Sedriss QL vs Kaox Krul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Both chased after Jedi, both died in a mutual destruction fight with a Jedi. Who the **** wins?

ares834
Kaox Krul.

sick

That story was awful.

Q99
I don't know Kaox Krul, which makes me lean that direction.

*Checks*

Oh yea! That over-the-top Marauder!

This isn't even close.

Emperordmb
I'll side with Krul, the dude who chased down a speeder and fought a Jedi faster than that for hours.

Q99
Honestly Kaox is probably one of the very best of the whole era. Maybe if he'd lived Kaan would've had someone to threaten Bane with...

carthage
What has Krul done in the force that surpasses causing that massive explosion on Ossus?

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
What has Krul done in the force that surpasses causing that massive explosion on Ossus?

Krul does seem more of a saber-user, but he was able to fight while levitating, that's some seriously impressive quick/intuitive usage.

The explosion was big, but it was also Ood Bnar's. He got off his self-destruct suicide move before Sedriss's. So sure, Sedriss has a big impressive move, but it's also a slow charge-up suicide move that wasn't as quick as Ood's, so it's really not going to be useful in many fights at all.

Sedriss's other abilities, on the other hand, seems easy to block. The attempt to force-choke Luke and Kam resulted in mild discomfort to Kam. Nothing special on the lightning either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.