Mara Jade Skywalker runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Mara has decided to run a virtual simulation gauntlet featuring various warriors from the past and present, still sick(meaning as of Vector Prime people) Mara's determined to run the gauntlet and beat the living hell out of everyone(Much to Luke's chagrin)

Warm-Up. Sha-Gi.

#1-Alora

#2-Johun Othone

#3-Atris

Mid Boss: Mander Zuma and Fy-Tor Ana.

#5- Soara Antana

#6-Tavion Axmis(with Scepter)

#7- Xanatos

Boss: Desann(after dueling Luke)

Location: Training Simulator Room(like the thing from TFU or hell, X-men)

Notes:

Mara has studied each one of her opponents fighting styles and tactics and knows everything about them force-wise, background wise and equipment wise.

How far does the loveable and stubborn woman go?

Trocity
Clears

NewGuy01
Clears.

KingD19
Jacen Solo of all people needed to cheat to survive against Mara. She clears.

Trocity
Mara was rage amped, ambushed him and had terrain advantage but yeah, sure.

Col. Valerian
Clears.

KingD19
Originally posted by Trocity
Mara was rage amped, ambushed him and had terrain advantage but yeah, sure.

She ambushed him yeah, but that got her a brief few seconds of advantage before the fight basically devolved into a brawl with her simply being better than him despite him blasting her around with the Force and injuring her greatly. There was no more advantage when they fought, and he had to make her see Ben to survive the encounter.

Fated Xtasy
Guys really? I said Vector Prime Mara ffs.

Trocity
Still clears but yeah, missed that.

carthage
Clears

this team is fodder compared to someone of Mara's skill.

Angelalex242
Clear

NewGuy01
Desann isn't fodder.

And yeah, Mara fought a badly injured Caedus with situational advantages.

NTJack0
Mara steamrolls this.

Angelalex242
No, Jaina fought a badly injured Caedus. Mara did her saboteur thing on Caedus and inflicted all those injuries herself through careful Batmanning.

That's what I mean when I say she Batmans somebody. She weakens them with injuries and sabotage before going in.

NewGuy01
Jaina inflicted all those wounds on Caedus too. thumb up

Angelalex242
Sure, but he started out at less then 100%.

Mara started out vs. 100% Caedus, and brought him down below that through her own merit, unaided.

FreshestSlice
Clears.
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Desann isn't fodder.

While that's true, he's also no match for Mara.

Nephthys
Mara v Caedus against Desann v Luke? mmm

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Desann isn't fodder.

And yeah, Mara fought a badly injured Caedus with situational advantages.

Read the damn premise you rebel scum

SunRazer
Still clears.

Q99
Atris is the first to even make her work (and really should be higher on the list). I would say clears as well.

I mean, Desann lost to Kyle Katarn, and she and he were mutual master/students to each other, not very different in strength. Sure, she may be a bit sick here, but she's more experienced than back then, and the whole 'studied all the weaknesses' things.

Fated Xtasy
People underestimate thesepeeps, especially Desann. Make your case for the others that's fine and dandy but Desann dueled Skywalker and TKED Luke ****ing Skywalker not to mention he brought down an entire damn bridge before he was empowered( permanently I might add) by the Valley of the Jedi.

Mara at this point had difficulty with a Vong who imo isn't all that impressive and only did so well because Mara was in an EXTREMELY disadvantageous state due to both her environment and Yomins weapons.

I'll admit that she likely blitzes through the first three. But here's what the rest got on here.

Zuma and Fy-Tor's speed will give Mara pause and since Fy-Tor's battlemind works well with others their synchronization will give them an advantage over a bloody, SICK Mara Jade.

Soara's a bloody legend and lightsaber master, she's surpassed both Kenobi(a master of the blade at 13 and counted among the best jedi nearing TPM) and Siri Tachi(the best padawan fighter several years prior to TPM and a jedi with incredible speed) in speed and skill. She's likely to give Mara pause as well.

Tavion, Tavion has TKed the crap out of Kyle(Mara's equal iirc) and her lightning brought a tired Jaden and refreshed Kyle(who literally waltzed in after Jaden killed everything ) to their knees. Not to mention Tavion can keep Mara at a distance with Lightning and The scepter. Again, giving a SICK Mara pause.

Xanatos, freaking Xanatos. A powerful dark sider as stated by Yoda, lightsaber prodigy, an equal to Jinn in force powers, stalemated his master on Telos to the point of exhaustion PRIOR to his prime, nearly killed Qui-Gon on bandomeer and it took two master lightsaber duelists to take him down with back up! His strength and speed are going to be a challenge for Mara.

Damn guys, don't any of you know what Mara was going through in Vector Prime? Ask jeez.

Edit: THANK YOU Q, Finally someone with a well thought out argument.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by KingD19
She ambushed him yeah, but that got her a brief few seconds of advantage before the fight basically devolved into a brawl with her simply being better than him despite him blasting her around with the Force and injuring her greatly. There was no more advantage when they fought, and he had to make her see Ben to survive the encounter.
This confrontation occurred in a cave setting and Darth Caedus ended-up badly injured due to debris of a segment of the section of the cave that fell over him. This is why this battle became a close contest.

In a fair scenario, I don't see Mara Jade Skywalker managing to go toe-to-toe against Caedus for long. It won't be much of a fight. Mara realized this fact and this is why she decided to lure Caedus into a setting where her skills would be most effective. Unfortunately for her, she still was not good enough to beat Caedus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.