MOS Superman vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Who wins?

FrothByte
Seriously?

playa1258
Might as well keep Quan from derailing the other thread.

Silent Master
Originally posted by playa1258
Might as well keep Quan from derailing the other thread.

You seriously think this thread will stop thedkeffect from trolling elsewhere?

playa1258
Hell no.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

steverules_2
Shocking

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Shocking I personally don't find Loki winning to be shocking at all.

steverules_2
I'm saying it's shocking you chose Loki...I was being sarcastic

quanchi112
I'm saying it's shocking you chose Loki...I was being sarcastic No, you weren't. Just give Loki the win and go about your business, soldier.

StealthRanger
Loki gets bolostomped

playa1258
Yeah he does.

relentless1
Loki gets rape stomped

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, you weren't. Just give Loki the win and go about your business, soldier.

Why would I give Loki the win when he loses horribly? That's called lying

quanchi112
Why would I give Loki the win when he loses horribly? That's called lying No, it's called being objective. After batman beats his ass maybe you'll come down to planet earth. Loki wins. Accept it. Resistance is futile.

DARTH POWER
No, it's called being objective.

After batman beats his ass maybe you'll come down to planet earth.

Nice contradiction. You've already decided to lowball Supes on a fight that hasn't even happened yet, and then you go on about Objectivity LMAO

juggerman
Superman stomps Loki

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Nice contradiction. You've already decided to lowball Supes on a fight that hasn't even happened yet, and then you go on about Objectivity LMAO I am predicting what I believe will occur. If batman gets his ass kicked I will acknowledge that. I always go with the facts. There is no low balling or high balling. If you're objective there are only facts.

Utrigita
Superman for the win.

carver9
Originally posted by Utrigita
Superman for the win.

Stigma
LOL

Superman rofltstomps.

Genesis-Soldier
superman takes out loki, has loki been able to deal with Hulk Level Strength.... no ( am willing to bet Supes is on par with a pissed off, not angry but pissed off hulk on a regular basis)

Has loki been able to deal with anyone with supermans speed... no

has loki been able to penetrate anyone with Supermans density, armour, Hide.. no

has quan had his bottle and nap time. evidently not

whats up quan you seem to be lowballing again ( big shocker i know)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
superman takes out loki, has loki been able to deal with Hulk Level Strength.... no ( am willing to bet Supes is on par with a pissed off, not angry but pissed off hulk on a regular basis)

has loki been able to penetrate anyone with Supermans density, armour, Hide.. no

whats up quan you seem to be lowballing again ( big shocker i know) I didn't lie about any facts. Your inability to accept the facts and flame won't cover up the validity of my case.

FrothByte

whats up quan you seem to be lowballing again ( big shocker i know)

I pretty much agree with everything you said except the penetration part. Loki has easily penetrated Thor and Kurse with bladed weapons.

Genesis-Soldier
i know i am just unsure if supermans penetration resistance was at the same level as an asgardian or a kursed dark elf

Genesis-Soldier
I didn't lie about any facts. Your inability to accept the facts and flame won't cover up the validity of my case.

aw look at you trying to to make yourself look like a big boy, there there little buddy, time for your nap

ShadowFyre
Without prep, no destroyer, no gem, or gungnir, how does Loki take down MOS??

If the question was "could Loki assassinate Supes?" Then given the right weapon I would give Loki a 10/10. Straight up fight and no outside power source or weapon? Loki gets a 1/10 and I feel like I'm being pretty generous.

quanchi112
aw look at you trying to to make yourself look like a big boy, there there little buddy, time for your nap You seem very upset and repetitive. Robbie ?

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Without prep, no destroyer, no gem, or gungnir, how does Loki take down MOS??

If the question was "could Loki assassinate Supes?" Then given the right weapon I would give Loki a 10/10. Straight up fight and no outside power source or weapon? Loki gets a 1/10 and I feel like I'm being pretty generous.

agreed but can asgardian weaponry penetrate the Kryptionian?

loki is a cunning B*stard so he has a good enough chance

Genesis-Soldier
You seem very upset and repetitive. Robbie ?

there there little buddy, time for your nap

quanchi112
there there little buddy, time for your nap You repeat yourself in moronic fashion.

laughing out loud

Genesis-Soldier
You repeat yourself in moronic fashion.

laughing out loud
there there little buddy, time for your nap

quanchi112
there there little buddy, time for your nap Thanks for proving my point.

Genesis-Soldier
aw look who is a big boy now.... still not you.

you could be but you need to put on a couple extra feet

quanchi112
aw look who is a big boy now.... still not you.

you could be but you need to put on a couple extra feet Leave Robbie out of this.

playa1258
So we agree MOS Superman curbstomps?

quanchi112
So we agree MOS Superman curbstomps? Nah.

playa1258
Well of course you don't. MCU Loki according to you would stomp Smallville Superman and Reeve Superman at the same time.

quanchi112
Well of course you don't. MCU Loki according to you would stomp Smallville Superman and Reeve Superman at the same time. I have never seen smallville so I can't say. He'd best reeve version.

playa1258
Pass some of that good shit you are smoking.

quanchi112
Pass some of that good shit you are smoking. I do not do drugs like some weak mind.

playa1258
Well Smallville Superman can easily move planets, move at ftl speeds and speed blitzes like 99% of the time.

Utrigita

I would think so, but I highly doubt that 1. it'll have a impact 2. that he has time. It's one thing to stick a knife into your brother who is trying to talk to you, and sticking it to Superman that is coming in a supersonic speed, dragging your ass through the ground while beating your face to a pulp.

StealthRanger
Even Reevesverse Supes was FTL and could lift a small country while under the effects of kryptonite. He'd solo the MCU barring mebbe ****ers like Ronan with the power gem and other such ****ers

ShadowFyre

Well, we don't know, one of the problems comparing MCU and the dcu is that DC apparently refuses to show blood or even let their characters get their hair messed up. Thor has taken hits that dwarf anything mos took, but he showed damage so its hard to compare. Does that even make sense?

Anyway, we will never know if Asgard weaponry could pierce him, but if Loki has any type of weaponry that can hurt Supes then he should win, far more skilled, magic, far smarter etc.

Straight up fight? Spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.