike82
Originally posted by The Nuul
Grey Hulk fights Green Hulk, and neither Namora or Ms. Marvel are beating those two in one on one.

Except that iMs Marvel did smack down Grey Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Mike82
Exactly. Grey Hulk max is at 70 tons. A dehydrated Namora would beat him. A fully hydrated Namora would one-shot him to the next state.

Grey Hulk threw a pyramid like it was a piece of paper. You're wrong. By the way, Hulk wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Mike82
Except that iMs Marvel did smack down Grey Hulk.

Punching people doesn't equal win.

StiltmanFTW
She made him transform into Savage Hulk. Fixit was done.

Rogue w/ Ms. Marvel's powers has stated she had the power to go toe to toe with the Hulk, so it's not exactly something unexpected from Carol.

Pineapple Thing beat him when they first met, too. Fixit was a beast, but not an unbeatable beast.

Mike82
Originally posted by carver9
Punching people doesn't equal win.

Ms Marvel's first punch drew blood. First punch. Joe reeled from the impact from the first two punches, the third sent him flying backwards. No way could Ms Marvel do that to the real Hulk. True, it may not have been a win, but she was most certainly winning. Ms Marvel was aware that Grey Hulk is a lot weaker than regular Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
She made him transform into Savage Hulk. Fixit was done.

Rogue w/ Ms. Marvel's powers has stated she had the power to go toe to toe with the Hulk, so it's not exactly something unexpected from Carol.

Pineapple Thing beat him when they first met, too. Fixit was a beast, but not an unbeatable beast.

So he was koed? Scans of Fixit being koed resulting in him turning into Green Hulk.

riv6672
I still gotta go grey.
A scan of a different character punching GH really doesnt convince me, sorry.

carver9
Originally posted by Mike82
Ms Marvel's first punch drew blood. First punch. Joe reeled from the impact from the first two punches, the third sent him flying backwards. No way could Ms Marvel do that to the real Hulk. True, it may not have been a win, but she was most certainly winning. Ms Marvel was aware that Grey Hulk is a lot weaker than regular Hulk.

No matter how good you think Namora is, she would never live up to this level.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948640_07.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948641_08.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948642_09.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948643_10.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948644_11.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948645_12.jpg

carver9
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948646_13.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948647_14-15.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948648_16.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948649_17.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948650_18.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948651_19.jpg

carver9
He also no sold she Hulk and completely dominated her with ease.

The Nuul
Yep, Grey Hulk stomps here.

Genii96
Namora has been noted to be namor's roughly equal. She also has good feats against super heavyweights as well including thor and hercules,2 shotting ms marvel who beat GH,and even downed poseidon with hercules' help. Pretty sure her strength would outweigh GH's

Mike82
Namora still stomps. Unless there's a more recent showing of Grey Hulk other than Carol's fight/***** slap in Mighty Avengers, Namora stomps hard.

Stoic
Originally posted by The Nuul
Grey Hulk fights Green Hulk, and neither Namora or Ms. Marvel are beating those two in one on one.

Correct.

Originally posted by carver9
Grey Hulk threw a pyramid like it was a piece of paper. You're wrong. By the way, Hulk wins.

Do you remember our battlezone Carver? The one that I told you that the Hulk starts out at different levels? Well his battle with Ms. Marvel showcases that point solidly. This is seen when Joe later goes on to defeat Simon Williams, who is actually superior to Ms. Marvel. The Hulk has always had to ramp up in strength. When Joe fought the Avengers, and lifted that pyramid, he went in stronger than he did when he fought Ms. Marvel. In fact, didn't he just change into the Grey Hulk just before Ms. Marvel began to beat him up? Yet you denied these facts.

Mike82
Tigra swooning at Wonder Man though. laughing

Anyways, Namora can lift up some very heavy things as well:

Namora lifting a ship out of the water


Namora ripping the superstructure off a battleship and tossing it

The Nuul
Originally posted by Stoic
Correct.



Do you remember our battlezone Carver? The one that I told you that the Hulk starts out at different levels? Well his battle with Ms. Marvel showcases that point solidly. This is seen when Joe later goes on to defeat Simon Williams, who is actually superior to Ms. Marvel. The Hulk has always had to ramp up in strength. When Joe fought the Avengers, and lifted that pyramid, he went in stronger than he did when he fought Ms. Marvel. In fact, didn't he just change into the Grey Hulk just before Ms. Marvel began to beat him up? Yet you denied these facts.

Either way, Namora is going to piss off Grey Hulk, and Joe/Grey is going to smash her into the ground.

Stoic
I think that it would be a decent fight considering Namora is Namor's near, or exact equal. We've seen Namor's fights with the Hulk at his Grey levels.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Correct.



Do you remember our battlezone Carver? The one that I told you that the Hulk starts out at different levels? Well his battle with Ms. Marvel showcases that point solidly. This is seen when Joe later goes on to defeat Simon Williams, who is actually superior to Ms. Marvel. The Hulk has always had to ramp up in strength. When Joe fought the Avengers, and lifted that pyramid, he went in stronger than he did when he fought Ms. Marvel. In fact, didn't he just change into the Grey Hulk just before Ms. Marvel began to beat him up? Yet you denied these facts.

She Hulk vs Thor = Thor is a class 60. Superman vs Shadow Dragon equals Superman class 10. Surfer vs Black panther equals Surfer class 5. I can do this all day. It happens. Ms. Marvel punching Hulk doesn't go against anything I said.

juggernaut74
Namora already stated she can't do much to Hulk even in the water.

Mike82
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Namora already stated she can't do much to Hulk even in the water.

She said that he's still the Hulk in water. She didn't say she couldn't do much.

carver9
Originally posted by Mike82
She said that he's still the Hulk in water. She didn't say she couldn't do much.

Read what she say and think about it for a bit.

http://s378.photobucket.com/user/wilcat92/media-full/Namora/aoa_08_18.jpg.html

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mike82
She said that he's still the Hulk in water. She didn't say she couldn't do much. She attacked him from behind which didn't do anything. Then she said that's all I can do. Then she says something about even in the water that's about all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
So he was koed? Scans of Fixit being koed resulting in him turning into Green Hulk.

He was worse than ko'd - he hasn't made an appearance since shocklaugh See how badly Carol owned him?

carver9
Lol...true

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
She Hulk vs Thor = Thor is a class 60. Superman vs Shadow Dragon equals Superman class 10. Surfer vs Black panther equals Surfer class 5. I can do this all day. It happens. Ms. Marvel punching Hulk doesn't go against anything I said.

So now we move the goal posts instead of being honest? None of what you said had anything to do with what I wrote. The Hulk grows in power as time goes on. This is something that you should know, but then again why not be dishonest? The scans provided in this very thread are proof that the Hulk does not remain at the same level, and I can't believe that i even have to explain this to you. Let's break it down as in as simple a form as possible.

1. Ms. Marvel was beating the crap out of Joe Fixit who had not yet transformed for even five minutes.

2. Wonder man defeats Ms. Marvel.

3. Joe Fixit who had time to ramp up before ever facing the Avengers goes on to not only embarrass Wonder man who was able to defeat Ms. Marvel but also to defeat the entire Avengers with him.

4. This goes to show you that Joe Fixit (the Grey Hulk) does not start out at class 100 at all, but like the handbooks state, he begins at class 70-75. This isn't something very hard to understand, nor is it something that you should deny.

For the record, I think that Fixit would win, but he would be in for a fight. On the other hand Namora, just like Namor could win this, if she went apeshit on him before he reached her level of strength.

Mike82
Originally posted by Stoic
So now we move the goal posts instead of being honest? None of what you said had anything to do with what I wrote. The Hulk grows in power as time goes on. This is something that you should know, but then again why not be dishonest? The scans provided in this very thread are proof that the Hulk does not remain at the same level, and I can't believe that i even have to explain this to you. Let's break it down as in as simple a form as possible.

1. Ms. Marvel was beating the crap out of Joe Fixit who had not yet transformed for even five minutes.

2. Wonder man defeats Ms. Marvel.

3. Joe Fixit who had time to ramp up before ever facing the Avengers goes on to not only embarrass Wonder man who was able to defeat Ms. Marvel but also to defeat the entire Avengers with him.

4. This goes to show you that Joe Fixit (the Grey Hulk) does not start out at class 100 at all, but like the handbooks state, he begins at class 70-75. This isn't something very hard to understand, nor is it something that you should deny.

For the record, I think that Fixit would win, but he would be in for a fight. On the other hand Namora, just like Namor could win this, if she went apeshit on him before he reached her level of strength.

thumb up

Mike82
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He was worse than ko'd - he hasn't made an appearance since shocklaugh See how badly Carol owned him?

Yeah, it would have been better had he reverted back to Bruce Banner when she punched him. laughing

Bruce wakes up seeing stars like "Wha...what just happened?"

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
So now we move the goal posts instead of being honest? None of what you said had anything to do with what I wrote. The Hulk grows in power as time goes on. This is something that you should know, but then again why not be dishonest? The scans provided in this very thread are proof that the Hulk does not remain at the same level, and I can't believe that i even have to explain this to you. Let's break it down as in as simple a form as possible.

1. Ms. Marvel was beating the crap out of Joe Fixit who had not yet transformed for even five minutes.

2. Wonder man defeats Ms. Marvel.

3. Joe Fixit who had time to ramp up before ever facing the Avengers goes on to not only embarrass Wonder man who was able to defeat Ms. Marvel but also to defeat the entire Avengers with him.

4. This goes to show you that Joe Fixit (the Grey Hulk) does not start out at class 100 at all, but like the handbooks state, he begins at class 70-75. This isn't something very hard to understand, nor is it something that you should deny.

For the record, I think that Fixit would win, but he would be in for a fight. On the other hand Namora, just like Namor could win this, if she went apeshit on him before he reached her level of strength.

Show me Fixit prepping before facing the Avengers. I'm going to say this and I'm leaving this topic alone. If you can't apply the same logic you're using for Fixit ta other characters then this debate is pointless.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Show me Fixit prepping before facing the Avengers. I'm going to say this and I'm leaving this topic alone. If you can't apply the same logic you're using for Fixit ta other characters then this debate is pointless.

What logic? Do you even know what you're even talking about? The Hulk ramps up in power. What other characters do this? Are you purposely acting doltish? Does the Hulk grow in power or not? I provided enough proof with the scans that are in this very thread. Do yourself a favor and go back and review them.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
What logic? Do you even know what you're even talking about? The Hulk ramps up in power. What other characters do this? Are you purposely acting doltish? Does the Hulk grow in power or not? I provided enough proof with the scans that are in this very thread. Do yourself a favor and go back and review them.

This doesn't have a thing to do with ramping up in power. What I'm telling you is you're using Ms. Marvel showing as proof of Hulk's strength when ignoring similar showings with other high end characters. Simple concept. Either accept similar showings for ALL character's or be as hypocrite. Your choice.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Show me Fixit prepping before facing the Avengers. I'm going to say this and I'm leaving this topic alone. If you can't apply the same logic you're using for Fixit ta other characters then this debate is pointless. I read this post really fast and I thought you said "ta da" like you were throwing magic in Stoic's face.

I don't know why you'd even say "ta" without the "da". Wasted oppurtunity

juggernaut74
Namora didn't fair to we'll against savage Hulk. She's gonna do better against Fixit but she still goes down.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Namora didn't fair to we'll against savage Hulk. She's gonna do better against Fixit but she still goes down. to we will?

But Namor has at least two KOs against Hulk and a whole bunch of stalemates. I don't even think Hulk has KO'ed Namor even though he's looked better. Have to check on that one
Even Starlin has wrote Namor to stalemate Savage

juggernaut74
The last Hulk/Namor fight I saw Namor was swatted away like a knat.

carver9
We all know Classic Hulk doesn't equal current Hulk...at the minimum 10 yrs from today's date. Back in the day everyone and their grandma did good against the Hulk. Doesn't bode well for current characters though. That's like me using classic Thanos showings for his recent depictions.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by juggernaut74
The last Hulk/Namor fight I saw Namor was swatted away like a knat. Scans?

Originally posted by carver9
We all know Classic Hulk doesn't equal current Hulk...at the minimum 10 yrs from today's date. Back in the day everyone and their grandma did good against the Hulk. Doesn't bode well for current characters though. That's like me using classic Thanos showings for his recent depictions. That'd be all well and good if Grey Hulk was equal to current Hulk. Or if Savage Hulk was weaker than Grey Hulk. Or if your point had to do with anything at all

juggernaut74
No scans but was drawn by Mcguiness iirc.

carver9
We seen the depiction of Grey Hulk though and it ain't low end either. Pretty got darn high 'even if the story was based off of classic showings'.

juggernaut74
I think it was Hulk #10 where Hulk slaps Namor down.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
We seen the depiction of Grey Hulk though and it ain't low end either. Pretty got darn high 'even if the story was based off of classic showings'. Doesn't matter. He was still weaker than Savage. He wasn't even close to angry enough to debate that either.

Trying to play Savage off as weak is a shitty point just because you think Hulk got stronger with the benefit of time. Just because you want to erase any low feats from that era.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think it was Hulk #10 where Hulk slaps Namor down. All he does is punch him and hold him down while he reasons to Namor why he needs to help.

And that was in the full swing of Loebforce Rulk too when Loebforce Hulk was Loebforce Rulk level.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Doesn't matter. He was still weaker than Savage. He wasn't even close to angry enough to debate that either.

Trying to play Savage off as weak is a shitty point just because you think Hulk got stronger with the benefit of time. Just because you want to erase any low feats from that era.

Not brushing off his lows, just saying he has become more powerful over time, and he has whereas Namor has stayed consistent.

Never said Savage was weak by the way, just saying those showings back then doesn't equal anything for today's Hulk, Superman, or whoever else that has grown in power after that era.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
All he does is punch him and hold him down while he reasons to Namor why he needs to help.

And that was in the full swing of Loebforce Rulk too when Loebforce Hulk was Loebforce Rulk level.

Think it was more than that.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Not brushing off his lows, just saying he has become more powerful over time, and he has whereas Namor has stayed consistent.

Never said Savage was weak by the way, just saying those showings back then doesn't equal anything for today's Hulk, Superman, or whoever else that has grown in power after that era. Sure.

So... completely irrelevant to Grey Hulk is what you're saying?

Also lol at you lowering Savage to a level that doesn't equal anything to Superman considering... your entire posting history. I don't even know anymore with you Carver.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Think it was more than that. Yeah no. The previous page was Namor flying at Hulk, but it's big and pointless to upload.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2hmk605.jpg

I don't get how that means anything.

Stoic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Scans?

That'd be all well and good if Grey Hulk was equal to current Hulk. Or if Savage Hulk was weaker than Grey Hulk. Or if your point had to do with anything at all

Exactly.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Sure.

So... completely irrelevant to Grey Hulk is what you're saying?

Also lol at you lowering Savage to a level that doesn't equal anything to Superman considering... your entire posting history. I don't even know anymore with you Carver.

Let's include the previous page.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk is Hulk...is this the ft you are talking about with Hulk overpowering Namor with one hand?

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot2_zps17c7517f.jpg.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot_zpsc960e193.jpg.html

Who said anything about Savage Hulk equaling Grey Hulk? I don't get it. You're flipping the argument.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Let's include the previous page.



Who said anything about Savage Hulk equaling Grey Hulk? I don't get it. You're flipping the argument. I don't get what adding the previous page does. Nothing happened in it. It's exactly what I described. laughing out loud

What are you even talking about. You've been incredibly dense lately.

The conversation was about Grey Hulk... the entire thread was about Grey Hulk, then you come out of nowhere talking about how Savage Hulk doesn't equal current Hulk like that means anything.
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Namora didn't fair to we'll against savage Hulk. She's gonna do better against Fixit but she still goes down. Originally posted by Branlor Swift
to we will?

But Namor has at least two KOs against Hulk and a whole bunch of stalemates. I don't even think Hulk has KO'ed Namor even though he's looked better. Have to check on that one
Even Starlin has wrote Namor to stalemate Savage Originally posted by juggernaut74
The last Hulk/Namor fight I saw Namor was swatted away like a knat.

Originally posted by carver9
We all know Classic Hulk doesn't equal current Hulk...at the minimum 10 yrs from today's date. Back in the day everyone and their grandma did good against the Hulk. Doesn't bode well for current characters though. That's like me using classic Thanos showings for his recent depictions.


You're essentially having a conversation with yourself to try and diminish Namor even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the Hulk in this thread. Which is what I'm saying. You're just completely lost

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Never said Savage was weak by the way, just saying those showings back then doesn't equal anything for today's Hulk, Superman, or whoever else that has grown in power after that era. Last year:

Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Ok look at these 3 videos

Part 1: Hulk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmjHaiO59lc

Part 2: Superman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GSZFT406Fs

Part 3: The Winner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ2ai9hJkV8

And see if they change your thoughts on the match.

Then it's:

Round 1: Morals On, In character

Round 2: Morals Off, BFR off, Fight to the death
1. Savage Hulk vs. Post-Crisis Superman
2. Worldbreaker Hulk vs. Post-Crisis Superman
3. Indestructible Hulk vs. Post-Crisis Superman

I'm also curious to know if the videos influenced your vote or at least your thoughts on this fight in anyway. Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk in all three. Originally posted by carver9
This, but one can go either way, depending on how pissed Hulk is.

-------------------

2 years ago:

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Despero- VICE AND VIRTUE

http://www.aric-dacia.com/dcu/despero.jpg

VERSUS

Savage Hulk

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/SavageReleased.gif Originally posted by carver9
So when people vote for Hulk, they are Carver? WTF. Looking at fts, Hulk kills him. Stronger, Faster, and more durable.


Last year Grey Hulk vs Superman. You agree that Grey Hulk is Wonder Woman level:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t590095.html


Last year:
Originally posted by carver9
Pr didn't take the post serious so I see why no one else would but i was serious about this version of Hulk being far stronger. It's debatable if Superman is stronger than Savage Hulk, who is far weaker than WWH and indestructible Hulk.

psycho gundam
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't get what adding the previous page does. Nothing happened in it. It's exactly what I described. laughing out loud

What are you even talking about. You've been incredibly dense lately.

The conversation was about Grey Hulk... the entire thread was about Grey Hulk, then you come out of nowhere talking about how Savage Hulk doesn't equal current Hulk like that means anything.





You're essentially having a conversation with yourself to try and diminish Namor even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the Hulk in this thread. Which is what I'm saying. You're just completely lost

This started because you brought up Namor beating Hulk in the past. I simply said those fights doesn't mean anything for today's Hulk and even brought up recent 'writings' of Grey Hulk. I see what you're saying but what I'm saying is things might not play out the same in a fight involving Namor and Hulk, even Grey Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Last year:



-------------------

2 years ago:




Last year Grey Hulk vs Superman. You agree that Grey Hulk is Wonder Woman level:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t590095.html


Last year:

What's the point of this? This is agreeing with my thoughts on Grey hulks strength.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
This started because you brought up Namor beating Hulk in the past. I simply said those fights doesn't mean anything for today's Hulk and even brought up recent 'writings' of Grey Hulk. I see what you're saying but what I'm saying is things might not play out the same in a fight involving Namor and Hulk, even Grey Hulk. Originally posted by carver9
What's the point of this? This is agreeing with my thoughts on Grey hulks strength.

Jesus Christ you're dense. I don't know how you function in day to day life anymore.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Jesus Christ you're dense. I don't know how you function in day to day life anymore.

Sigh...I get what you're saying. You are saying that no matter how powerful Grey Hulk might be, he isn't more powerful than Savage Hulk, the same Savage Hulk that Namor stalemated. What I'm saying is, I don't think a fight between Savage Hulk, let alone a fight with Grey Hulk will play out the same as they were in the past.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh...I get what you're saying. You are saying that no matter how powerful Grey Hulk might be, he isn't more powerful than Savage Hulk, the same Savage Hulk that Namor stalemated. What I'm saying is, I don't think a fight between Savage Hulk, let alone a fight with Grey Hulk will play out the same as they were in the past. So... what exactly is your point with bringing up Current Hulk then is the biggest question?

But even your post in a bubble is questionable as well. And you assuming any Hulk gets stronger just because it's newer is stupid as well. He got one high feat, that doesn't raise his entire level especially considering it was supposed to be the past.

Also, your last Hulk conversation with me had you bringing up Savage Hulk feats, and Bannerless Hulk feats to say he was above Celestials. Which was more than 10 years ago. Why the sudden shitting on Hulk over 10 years ago when you were just championing only THAT Hulk to say he was stronger than all the Celestials? Why is he now weaker than Superman when a week ago he was stronger than all the Celestials, when a year ago he was stronger than Superman, when... could go on here.
Why is Savage Hulk looked down upon now? Did something happen to all his feats in that week since we last discussed him?


But commit to a question for once. Why would Namor's showings against Savage Hulk not be relevant to Grey Hulk written like 3 years ago? What changed? Did Grey Hulk do something above Savage Hulk or something? Do we really think beating Wonder Man puts Grey Hulk above Savage Hulk just because it was written recently... which for whatever reason raises Hulk's power even if it was supposed to be a past event...

Branlor Swift
Also before someone smarter than Carver points it out, I only brought up Namor because Namora is supposed to be somewhere around his strength (and previous posts in the thread talked about him). Seems somewhat relevant. Not that it means she will beat Savage Hulk or stalemate, but then again Grey Hulk isn't Savage despite Carver doing Carver things... though, that's not saying she'll beat Grey Hulk either, but it's still somewhat of a topic.

And then Carver just is the worst so whatever this is now. Carver's broken. He's like Hulk without Banner. He's lost his edge completely. He's the "9" without the "Carver".

Also, I sneezed with my mouth wide open and I know something was in there, but I don't know where it went. Which is also a better point than Carver can make now.

abhilegend
Haha, bran is flat out murdering Carver here. Just for the record, Hulk and Namor again fought in 2011 in Defenders. It was a stalemate.

Mike82
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Also before someone smarter than Carver points it out, I only brought up Namor because Namora is supposed to be somewhere around his strength (and previous posts in the thread talked about him).

Exactly. This is actually mentioned in the comics. One example is the same issue where The New Avengers fight Atlas. Bucky spies on the team and sees Namora and says she's human and Atlantean, just like her cousin, with all the power you would expect.

It's obvious with the two showings, there exists a huge disparity in power levels. Ms Marvel solos Grey Hulk. In the other showing, Grey Hulk solos the Avengers. How does that work? The only explanation that makes sense is that the Grey Hulk has a much lower base power level than other incarnations and increases in strength as he gets angrier. Grey Hulk is class 70' not class 100. This is how Ms Marvel was able to beat him so easily. He just transformed into a Grey Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Hmmm...this is also a rather recent showing for Gray Hulk power levels...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40015/1129403-4b___grey.png

Does it pass the Carver test?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Back in the day everyone and their grandma did good against the Hulk.

What a load of bullshit.

abhilegend
You'd think Thor would've oneshotted hulk in that Era by carver9 standards.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hmmm...this is also a rather recent showing for Gray Hulk power levels...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40015/1129403-4b___grey.png

Does it pass the Carver test? What does that even mean?

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
What does that even mean?

The Carver test is too Carver for you.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh...I get what you're saying. You are saying that no matter how powerful Grey Hulk might be, he isn't more powerful than Savage Hulk, the same Savage Hulk that Namor stalemated. What I'm saying is, I don't think a fight between Savage Hulk, let alone a fight with Grey Hulk will play out the same as they were in the past.

Boooo!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Nuul
The Carver test is too Carver for you.

laughing out loud

Psycho totally failed it. It's a good sign, though.

StyleTime
Originally posted by abhilegend
You'd think Thor would've oneshotted hulk in that Era by carver9 standards.
Well, a rookie Cyclops and Jean wrecked him. ha-som

http://s9.postimg.org/89knskwqz/X_MEN066_08a.jpg-http://s9.postimg.org/66a8kwwy3/X_MEN066_09a.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Good ol' times, when TP assault was enough to beat the Hulk.

Now? WORLD WAR HULK SMASH [email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]!!! ...

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Genii96
Namor and hulk fought recently and it ws a stalemate like just about their other fights on land,what carver is trying to make up,I have no idea. Namora would win this imo

Mike82
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, a rookie Cyclops and Jean wrecked him. ha-som

http://s9.postimg.org/89knskwqz/X_MEN066_08a.jpg-http://s9.postimg.org/66a8kwwy3/X_MEN066_09a.jpg

Scans from old comics. I don't read too much of anyting predating the 90s, but way back in the day, didn't Hulk lose to Spiderman and Captain America? Hulk seems much stronger in recent years.

StiltmanFTW
Old books do count. Hulk was a monster power-wise back then, some argue he was even more formidable than he is today. His hide, for example, was described as indestructible.

Nothing wrong about a telepathic attack putting him down.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nothing wrong about a telepathic attack putting him down.
Yup. It's not like they beat him with purely physical force, they attacked his mind.

StiltmanFTW
Yup. As stated, the optic blast was just slowing Hulk down.

WWH actually got damaged a little. Granted, post-Krakoa Cyke had more power... but so did WWH in comparison to Savage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.