Evil Ernie vs Lobo vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three tough players face off. Who wins?

Flyattractor
Which version of Each are in use here?

golem370
Which ever version are closely comparable meaning I am not sure the different version of Lobo and EE so I would just say closet versions to Current DD

Flyattractor
EE doesn't really match up strength wise to to Pre Nu52 versions of either Lobo or DD. He would get smeared into a greasy stain, granted he would regen cause of being "kind of" indestructible.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by golem370
Which ever version are closely comparable meaning I am not sure the different version of Lobo and EE so I would just say closet versions to Current DD

You trying to make us do your heavy lifting?

Branlor Swift
Golem just hits the "random" button on comic wikis until he gets neat looking characters.

Sin I AM
That explains it

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Golem just hits the "random" button on comic wikis until he gets neat looking characters.

When he's not making D.C. over Marvel spite fights.

golem370
I knew that EE beat Cremator I liked that character I know DD and Lobo are tough so yes I figured it my be a good fight. EE is not just super strength and healing factor right he has magical powers too right?

Sin I AM
I only recall him killing people not supers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.