Vodo Siosk Baas vs. Qui Gon Jinn vs. Darth Wyyrlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Sabers only

Who weens?

Battle takes place in the cave of the Aing Tii

Trocity
Wyyrlok

SunRazer
Wyyrlok winning sabers?

Trocity
Very rarely do I read the OP, used to sabers only being in the title.

Wyyrlok's lightsaber skills still getting shittered on though, I see.

Probably Vodo then, in all honesty.

ILS
Pretty good idea for a match up.. I think I have Vodo winning but I'm not sure on Jinn vs Wyyrlok.

Q99
I'd go with Vodo Siosk Baas as well.

AncientPower
Vodo Siosk Baas.

Lord Stark
Wyyrlok with Jar'Kai can likely cut Vodo's staff in half. If Vodo gets an actual saber he probably wins.

NewGuy01
In all honesty, Vodo vs Wyyrlok should be a good fight considering their respective performances against Kun/Krayt. Sadly we never got to see Wyyrlok using Jar'Kai in combat, bu regardless I think he might have this.

SunRazer
Well, depending on how high we have Exar Kun (and we seem to have him pretty damn high) then Vodo could win.

Wyyrlok's been depicted with two blades in art but as far as we've seen, his morals seem to suggest that he'd prefer single-bladed combat.

AncientPower
Kun is roughly Vader tier without his saberstaff/Jar'kai and Vodo was able to best him when using only a single standard lightsaber. It was once he upgraded to a saberstaff that he was able to curbstomp Baas.

Q99
Originally posted by SunRazer

Wyyrlok's been depicted with two blades in art but as far as we've seen, his morals seem to suggest that he'd prefer single-bladed combat.

I don't think morals, I think it's that he likes using force powers with his off-hand.

Limited to sabers only, he's got more reason to go dual.

SunRazer
He can definitely use the Force with two hands, lol - just like Ventress does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.