Mecha-Frieza vs. Cooler (pre-final form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Discuss.

Ridley_Prime
Spite. Mecha wins here, with ease.

Crimson Dragoon
The movie treats post-zenkai base Goku as being stronger than Freeza, since Cooler did say he can see how he beat his brother after tangling with him, and Cooler should know how strong Freeza is

That, and Freeza seems like the type to show off his 100% to his brother in order to prove superiority. Mecha Freeza though is apparently stronger than his organic self and Trunks dispatched a suppressed Freeza

Hypothetical 100% Mecha Freeza > Base Goku (Post-Zenkai, movie 5) >/~ Base Cooler > 100% Freeza

Q99
My impression was that Frieza was stronger than Cooler, save *maybe* in the final form.

So, Mecha-Frieza.

Reflassshh
Yeah, Frieza is good and all, but his brother is cooler. thumb up

Galan007
Are we assuming Mecha-Freeza stays heavily suppressed in this fight, like he was when appeared on earth? If so, Cooler likely wins. If Mecha-Freeza were to tap into the higher percentages of his power, however, he obviously wins. Cooler himself explicitly noted that Freeza was always more powerful than himself until he discovered a 5th form.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Cooler himself explicitly noted that Freeza was always more powerful than himself until he discovered a 5th form.

I thought it was just the eng dub error/exclusive?

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I thought it was just the eng dub error/exclusive? Your right. That specific verbiage was a dub-line only. In the original Jap-dub, the only direct comparison made between Cooler and Freeza was by Goku, who noted that Cooler had become more powerful than Freeza upon accessing his 5th form.

Prior to this, however, base Goku(pre-KaioKen) did pretty well against 4th form Cooler. So unless 4th form Cooler stayed heavily suppressed for some reason(which was never stated), then it implies that 4th form Freeza>4th form Cooler, as base Goku was absolutely nothing to Freeza(even heavily suppressed) w/o KaioKen multipliers...

BeyonderGod
Cooler

Ridley_Prime
So basically, 5th form Cooler > Mecha Frieza > Frieza's 4th form on Namek > 4th form Cooler

? Is how I always took it anyway, based on the implications.

Galan007
Yeah, I just wish we would have actually got to see the full extent of Freeza's 'Mecha power-up'. He was supposed to be more powerful than before, but he was also heavily suppressed when he arrived on earth, and there were no implications in the manga that he powered up at all before Trunks killed him. What a waste. sad

Time Immemorial
How have people seen this movie?

juggerman
This has nothing to do with the new movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.