Darth Plagues vs Mara Jade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Round 1. Sabers

Round 2. Force

Round 3. All out

Trocity
Plagueis all but atomizes her.

Angelalex242
In a fair fight, she's outclassed.

I'm unsure if she can assassinate him or not. True that Sidious killed him that way, and Mara's specialized for assassination, but Sidious is also the most powerful Sith ever, so that's no guarantee.

NewGuy01
Well, obviously Plagueis.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Plagueis

carthage
Hego in all three

SunRazer
Magister Damask wins all.

Arhael
1. Mara
2. Plagueis.
3. Mara

Trocity
Wow, you think Mara can take Hego in an all out fight?

Shit, son. Explain?

carthage
I doubt she is more skilled than him

Arhael
Originally posted by Trocity
Wow, you think Mara can take Hego in an all out fight?

Shit, son. Explain?
Nothing to explain. She's got better feats.

Trocity
So every other person on this forum who thinks Plagueis wins ( which is probably, literally, every single other person ) is wrong and you're right?

Come on, what are we missing that you aren't? What feats are these that surpass Darth Plagueis?

Arhael
Originally posted by Trocity
So every other person on this forum who thinks Plagueis wins ( which is probably, literally, every single other person ) is wrong and you're right?

Come on, what are we missing that you aren't? What feats are these that surpass Darth Plagueis?
Plagueis fought Forceless assassins and a featless clone. That's it.

Mara fought C'baot, Lord Nyax, Lumiya and Caedus.
I never said that others are wrong. They have their opinion, I have mine. Good day, sir.

Trocity
Originally posted by Arhael
Mara fought C'baot, Lord Nyax, Lumiya

Just not very well.

and Caedus.

Plagueis isn't manipulating her son to fall to the Dark Side, so she won't be amped by rage. She also isn't going to be able to ambush him and have a terrain advantage in this fight.

They have their opinion, I have mine.

Fair enough, I will accept your concession.

Good day, sir.

Bye.

Angelalex242
I think a better debate is whether or not she can duplicate what Sidious did and assassinate him. A fair fight is obviously about the stupidest way to go after Hego.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.