Enerjak (Archie Sonic Comics) Vs The Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110205141621/archiesonic/images/6/68/Knux_enerjak.jpg
VS
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/42/Spectre01.jpg/250px-Spectre01.jpg
Spectre Is Bloodlusted

8swords
hmm.. makes me wonder, if spectre is like flash when he came to the MU.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by 8swords
hmm.. makes me wonder, if spectre is like flash when he came to the MU.
Off-Topic.....

SevenShackles
how can enerjak do anything to him? from what I remember of him I don't think he can do much here

Q99
Enerjak is *way* too small scale for this. Enerjak has nice energy powers, very minor reality warping, but Silver the Hedgehog, a powerful psychic, was able to fight him.

ghostman
enerjak stomps, spectre jobs too much. master mogul with a mere fraction of enerjaks powers was destroying entire multiverses. dc needs to learn how to treat spectre better

deathslash
Originally posted by ghostman
enerjak stomps, spectre jobs too much. master mogul with a mere fraction of enerjaks powers was destroying entire multiverses. dc needs to learn how to treat spectre better jobbing doesn't affect how a character fights in a forums setting though.

Surtur
What are Enerjak's best feats?

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Off-Topic.....

Not exactly off topic, just silly. Flashes powers did not work in the MU because there was no speed force, so he was suggesting the same might be true for Spectre. Though I don't recall the powers of the Spectre being like that and even if they were for the purposes of the fight you could say his powers function fine anyways.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Q99
Silver the Hedgehog laughing out loud

**** does the Sonic universe make me laugh.

Q99
Originally posted by ghostman
enerjak stomps, spectre jobs too much. master mogul with a mere fraction of enerjaks powers was destroying entire multiverses. dc needs to learn how to treat spectre better

Master Mogul only had some power tapped from Enerjak the first time, and was beaten by a mere 3 super form opponents, but the second time had the power of all the emeralds.

And still, declaring war on the muliverse only translated into 'going from world to world/zone to zone and destroying them individually.'

Most sonic 'universes,' the zones, *are* only a single world in size after all.

He was defeated by the combined power of a huge army of Tails poured into one being- and I will note, in any case still had way higher feats than any of the Enerjak incarnations.

Originally posted by Surtur
What are Enerjak's best feats?

Destroyed Eggman's egg fleet (which sounds silly, but was a *large* group of flying battleships), used warping powers to replace the cybernetics of the members of the Dark Legion with flesh, teleport around large numbers of people across the planet, disintegrating people, and that sort of thing.

It's supposed to be highly flexible, 'do what the wearer imagines' type power, but Super Sonic and other powerful beings can resist it.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Q99
He was defeated by the combined power of a huge army of Tails poured into one being- and I will note, in any case still had way higher feats than any of the Enerjak incarnations.
laughing out loud

ghostman
Originally posted by Q99
Master Mogul only had some power tapped from Enerjak the first time, and was beaten by a mere 3 super form opponents, but the second time had the power of all the emeralds.

And still, declaring war on the muliverse only translated into 'going from world to world/zone to zone and destroying them individually.'

Most sonic 'universes,' the zones, *are* only a single world in size after all.

and the first time, he literally crushed millions of universes with his bare hand. and spectre was kicked in the face by batman, had his mind invaded by martian manhunter, and chaos knuckles and sonic destroyed a zone just by clashing in to each other, youre trying to lowball hard here

Destroyed Eggman's egg fleet (which sounds silly, but was a *large* group of flying battleships), used warping powers to replace the cybernetics of the members of the Dark Legion with flesh, teleport around large numbers of people across the planet, disintegrating people, and that sort of thing.

It's supposed to be highly flexible, 'do what the wearer imagines' type power, but Super Sonic and other powerful beings can resist it.

and the first time, he literally crushed millions of universes with his bare hand. and spectre was kicked in the face by batman, had his mind invaded by martian manhunter, and chaos knuckles and sonic destroyed a zone just by clashing in to each other, youre trying to lowball hard here

Q99
All I can say is what I've seen in the last several years of reading sonic comics, including the big Knuckles-Enerjak story, and the alt-world ruled by Enerjak.

I did not see the older stories in some cases, and Mogul does seem to get into more 'cosmic-y' stuff than Enerjak. Maybe it's just his mastery of emeralds or something, but I can tell you with certainty that Master Mongul has muuuch greater feats than Enerjak.

Trying to power scale Enerjak off Mogul's top form doesn't work, not when earthly foes have resisted Enerjak multiple times.

Spectre also wrestled with the Anti-monitor to prevent the infinite multiverse from being destroyed, survived combat with Parallax, destroyed most of the Lords of Magic, the side-effects of which did devastate some other magical realms (the equivalents of Zones, which can be quite small themselves), etc..

BeyonderGod
A pocket zone is another dimension with different physical properties and characteristics than Mobius Prime. They are called "pocket zones" because all the ones discovered so far are smaller than Mobius Prime (however, given that Mobius Prime is an universe with multiple galaxies, a pocket zone can still be very large). Various pocket zones can be reached via portal, technology or by using magic or magical items such as Chaos Emeralds. Some famous pocket zones include the Twilight Cage and the Special Zone (formerly the Zone of Silence). Pocket zones have been used as both places of banishment and confinement as well as safe havens, such as the various pocket zones Hawking created and sent both the Echidnas and Dingoes to in order to keep them safe from harmful radiation.
^
Archie Sonic Wiki

Also Master Mogul feats DOES equal Enerjak feats because it was HIS power that Mogul used.

BeyonderGod
Mongul Feats would equal Enerjak feats.....i means its his powers being used.

RadZoa
I've been reading Sonic and Enerjak is not that powerful, he has some fairly decent reality warping but other than that nothing to put himself anywhere near Spectre or the LT

BeyonderGod
His powers can give him enough power to bust multi-universes/galaxies.

Q99
His powers can give him enough power to bust multi-universes/galaxies.

Egg grapes can contain him for a time, Silver can fight him....

Being involved in reality affecting events isn't the same as direct combat power.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Q99
Egg grapes can contain him for a time, Silver can fight him....

Being involved in reality affecting events isn't the same as direct combat power.
Canon Enerjak=/=Alt Enerjak

RadZoa
Canon Enerjak=/=Alt Enerjak Well Knuckles Enerjak is a bit of a joke, I wouldn't even put him on Silver Surfers level.

BeyonderGod
Lol......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.