Super Saiyan Mystic Gohan vs God Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Let's say if Mystic Gohan was able to go Super Saiyan, do you think he could pull a majority against God Goku?

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9
Let's say if Mystic Gohan was able to go Super Saiyan, do you think he could pull a majority against God Goku?

As in if his power increased 50x? Yeah he would go beast mode on Goku

Galan007
For a point of comparison, the difference between SSJ Goku and 100% Freeza was only about 22%. The difference between Perfect Cell and SSJ2 Gohan was <2x. The difference between Shin Gohan and Super Buu was <2x. The difference between Pure Buu and Fat Buu was <2x. etc. etc. etc... And all of those were absolutely one-sided shit-stomps in the manga.

For another point of comparison: even the difference between Saiyan saga Vegeta and 1st form Freeza was 'only' ~29x. That said, it's hard to even fathom what tier Shin Gohan would fall under if he became 50x more powerful than he already was. I'd say stomping the f*ck out of Goku is a strong possibility, though.

AsbestosFlaygon
I dunno if some people realize just how absurdly powerful Buuhan and SSJ1 Vegetto were by the end of DBZ saga.
They'd hold their own against most of the GT characters.

Saying that, Shin Gohan at 50x more powerful is a scary thought.

Galan007
Food for thought: the difference between Shin Gohan and Buuhan was only ~2x.

A 50x increase is just insane.

AsbestosFlaygon
How do you think SSJ1 Shin Gohan would fare against SSJ1 Vegetto?

Galan007
If we just use Vegetto's canon showings from the manga, wherein he never lays a finger on Buuhan in his base level, then it's entirely possible that SSJ Shin Gohan would stomp him, imo. I certainly do not believe there was more than a 50x difference between the two of them--nowhere near it, in fact.

What gets people wanking the bejesus out of Vegetto are his non-canon anime filler scenes. Personally, I don't consider those at all when I make an assessment of his power.

AuraAngel
Nope.

Crimson Dragoon
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I dunno if some people realize just how absurdly powerful Buuhan and SSJ1 Vegetto were by the end of DBZ saga.
They'd hold their own against most of the GT characters.

Hell no, they'd get beat by Super Baby Vegeta 1

GT's power creep is probably the most insane in the franchise

Galan007
^ No joke.

Goku stated that Super Baby Vegeta 1 had the most powerful ki he'd EVER felt. This means he was > ALL before him(Z characters included)... And that was obviously BEFORE Baby Vegeta had even reached his peak form.

Point: peak Z levels, like Vegetto and Buuhan, dwindle into utter insignificance next to GT levels.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9

Goku kills him.

bbrem123
Yup I agree

Branlor Swift
Wasn't SS3 Goku above Gohan at that time, or somewhere near it?

Was it stated what an increase it would give to Goku?

Galan007
There's really no logical way that SSJ3 Goku could have bridged that much of a gap... Even if you cut Gohan's power in half, imo.

That said, Toriyama didn't give a f*ck about Shin Gohan's level in the film--he was originally depicted as a SSJ when he fought Beerus until fans became outraged, ffs.

...That's why most of us still stick to Shin Gohan's depiction in the manga--it presents the most consistency, by FAR.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
That said, Toriyama didn't give a f*ck about Shin Gohan's level in the film--he was originally depicted as a SSJ when he fought Beerus until fans became outraged, ffs.

And he still went SSJ during the ritual thing.

Branlor Swift
There's really no logical way that SSJ3 Goku could have bridged that much of a gap... Even if you cut Gohan's power in half, imo.

...That's why most of us still stick to Shin Gohan's depiction in the manga--it presents the most consistency, by FAR. Vegeta did.

But the movie is still canon and it blatantly shows Gohan powering up. Not to mention Fat Buu got easily beaten as well when he previously took a huge beating by Kid Buu. And SS Gotenks got spanked out when people think he's SS3 Goku level.

They just got a rape train run on them from someone far higher. Maybe Gohan takes one more kick but really he shouldn't accomplish anything especially considering all the power of the sayians there wasn't enough to even concern him.

Except Vegeta.

Reflassshh
Toriyaman is a dumb dill dough, that's for sure imo.

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Vegeta did.

But the movie is still canon and it blatantly shows Gohan powering up. Not to mention Fat Buu got easily beaten as well when he previously took a huge beating by Kid Buu. And SS Gotenks got spanked out when people think he's SS3 Goku level.

They just got a rape train run on them from someone far higher. Maybe Gohan takes one more kick but really he shouldn't accomplish anything especially considering all the power of the sayians there wasn't enough to even concern him.

Except Vegeta. I think you're confused at what we're talking about.

We are under the impression that this thread is Shin Gohan+SSJ(basically, Shin Gohan*50) vs. SSJG Goku. That's the only reason I/we think Gohan is >.

Branlor Swift
I think you're confused at what we're talking about.

We are under the impression that this thread is Shin Gohan+SSJ(basically, Shin Gohan*50) vs. SSJG Goku. That's the only reason I/we think Gohan is >. I realize. Hence my first post asking what SSGod amped things to. If Goku was equal to Gohan or above it'd be relevant information to figure out the maths and subtractions and protractors and stencils.

Just saying that even if Gohan was written "low" we wouldn't know because Beerus should be able to cock jam him badly anyway. I mean I guess it was a solid kick so he's got that for an excuse.

Galan007
Well, we know he was many, many times more powerful than Goku during the Buu saga. So like I said, even if you cut Shin Gohan's power in half due to lack of training or w/e, he'd still be around Super Buu-level... Which still would make him several times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku as of the Buu saga.

Goku bridging that significant of a gap by the time of BoG is highly improbable considering he was still restricted to SSJ1-SSJ3. Their showings against Beerus certainly do not constitute a proper gauge, either--SSJ3 Goku was tooled with a finger-flick and casual hand-chop, ffs.

Branlor Swift
Well, we know he was many, many times more powerful than Goku during the Buu saga. So like I said, even if you cut Shin Gohan's power in half due to lack of training or w/e, he'd still be around Super Buu-level... Which still would make him several times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku as of the Buu saga.

Goku bridging that significant of a gap by the time of BoG is highly improbable considering he was still restricted to SSJ1-SSJ3. Their showings against Beerus certainly do not constitute a proper gauge, either--SSJ3 Goku was tooled with a finger-flick and casual hand-chop, ffs. You're in a thread made purely on the basis of an assumption and you can't get past seeing Goku getting to that level in a couple of years of training? erm

Anyway I'm asking if there was any proof of what sort of amp the SS God gave you, not what Gohan contrasted to compared to Goku. IE that would give us an idea of where he places. Even from normal base.

On Gohan, all his potential was released at once implying a peak. If he hits this peak and stops training that leaves room for Goku who was training for years to reach that level. As we saw the amount of time didn't really matter as the power creep was enormous when it needed to be. Goku got like thousands of times stronger for instance from the start of DBZ when he was what, 24 to start? Plus Frieza getting a movie after SSG appears kind of diminishes time...

And Vegeta completely eclipsing everyone else in SS2 form defeats the theory that Gohan is unsurpassable anyway. I'm assuming Goku was around the same as Gohan because what took them out seemed to be around the same effort (chop to the neck faster than Goku could turn around in a nerve attack vs headbashing and a kick). Even if he wasn't, his comparison to the majestic Vegeta gets him more rep than Gohan acquired.

Basically, Buu saga power levels got shit on is what I'm saying. Just like what happened in every other saga.

It'd be more accurate if there was an actual statement of the muliplier SSG uses. Maybe Gohan wins, but that would tell us for sure or more accurately at least.

Vegeta Vegeta Vegeta if you catch my drift.

yungz22
mystic gohan cant go ssj he full potential was brought out by elder kai. mystic gohan is the stringest he will ever be he wont get wany stronger even if he did go super

AuraAngel
The thread is a what if. Carver knows the Mystic Gohan is at full power he's just spit balling an idea of using SSJ to multiply it further.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, I just thought about that.

I think it was implied or said by Kai if I'm not mistaken that Shin Gohan is Gohan's peak/maximum power level. Going SSJ would be useless and not needed, since he would still be at the same power level.

bbrem123
You're in a thread made purely on the basis of an assumption and you can't get past seeing Goku getting to that level in a couple of years of training? erm

Anyway I'm asking if there was any proof of what sort of amp the SS God gave you, not what Gohan contrasted to compared to Goku. IE that would give us an idea of where he places. Even from normal base.

On Gohan, all his potential was released at once implying a peak. If he hits this peak and stops training that leaves room for Goku who was training for years to reach that level. As we saw the amount of time didn't really matter as the power creep was enormous when it needed to be. Goku got like thousands of times stronger for instance from the start of DBZ when he was what, 24 to start? Plus Frieza getting a movie after SSG appears kind of diminishes time...

And Vegeta completely eclipsing everyone else in SS2 form defeats the theory that Gohan is unsurpassable anyway. I'm assuming Goku was around the same as Gohan because what took them out seemed to be around the same effort (chop to the neck faster than Goku could turn around in a nerve attack vs headbashing and a kick). Even if he wasn't, his comparison to the majestic Vegeta gets him more rep than Gohan acquired.

Basically, Buu saga power levels got shit on is what I'm saying. Just like what happened in every other saga.

It'd be more accurate if there was an actual statement of the muliplier SSG uses. Maybe Gohan wins, but that would tell us for sure or more accurately at least.

Vegeta Vegeta Vegeta if you catch my drift.

Just some food for thought.

Didnt they say at the end of the film that Vegeta "surpassed even goku" in that moment. Makes it seem like Goku was the top of the totem pole powerwise at the time of BOG.

Which makes sense why Goku was so cocky when going against Beerus

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by bbrem123
Just some food for thought.

Didnt they say at the end of the film that Vegeta "surpassed even goku" in that moment. Makes it seem like Goku was the top of the totem pole powerwise at the time of BOG.

Which makes sense why Goku was so cocky when going against Beerus That's mostly what I was thinking about.

In any case, Gohan probably would win here, but I'm curious if an actual multiplier was mentioned with God form.

juggerman
That's mostly what I was thinking about.

In any case, Gohan probably would win here, but I'm curious if an actual multiplier was mentioned with God form.

Someone said it was stated somewhere that the multiplier was what SSJ1 was for base but for SSJ3. So 50x SSJ3. Tho, how accurate that is, I'm not sure

Galan007
You're in a thread made purely on the basis of an assumption and you can't get past seeing Goku getting to that level in a couple of years of training? erm Absolutely not. I don't think you realize how vast of a gap there was between SSJ3 Goku and Super Buu--let alone SSJ3 Goku and Shin Gohan. Without a further transformation, the difference was insurmountable. You're talking about an era where 2-4x multipliers were considered gargantuan, after all. srsly

And Vegeta completely eclipsing everyone else in SS2 form defeats the theory that Gohan is unsurpassable anyway. That was Vegeta, not Goku(the person in this thread) powering up in a way that makes absolutely no sense according to all other canon sources.

Cling to that showing if you'd like, but it doesn't pertain to Shin Gohan vs. SSJ3 Goku in the slightest. ABC logic doesn't work with Saiyans--they are not all created equal.

It'd be more accurate if there was an actual statement of the muliplier SSG uses. There is nothing official stating what the SSJG multiplier is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.