Baby water yoga, a new fad to fitness & health

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
A lady in Indonesia should win an award for brightness mom.

RuejtBCrf4A

Throughout the video, a imagine of a child being dipped in water aggressively, is so alien to me. Never seen such mistreatment of a baby. The irony is that the mom is either evil or dumb enough, to believe this method will benefit her child.

ArtificialGlory
The little shit needs to toughen up. Did you hear Achilles cry and whine about 'brain damage' while his mother dipped him a tub? No, cause they had balls back then. ****in' balls.

riv6672
Wow, thats just wrong. Thst lady's about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Surtur
I swear people...babies do not need yoga of any kind. I don't think woman is evil, just stupid to the point where she requires a padded cell so she doesn't hurt herself.

This is why we need a type of reversible sterilization. Everyone is automatically sterilized upon birth, and if they want to be unsterilized so they can have a child they need to pass a rigorous mental health test.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by riv6672
Wow, thats just wrong. Thst lady's about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Must have been what the doctor said to you mom when you were born.

riv6672
^^^i'm sure that was insightful. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Surtur
I swear people...babies do not need yoga of any kind. I don't think woman is evil, just stupid to the point where she requires a padded cell so she doesn't hurt herself.

This is why we need a type of reversible sterilization. Everyone is automatically sterilized upon birth, and if they want to be unsterilized so they can have a child they need to pass a rigorous mental health test.
Haha, i doubt many'd pass. Guess overpopulation would be under control though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.