Darish Vol runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
1. Daegen Lok
2. Darth Andeddu
3. Sorzus Siin
4. Gethzerion
b0ss: Revan Vitiate

How long will he last tbh.

SunRazer
Wrecks 2, but why is 2 above 1?

NewGuy01
I was actually expecting people to ask why 3 was above 2, tbh. How little do you think of mr. God King of Prakith tbh?

Emperordmb
I'm leaning boss in a good fight.

SunRazer
Andeddu's pretty laughable, lol. He has some pretty solid TK, IIRC, but not much else.

Sorzus Syn seems really knowledgeable and if she can use most of the powers she notes in BoS, she could probably beat Andeddu.

Emperordmb
She's also one of Sidious's most powerful predecessors according to an accolade in some official Book of the Sith description by the author.

I'd find and post the quote, but I'm on a phone atm.

NewGuy01
Yeah, I remember what you're talking about.

Emperordmb
Ah yes!

"In his quest for domination, Darth Sidious tracked down what remained of five pivotal Sith texts written by his most powerful predecessors."-Book of Sith official synopsis

SunRazer
Probably up to Sorzus/Gethzerion.

carthage
He makes it to Vitiate and probably loses due to lightning or TK. He could resist his telepathy though, and if Vitiate tries to use it he'd probably kill himself. His showing against Abeloth is very impressive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.