Jango Fett vs. Greeghan (Reptilian man Jupiter Ascending)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Standard gear. Balem Abrasax tasks him with destroying Fett. Who wins ?

quanchi112
I say Greeghan wins against the guy who stalemated Obi.

KingD19
Jango. He blasts Greeghan to pieces before he gets close enough to do anything.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Jango. He blasts Greeghan to pieces before he gets close enough to do anything. Why couldn't he do that to Caine who is far more fordmiable than Jango ?

Did Obi get close enough weapon less to attack him ?

Hmmm.

The Merchant
Jango. Blasters in star wars have the same explosive power as a hand grenade.

steverules_2
Fett

Robtard
Jango based on feats, he killed a Jedi thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Jango based on feats, he killed a Jedi thumb up What feats did the Jedi have ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Merchant
Jango. Blasters in star wars have the same explosive power as a hand grenade. Based on ?

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
What feats did the Jedi have ?

haermm

I dunno why

KingD19
When Han shot the wall in the original movie it exploded like a small grenade.

And when Obi Wan shot Grievous his organs exploded in his chest.

And Greeghan could barely handle an injured Caine in a very small, enclosed space. No way he can take out Jango in an open area where Jango can literally just blast him all day. or shoot a missile at him.

Robtard
What feats did the Jedi have ?

Jedi have lots of feats, watch EP1-6 thumb up

steverules_2
http://i.imgur.com/CHmBhqM.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
haermm

I dunno why That's a shame.

quanchi112
Jedi have lots of feats, watch EP1-6 thumb up The Jedi he killed. What feats did he have ? Are you suggesting all Jedi are interchangeable ?

Robtard
Strawman tactic /ignoring

Anyhow, Jango wins due to greater feats, as noted thumb up

/thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
When Han shot the wall in the original movie it exploded like a small grenade.

And when Obi Wan shot Grievous his organs exploded in his chest.

And Greeghan could barely handle an injured Caine in a very small, enclosed space. No way he can take out Jango in an open area where Jango can literally just blast him all day. or shoot a missile at him. So no definitive proof it has the power of a grenade just speculation.

How ow many shots did he need to destroy a very weakened heart ?

Greeghan can fly. So can Caine. Did you watch the scene ? Jango had Obi disarmed and pursued him. Obi then disarmed him.

Caine physically >>>Obi.

StealthRanger
Han's blaster vaporised a grate in ANH and took out chunks of a stone wall with it's grenade-esque explosions also in ANH thumb up

The Merchant
PyVn-hgbL9M

Fdobg7V58S4

if2HnGiTJwI

Skip to the 40 mark for this one:

SoSayqv1TVI

quanchi112
Strawman tactic /ignoring

Anyhow, Jango wins due to greater feats, as noted thumb up

/thread You said he killed a Jedi. I asked what feats. You then instead of answering and being honest are trying to troll your way out of another debate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Han's blaster vaporised a grate in ANH and took out chunks of a stone wall with it's grenade-esque explosions also in ANH thumb up So that's impressive to you ? Seriously ?

StealthRanger
>vaporising durasteel
>somehow not impressive

Yeah, vaporisation is actually pretty energetic, what a ****ing shock

Robtard
You said he killed a Jedi.

Jango did kill a Jedi*, it happened in EpII: Attack of The Clones. thumb up

*His name was Coleman Trebor, a Jedi Master and Jedi Council member. YW

quanchi112
>vaporising durasteel
>somehow not impressive

Yeah, vaporisation is actually pretty energetic, what a ****ing shock It doesn't vaporize people when it hits them. Multiple shots fired at a female Jedi left her body clearly intact.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Jango did kill a Jedi*, it happened in EpII: Attack of The Clones. thumb up

*His name was Coleman Trebor, a Jedi Master and Jedi Council member. YW I know he killed a Jedi. Now give feats for this Jedi. If you can't give any feats then it isn't as impressive since he was featless.

StealthRanger
It doesn't vaporize people when it hits them. Multiple shots fired at a female Jedi left her body clearly intact.

laughing out loud

Same reason why shonen characters can bust planets and cities yet most of their blasts are only have the collateral of a hand grenade

It's ****ing fiction, deal with it

quanchi112
Same reason why shonen characters can bust planets and cities yet most of their blasts are only have the collateral of a hand grenade

It's ****ing fiction, deal with it So somehow you ignore my example of how pathetic it is. Khan wrecks ships and bodies with his weaponry.

Shitty clone blasters can't even wreck a body with multiple blasts.

laughing out loud

Facts, kiddo.

StealthRanger
Downplaying

Love how you have no rebuttal for them vaping sizable quantities of durasteel and causing hand grenade sized explosion

Good job, jackass

The Merchant
So uhh we're just going to ignore the blaster firepower I posted?

StealthRanger
Hey how man, low end showings totally count as valid evidence too! Why? Because I want my side to win! Even if that means nerfing the opponent!

quanchi112
Love how you have no rebuttal for them vaping sizable quantities of durasteel and causing hand grenade sized explosion

Good job, jackass That is fine and dandy. Greeghan isn't made of durasteel. He is fleshy so I go by what comparisons are relevant. Greeghan also can fly.

quanchi112
Hey how man, low end showings totally count as valid evidence too! Why? Because I want my side to win! Even if that means nerfing the opponent! I accepted all showings. Read my post above this one to gather the pertinent information.

K. Thanks.

The Merchant
And fleshy people still get killed by direct hits from a Blaster. And the speed of Blaster Bolts from Jango's gun were going at 125 meters per second. Go and play the fight frame by frame in the 0:16 mark of the vid, they were standing about 10 meters from each other. Obi-wan deflects the Bolt in 8 centiseconds, 10 meters per 8 centiseconds is 125 meters per second.

4ZDcSKpSK98

http://rowvid.com/

quanchi112
And fleshy people still get killed by direct hits from a Blaster. And the speed of Blaster Bolts from Jango's gun were going at 125 meters per second. Go and play the fight frame by frame in the 0:16 mark of the vid, they were standing about 10 meters from each other. Obi-wan deflects the Bolt in 8 centiseconds, 10 meters per 8 centiseconds is 125 meters per second.

4ZDcSKpSK98

http://rowvid.com/ Single blasts. they weren't coming in at a consistent successive rate. You also speculated distance and the numbers. Jango also lost his gun pretty easily.

I also acknowledge the blasters kill just not overtly impressive when they do hence my examples.

The Merchant
I have no idea what you mean by the first part of your bolts, consistent successive rate part. I didn't speculate the distances actually, go ahead and crop the scene and use the Lightsaber Length of 1 meter to scale the distance between Obi-wan and Jango, it's approximately 10 meters. The speed you get by playing frame by frame, which Obi-wan deflected the Bolt when the Bolt left the barrel and hit Obi-wan's saber in 8 centiseconds. He lost his saber cause he got kicked off the platform.

StealthRanger
That is fine and dandy. Greeghan isn't made of durasteel. He is fleshy so I go by what comparisons are relevant. Greeghan also can fly.

Durasteel>flesh.

Jango can fly too bruhz

quanchi112
I have no idea what you mean by the first part of your bolts, consistent successive rate part. I didn't speculate the distances actually, go ahead and crop the scene and use the Lightsaber Length of 1 meter to scale the distance between Obi-wan and Jango, it's approximately 10 meters. The speed you get by playing frame by frame, which Obi-wan deflected the Bolt when the Bolt left the barrel and hit Obi-wan's saber in 8 centiseconds. He lost his saber cause he got kicked off the platform. I am saying the rate of fire he used was inconsistent. It depended on how quickly he fired his blaster. That's also speculation. It's all guesswork no matter how you do it unless they state it in the film.

For instance Khan jumps far but we only know 30 meters because a character says so.

quanchi112
Durasteel>flesh.

Jango can fly too bruhz We see it hit flesh. It didn't vaporize it with multiple blasts. That's a fact. Should,I post the order 66 clip and laugh.

He flew right into Obi despite Obi being without a saber like a real dumbass.

Robtard
Durasteel>flesh.

Amazing how the obvious needs to be stated to some people.

Robtard
I know he killed a Jedi.

If you knew, then why did you question it when I said "Jango killed a Jedi"? Weird.

quanchi112
Amazing how the obvious needs to be stated to some people. We see the blasters hit flesh. It wasn't impressive in the least. smile

Surtur
Also blasters hit storm troopers and somehow take them out without seeming to even damage the suit, right? At least in the original trilogy.

Also curious, what is canon..original versions of the original trilogy, or the latest versions released? One would have to assume the latest versions.

I only ask because I do not recall the blast that Han avoids in the bar having the power of a grenade.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Also blasters hit storm troopers and somehow take them out without seeming to even damage the suit, right? At least in the original trilogy.

Also curious, what is canon..original versions of the original trilogy, or the latest versions released? One would have to assume the latest versions.

I only ask because I do not recall the blast that Han avoids in the bar having the power of a grenade. Latesf versions of the film. I've also cited examples of the blasters being pathetic when it hits flesh. No one exaggerates better than a Star Wars fanboy. Greeghan wins.

Robtard
Nah, as noted Jango killed a Jedi Master and despite your silly(and pathetic?) attempts to nerf Jango's blasters, they have the ability to kill, as shown.

quanchi112
Nah, as noted Jango killed a Jedi Master and despite your silly(and pathetic?) attempts to nerf Jango's blasters, they have the ability to kill, as shown. So you believe that Jedi is just as durable as Greeghan ? Lol.

He was also featless. What happened when Jango went up against Jedi with feats ? Did he win ?

Robtard
LoL, you're so awful at this, it's actually hilarious how little you know about Star Wars. Anyhow.

Fact: Jango one-shot a massive 2,400lbs thick-skinned Reek in EP2: AOTC. /thread

But you go on pretending his blasters shoot nerf pellets and it's flip time thumb up

quanchi112
LoL, you're so awful at this, it's actually hilarious how little you know about Star Wars. Anyhow.

Fact: Jango one-shot a massive 2,400lbs thick-skinned Reek in EP2: AOTC. /thread

But you go on pretending his blasters shoot nerf pellets and it's flip time thumb up Without flight capabilities and the beast also got up close and personal to Jango damaging his jet pack. The beast just charged and didn't have flight capabilities either. So now you're claiming the beast is comparable to Greeghan ?

laughing out loud

Robtard
Point: It proves Jango's blasters can kill with a single shot, even a massive thick-skinned beast.

You have nothing except downplaying so you lost again. Deal with it.

quanchi112
Point: It proves Jango's blasters can kill with a single shot, even a massive thick-skinned beast.

You have nothing except downplaying so you lost again. Deal with it. When aimed properly I never said it couldn't. It isn't that powerful though which is my point you seem hell bent on ignoring.

I have not downplayed anything . At no point did I say Greeghan is immune to those blasts. I believe his flight capability, strength, speed will be too much for Jango to overcome.m. Keep in mind Obi was saberless and Jango flew right in his direction like an idiot. Obi then disarmed the bounty hunter and he lacks Greeghan's flight and power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I know he killed a Jedi. Now give feats for this Jedi. If you can't give any feats then it isn't as impressive since he was featless.

You can't be this dumb can you? In order for him to be a jedi that INHERIENTLY means he's above peak human with added abilities to boot. Just by being a jedi we know this to be true. Now when you add that he's a council member and Jedi Master.. then we can say he's even above the average jedi. Are you telling me he got to said position by being "featless" as you call it? Or can we logically assume he has had to accomplish a great number of feats and be better than the average jedi (who also have feats) to be a council member? Wouldn't that be the logically deduction there.

FrothByte
It would depend on how far away they started. Up close the reptile wins, far away then Jango wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You can't be this dumb can you? In order for him to be a jedi that INHERIENTLY means he's above peak human with added abilities to boot. Just by being a jedi we know this to be true. Now when you add that he's a council member and Jedi Master.. then we can say he's even above the average jedi. Are you telling me he got to said position by being "featless" as you call it? Or can we logically assume he has had to accomplish a great number of feats and be better than the average jedi (who also have feats) to be a council member? Wouldn't that be the logically deduction there. He's featless and far below Obi, etc. featless means he has no feats. We can make the case for anyone in this manner. The shield agents are trained featless agents. They still possess skill such as the Jedi but since there is no context to his feats compiled with the relative ease in which he was defeated and the conclusion becomes painfully obvious. Not that impressive.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He's featless and far below Obi, etc. featless means he has no feats. We can make the case for anyone in this manner. The shield agents are trained featless agents. They still possess skill such as the Jedi but since there is no context to his feats compiled with the relative ease in which he was defeated and the conclusion becomes painfully obvious. Not that impressive.

It's a logical line of deduction though. If you're a council member and a master it stands to reason you have feats. I also stands to reason you're above Jedi who aren't council members. Do you agree with all of this? So if we know average jedi are capable of "x" .. why wouldn't we assume a council member is even better? We should and would. You have to give a basic amount of credit and logic dictates certain things about people. If somebody is just an army officer.. we know they have a certain level of training in a variety of ways in the art of war. Now if somebody is a Navy Seal, yet get killed early on to make the bad guy seem more impressive. That doesn't mean we assume he's a bumbling moron that got killed. It's the opposite. We assume that since he's a green beret or a Navy Seal he's considerably above a normal soldier. This has to be the logical line of progression. Doesn't mean we go so far as to say they are the best of the best or uber awesome. However, just being a Navy Seal means he's impressive and it's impressive the bad guy was able to kill him. It would be moronic to go... oh he was featless so who cares. That is what you're doing here... You're going oh he was featless... umm no... Just being a council member means he's not featless. Just being a Master means the same thing. He's probably pretty bad ass.

Also, he wasn't easily killed. He wasn't even trying to attack Jango at all and had his attention diverted on his main target.

quanchi112
It's a logical line of deduction though. If you're a council member and a master it stands to reason you have feats. I also stands to reason you're above Jedi who aren't council members. Do you agree with all of this? So if we know average jedi are capable of "x" .. why wouldn't we assume a council member is even better? We should and would. You have to give a basic amount of credit and logic dictates certain things about people. If somebody is just an army officer.. we know they have a certain level of training in a variety of ways in the art of war. Now if somebody is a Navy Seal, yet get killed early on to make the bad guy seem more impressive. That doesn't mean we assume he's a bumbling moron that got killed. It's the opposite. We assume that since he's a green beret or a Navy Seal he's considerably above a normal soldier. This has to be the logical line of progression. Doesn't mean we go so far as to say they are the best of the best or uber awesome. However, just being a Navy Seal means he's impressive and it's impressive the bad guy was able to kill him. It would be moronic to go... oh he was featless so who cares. That is what you're doing here... You're going oh he was featless... umm no... Just being a council member means he's not featless. Just being a Master means the same thing. He's probably pretty bad ass.

Also, he wasn't easily killed. He wasn't even trying to attack Jango at all and had his attention diverted on his main target. No, you can't just make thing as up. I didn't say this Jedi was a bumbling moron but considering how easily he was dealt with he isn't close to Obi wan level. That's a fair assessment. Quit ignoring a what we did see in favor of what we didn't see. I'm very good at debating. smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Don't you think it's odd you pat yourself on the back but nobody else does? What does that say about how good of a debater you truly are when nobody gives you credit for being a good debater. In fact it's the opposite, people laugh at your debating skills. I mean I get trying to pick yourself up after being kicked around on here, but really, to pat yourself on the back is pretty silly don't ya think?

Nobody is giving him feats. There are BASIC feats he must have in order to be a council member. There is a certain level of skill required in order to be above others and a council member right? Would you agree with that? So let's not act like he's a nobody who's done nothing is the point.

Why do you keep saying he wasn't impressive. He wasn't even attacking the guy that killed him. He was focused on Dooku and get killed from the side. Why do you think was so unimpressive about that? So if you get cheapshotted from the side by the guy you're fighting friend... would it be fair for others to go... yeah Quan really wasn't that impressive that fight? Of course not.

quanchi112
Don't you think it's odd you pat yourself on the back but nobody else does? What does that say about how good of a debater you truly are when nobody gives you credit for being a good debater. In fact it's the opposite, people laugh at your debating skills. I mean I get trying to pick yourself up after being kicked around on here, but really, to pat yourself on the back is pretty silly don't ya think?

Nobody is giving him feats. There are BASIC feats he must have in order to be a council member. There is a certain level of skill required in order to be above others and a council member right? Would you agree with that? So let's not act like he's a nobody who's done nothing is the point.

Why do you keep saying he wasn't impressive. He wasn't even attacking the guy that killed him. He was focused on Dooku and get killed from the side. Why do you think was so unimpressive about that? So if you get cheapshotted from the side by the guy you're fighting friend... would it be fair for others to go... yeah Quan really wasn't that impressive that fight? Of course not. People have admitted to taking opposite stances just to oppose me. That's a testament to how emotionally invested against me most of you are. I enjoy destroying your horrible points with evidence and logic.

He blocked a blast so he was focused on Jango but was unable to last more than a few seconds. That's pathetic in comparison to other Jedi against Jango. Boom.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That has nothing to do with the fact that nobody compliments you on your debating skills. THAT is the point. Nobody pats you on the back but yourself. Which only further proves the point that you're not a good debater. If you were people would recognize you as such and comment on it like they do others. Instead they laugh at you and mock your "debating" skills. Seems like a good debater wouldn't have lost every battlezone he was in.

Nope... he was looking away... he block a few when he wasn't even paying any attention to him. that only proves his skill not dismisses is.

quanchi112
That has nothing to do with the fact that nobody compliments you on your debating skills. THAT is the point. Nobody pats you on the back but yourself. Which only further proves the point that you're not a good debater. If you were people would recognize you as such and comment on it like they do others. Instead they laugh at you and mock your "debating" skills. Seems like a good debater wouldn't have lost every battlezone he was in.

Nope... he was looking away... he block a few when he wasn't even paying any attention to him. that only proves his skill not dismisses is. Unlike you I don't need to be reassured due to an insecurity issue. You're weak. I haven't. Quit lying. But how many have you done ?

So he didn't block a blast and got lucky because Jango is a bad shot ? Jango easily overwhelmed the featless Jedi. The guy was a scrub by comparison to Obi.

Stigma
Jango wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Jango wins. Based on ?

Stigma
Jango has this.

quanchi112
Jango has this. Based on ?

Stigma
Are you talking to me, quan? I have trolls like you on ignore. GG.

quanchi112
Greeghan wins.

Stigma
Yeah, Jango wins.

quanchi112
Yeah, Jango wins. Based on ?

Stigma
Jango is so much better.

quanchi112
Jango is so much better. Quit trolling.

Stigma
Jango wins.

quanchi112
Jango wins. How so ?

Stigma
Jango has this.

quanchi112
Jango has this. Based on ?

Stigma
Jango wins.

quanchi112
Jango wins. Nah. Jango loses.

Stigma
Um...I don't see your posts quan. Like other trolls you're on ignore.

Jango wins.

quanchi112
Um...I don't see your posts quan. Like other trolls you're on ignore.

Jango wins. You call me a troll but repeatedly post your opinion while avoiding any and all reasons why. Ironic indeed. You're a troll.

Stigma
Jango FTW.

quanchi112
Jango FTW. What are you basing this off of ?

DTM
Jango wins much more than not. His feats, seen and suggested, were much more impressive than what Greeghan was shown doing.

StealthRanger
Anyways, dude who possesses weapons that can vaporize considerable quantities of durasteel and fights superhumans with precognition in melee and doesn;t get outright blitzed/stomped wins then, good to know

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Jango wins much more than not. His feats, seen and suggested, were much more impressive than what Greeghan was shown doing. Are you kidding me ? Greeghan did well against Wise who'd eat Fett alive.

quanchi112
Anyways, dude who possesses weapons that can vaporize considerable quantities of durasteel and fights superhumans with precognition in melee and doesn;t get outright blitzed/stomped wins then, good to know Caine Wise shits all over Fett who fought against slow moving Jedi. I didn't see anything exceptional when the Jedi closed on him.

Stigma
Jango FTW.

quanchi112
Jango FTW. What is this based on ?

Stigma
Jango stomps effortlessly.

quanchi112
Jango stomps effortlessly. You didn't see Jupiter Ascending.

Stigma
Jango stomps.

quanchi112
Jango stomps. Based on ?

Stigma
Jango stomps.

Stringer
Jango wins.

EmperorSidious2
Jango

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Jango Did you see the movie ?

quanchi112
Jango stomps. Then try to prove it.

Stigma
Fett for an easy win.

quanchi112
Fett for an easy win. Quit trolling. Greeghan wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.