Who performs the best against this team???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring for this fight. Each individual have to take out this group the fastest or if they can them out at all.

The determine to win team...

Thor
Hulk (pissed)
Superman
Surfer

The contestants that have to take out the 4...

V&V Despero
Thanos
Phoenix Namor
Lord Marvel

Fight takes place in an enclosed Arena. Which one of the 4 above does better against the heralds? Name from greatest to least.

abhilegend
No.

"Id"
No as in none can clear it?

riv6672
No as in Superman is on the team so everyone auti loses and never throws a punch so, there is no best to worst.

Anyway...
Thanos
Despero
Namor
Marvel
...though none of these 4 win.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
No as in Superman is on the team so everyone auti loses and never throws a punch so, there is no best to worst.

Anyway...
Thanos
Despero
Namor
Marvel
...though none of these 4 win.

How are they beating Thanos? Thor needed the power gem and a faux warrior madness just to give him a bloody nose. Silver Surfer failed utterly to do anything. Superman surely isn't going to solo him.

Also couldn't Virtue and Vice Despero survive without a body?

zopzop
Thanos, P5 Namor, and Lord Mar-vell beat T1 with relative ease.

Thanos has the easiest time. Followed by Lord Mar-vell. Followed by P5 Namor.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
No bfring for this fight. Each individual have to take out this group the fastest or if they can them out at all.

The determine to win team...

Thor
Hulk (pissed)
Superman
Surfer

The contestants that have to take out the 4...

V&V Despero
Thanos
Phoenix Namor
Lord Marvel

Fight takes place in an enclosed Arena. Which one of the 4 above does better against the heralds? Name from greatest to least.

One on one or one vs team

riv6672
^^^Its one versus team.

Thats also my answer to Surtur's question, except with "thats how" at the end of the sentence.

Diesldude
Surfer amps superman and its game over for everyone else.

ODG
Was there a reason V&V Despero didn't telepathically control the JLA or JSA members in the climactic battle?

ShadowFyre
All of these guys are straight herald teambusters so..Despero is the only one I'm not entirely familiar with, but hasn't he both physically and mentally pushed the JL shit in?

Insane Titan
All of them beat the team

riv6672
That isnt a team, thats a stacked deck.

basilisk
Hard to say but they all lose to the team eventually.

Insane Titan
That isnt a team, thats a stacked deck. Seeing as how all the team are pretty much fodder on their own one way or another, stacking fodder doesn't make them more impressive.

quanchi112
Despero is the only one who goes down.

riv6672
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Seeing as how all the team are pretty much fodder on their own one way or another, stacking fodder doesn't make them more impressive.
That'd be true if any of those characters were fodder. Good point.

Insane Titan
That'd be true if any of those characters were fodder. Good point. Surfer has always been fodder against Thanos, so has Thor. Hulk has been mind controlled by Thanos easily too and we saw the difference between them both in their showings against Annihilus.

basilisk
That is a pretty powerful team though, more so that the handful of heavy hitters who beat Thanos down. Superman and a pissed Hulk plus Thor and Surfer will be trouble for any of these individuals.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by basilisk
That is a pretty powerful team though, more so that the handful of heavy hitters who beat Thanos down. Superman and a pissed Hulk plus Thor and Surfer will be trouble for any of these individuals. What team that beat Thanos down ?

riv6672
Surfer has always been fodder against Thanos, so has Thor. Hulk has been mind controlled by Thanos easily too and we saw the difference between them both in their showings against Annihilus.
Hard to really debate if you're the only person not backing the team, and are inflexible on your stance....

Anyhow, the X factor that is Superman really makes a difference here. He compliments the other three very well, in strength, speed, ranged attacks and damage soak. Superman on this team doesnt equal auto win, but it equals majority victories against sll four team wreckers, including Thanos.

Insane Titan
Hard to really debate if you're the only person not backing the team, and are inflexible on your stance....

Anyhow, the X factor that is Superman really makes a difference here. He compliments the other three very well, in strength, speed, ranged attacks and damage soak. Superman on this team doesnt equal auto win, but it equals majority victories against sll four team wreckers, including Thanos. there is no flexibility to be given against the hard facts I said. We've seen Thanos use Hulk against his team mates, or trap/bfr opponents to even the numbers.

deathslash
What team that beat Thanos down ? Namor and his fists. big grin
All joking aside, maybe he's talking about Starlord, Drax, and Nova?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
Namor Ka-Zar and his fists. big grin

Fixed.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by deathslash
Namor and his fists. big grin
All joking aside, maybe he's talking about Starlord, Drax, and Nova? that was after Thanos took several cosmic blasts though.

I thought he may have been talking about the Bendis Avengers comic where Thanos was weakened by the loss of the cube.

riv6672
there is no flexibility to be given against the hard facts I said. We've seen Thanos use Hulk against his team mates, or trap/bfr opponents to even the numbers.
Considering the OP says no BFR, yet thats one of your reasons for claiming a Thanos win, all we're seeing here is you doing your usual shtick.
-yawn-

Insane Titan
Considering the OP says no BFR, yet thats one of your reasons for claiming a Thanos win, all we're seeing here is you doing your usual shtick.
-yawn- its the first time I mentioned bfr, everything else Thanos has done to dominate the other.

The problem here is you lack the knowledge to give a good counter argument and don't like the fact the reasons given give Thanos the win. Cry more troll.

riv6672
Back pedal, back pedal, distract from own stupid, biased, debate tactics with personal attack. Puple Team go!

Yeah, usual shtick.
Its a slow posting morning though. Entertain me, tough guy.

Insane Titan
Yeah, usual shtick.
Its a slow posting morning though. Entertain me, tough guy. you've just shown you have no knowledge to even give a real answer about the match up and have just used a excuse to try and pass that off. Predictable troll tactic.

If you can't deal with on panel facts , don't post.

Tell you what here's your big chance , disprove what I said about on panel facts using your knowledge of these characters.

riv6672
I used my knowledge of the OP to disprove you, tough guy. So, please, continue.

Insane Titan
I used my knowledge of the OP to disprove you, tough guy. So, please, continue. bwhahahahaha you didn't use anything to disprove what I said at all. As you didn't even mention the feats I used.

Come on I waiting for the proof.

riv6672
Can you go over this one more time, tough guy? Just hit the high lights.

DarkSaint85
Tbf, IT DID say BFR OR trapping...so if BFR is off, his sentence is still valid - Thanos could trap them to deal with them one at a time.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tbf, IT DID say BFR OR trapping...so if BFR is off, his sentence is still valid - Thanos could trap them to deal with them one at a time. Or even Thanos mind controlling Hulk , Riv just wants attention he's lonely.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tbf, IT DID say BFR OR trapping...so if BFR is off, his sentence is still valid - Thanos could trap them to deal with them one at a time.
I disagree, but, thank you for arguing ITs point better than he ever could. wink

Insane Titan
I disagree, but, thank you for arguing ITs point better than he ever could. wink He said the exact same thing as me , you've been owned again troll.

riv6672
No he said it wY better, because he want trying to be a tough guy, tough guy. smile

Insane Titan
He used the same words I did and as you supposedly know what was been talked about you should of understood or did you just lie about "knowing".

And you jumped on my post, so at least think about what you're saying first before posting.

riv6672
I think you're a tough guy, tough guy!

Insane Titan
Just plainsong because you've lost because of having no counter argument.

riv6672
Is plainsonging the same as having DS make your argument for you while you were busy being a tough guy, tough guy?

Insane Titan
Is plainsonging the same as having DS make your argument for you while you were busy being a tough guy, tough guy? give over with the excuses troll. You made yourself look stupid by jumping on my post without knowing any facts.

You do know what "trap" or "mind control" means don't you?

riv6672
I no what no BFR means, but i guess that was too tough for you to understand. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
I no what no BFR means, but i guess that was too tough for you to understand. laughing out loud didn't just say bfr moron , if you actually read the full post.

Again you've shot yourself in the foot, you said you've addressed all this in a earlier post, that's why you refused to debate my points. When I fact my points hadn't been mentioned before troll.

riv6672
I can only imagine how mad you'd be at me if i hadnt listed Thanos first...

Insane Titan
Even now given the chance you can't manage to actually prove a point. You've been given enough chances. Good thing everyone on here sees through you.

basilisk
Silver Surfer would sundip amp Superman, then Thor would hand over Mjolnir like he did in JLA/Avengers, then they would sit back and watch Superman hammer smash Thanos at speeds so fast he'd be hit several million times before the image even registered on Thanos' retina. And if a few blows from Thor's hammer or Namor's fists can make Thanos bleed and bruise, Thanos would be a broken-boned pile of pulp in a few seconds. He's had it against that team.

riv6672
A sound strategy, one that could work quite well.
On ALL the listed team wreckers, there's more than one.

Nice to get back on topic. smile

Insane Titan
Silver Surfer would sundip amp Superman, then Thor would hand over Mjolnir like he did in JLA/Avengers, then they would sit back and watch Superman hammer smash Thanos at speeds so fast he'd be hit several million times before the image even registered on Thanos' retina. And if a few blows from Thor's hammer or Namor's fists can make Thanos bleed and bruise, Thanos would be a broken-boned pile of pulp in a few seconds. He's had it against that team. or Thanos mind controls Hulk , laughs at everything Surfer throws at him , then traps Thor and deals with Superman himself.

carver9
Silver Surfer would sundip amp Superman, then Thor would hand over Mjolnir like he did in JLA/Avengers, then they would sit back and watch Superman hammer smash Thanos at speeds so fast he'd be hit several million times before the image even registered on Thanos' retina. And if a few blows from Thor's hammer or Namor's fists can make Thanos bleed and bruise, Thanos would be a broken-boned pile of pulp in a few seconds. He's had it against that team.

Do you have scans of these millions/thousand of hits per sec? This would be an amazing speed ft.

basilisk
or Thanos mind controls Hulk , laughs at everything Surfer throws at him , then traps Thor and deals with Superman himself. Wasting precious seconds trying to mind control Hulk would just make things worse. By the time he finished that Thanos would be beaten unconscious before the neurons in his brain even had time to travel enough distance to form his next thought. He may not even be able to control more intelligent versions of the Hulk anyway.

Do you have scans of these millions/thousand of hits per sec? This would be an amazing speed ft. Given that DC speedsters regularly move and fight at insane speeds, a million punches in a second is not much. Light can move nearly 200,000 miles in 1 second, even if Superman is moving at only a fraction of that speed, moving his arm the distance required for 1 million hits is not difficult. Flash has been shown to run around the world fighting and hitting while people haven't even reacted yet, and evacuate a city in seconds by running - Supes isn't all that much slower than him at moving his body. DC speed feats are just plain crazy.

Insane Titan
Wasting precious seconds trying to mind control Hulk would just make things worse. By the time he finished that Thanos would be beaten unconscious before the neurons in his brain even had time to travel enough distance to form his next thought. He may not even be able to control more intelligent versions of the Hulk anyway.

Given that DC speedsters regularly move and fight at insane speeds, a million punches in a second is not much. Light can move nearly 200,000 miles in 1 second, even if Superman is moving at only a fraction of that speed, moving his arm the distance required for 1 million hits is not difficult. Flash has been shown to run around the world fighting and hitting while people haven't even reacted yet, and evacuate a city in seconds by running - Supes isn't all that much slower than him at moving his body. DC speed feats are just plain crazy. Thanos mind controlled him instantly and has effects smarter minds than Hulks.

As for the time it takes, how long do you think it would take to amp Superman or for Superman to get Thor's hammer. Thanos has took far greater lightening amped hammer shots greater than Superman could manage.

Show me actual feats of this speed nonsense your pedalling.

h1a8
Originally posted by Surtur
How are they beating Thanos? Thor needed the power gem and a faux warrior madness just to give him a bloody nose. Silver Surfer failed utterly to do anything. Superman surely isn't going to solo him.

Also couldn't Virtue and Vice Despero survive without a body?

Wow
Based off feats Superman is a lot stronger than Thor.
PG Thor wasn't more than twice the strength of normal Thor.
Thor wasn't in Wm so he got no strength boost for being crazy.

Thanos has been rocked by normal Thor, got KOED by avengers (Thing, groot, etc), beat up by squirrel girl, got rocked by Marvell and starfox, etc.

SS wasn't operating at planet busting levels when he blasted Thanos.
The same as Odin wasn't operating at galaxy levels when he fought Thanos.

SS didn't use a black hole blast on Thanos.

Thanos has always been affected by high Herald level blunt force. He never once no sold it.

Superman is far stronger than anyone that ever hit Thanos physically.

If you disagree with anything I just said then come at me. Let's discuss it.

h1a8
Do you have scans of these millions/thousand of hits per sec? This would be an amazing speed ft.

So you are either implying that Superman can move that fast or that he would choose not to. Which one (s)?

h1a8
No one on that list is beating this team.

abhilegend

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/SupesFlashRace2.jpg

That was flash when he was maxing out at Mach 4.

Superman actually matched him in speed for hours.

abhilegend
Thanos most certainly does not beats this team. I'll wait for the scan where he beats four top tiers at once.

carver9
Wasting precious seconds trying to mind control Hulk would just make things worse. By the time he finished that Thanos would be beaten unconscious before the neurons in his brain even had time to travel enough distance to form his next thought. He may not even be able to control more intelligent versions of the Hulk anyway.

Given that DC speedsters regularly move and fight at insane speeds, a million punches in a second is not much. Light can move nearly 200,000 miles in 1 second, even if Superman is moving at only a fraction of that speed, moving his arm the distance required for 1 million hits is not difficult. Flash has been shown to run around the world fighting and hitting while people haven't even reacted yet, and evacuate a city in seconds by running - Supes isn't all that much slower than him at moving his body. DC speed feats are just plain crazy.

So you have scans of this? Thor and Surfer has flown FTL speeds, don't think anyone here would say he can throw a million punches. Hell, Ironman and Vulcan has flown at those speeds. Again, do you have scans of these showing. We don't just make up things here...we use on panel showings.

abhilegend
Do Thor, surfer, Vulcan or Iron man race flash on foot Carver?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thanos most certainly does not beats this team. I'll wait for the scan where he beats four top tiers at once. show me him facing 4 top tiers at once.

abhilegend
show me him facing 4 top tiers at once.
So you want me to prove a negative? You claimed that this team is fodder to Thanos.

Why don't you prove it by posting just one showing from Thanos where he beats four high heralds at once?

Insane Titan
So you want me to prove a negative? You claimed that this team is fodder to Thanos.

Why don't you prove it by posting just one showing from Thanos where he beats four high heralds at once? Thor , Surfer and Hulk have been shown to be fodder to Thanos.

It's not hard to understand that stacking fodder doesn't make them better.

It's pretty much common sense Thanos can handle teams like that when he was proven equal or greater to the likes of Lord Marvell and PG Thor who dominated top tier teams.

carver9
Do Thor, surfer, Vulcan or Iron man race flash on foot Carver?

So you have scans of those million punches? I know you like defending Superman but we do not make up things here ABHI.

abhilegend
Thor , Surfer and Hulk have been shown to be fodder to Thanos.

It's not hard to understand that stacking fodder doesn't make them better.

It's pretty much common sense Thanos can handle teams like that when he was proven equal or greater to the likes of Lord Marvell and PG Thor who dominated top tier teams.
Do they? Why don't you post Thanos beating all three at once? Should be easy.

Beating one character and a team are two different things. This team would not take turns to hit Thanos.

Again, why don't you post or even a reference to Thanos beating four heralds? Originally posted by carver9
So you have scans of those million punches? I know you like defending Superman but we do not make up things here ABHI.
I just posted Flash punching several hundred thousand punches at sonic speed. Superman matched him easily at that point.

Answer me though, do Thor or surfer race flashes on foot?

Insane Titan

Beating one character and a team are two different things. This team would not take turns to hit Thanos.

Again, why don't you post or even a reference to Thanos beating four heralds?
I just posted Flash punching several hundred thousand punches at sonic speed. Superman matched him easily at that point.

Answer me though, do Thor or surfer race flashes on foot? so you're basically going to play dumb.

Don't you have a go at carver for pleading ignorance.

Thanos had the ways and means to separate the group or use them to his advantage

abhilegend
so you're basically going to play dumb.

Don't you have a go at carver for pleading ignorance.

Thanos had the ways and means to separate the group or use them to his advantage
So you don't have such a showing.

Good to know. Carry on

Insane Titan
So you don't have such a showing.

Good to know. Carry on the argument is easy to reverse. Show me Superman beating 4 children!

You're right it is good to know you stoop to carver lvl, I thought debating was your thing.

h1a8
So you have scans of those million punches? I know you like defending Superman but we do not make up things here ABHI. If someone can run at light speed then they certainly can move their limbs (arms and legs) faster than light. Flying faster than light is different though.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
If someone can run at light speed then they certainly can move their limbs (arms and legs) faster than light. Flying faster than light is different though.

Show me this running at light speed.

carver9

Again, why don't you post or even a reference to Thanos beating four heralds?

Answer me though, do Thor or surfer race flashes on foot?

Sigh...that scan did nothing for your argument.

krisblaze
Wait, wait, wait.

The Hulk that Thanos fought was High Herald?

Sin I AM
The heralds get handled with average to minimal effort

riv6672
Thanos mind controlled him instantly...
No, Hulk stood around awhile, at least in the comic i'm looking T right now (Avengers Assemble). So, to be fair, i'll say it varies.

And yeah, wasting time on that is going to get Thanos, and Despero, who likes that tactic, beaten.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Despero is the only one who goes down.

Silence, fool!

Despero is more than capable of taking these 4.

Read VICE & VIRTUE you worshipper of the emo eggplant.

1. Thanos
2. Despero
3. Mar-vell
4. Namor

Hulk is the glaring weak link here.

Insane Titan
No, Hulk stood around awhile, at least in the comic i'm looking T right now (Avengers Assemble). So, to be fair, i'll say it varies.

And yeah, wasting time on that is going to get Thanos, and Despero, who likes that tactic, beaten. the moment he tried he instantly mind controlled him.

They stood around talking due to plot ffs, there is no plot here.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Silence, fool!

Despero is more than capable of taking these 4.

Read VICE & VIRTUE you worshipper of the emo eggplant.

1. Thanos
2. Despero
3. Mar-vell
4. Namor

Hulk is the glaring weak link here.

Get out of here. Marvel must have some weakling then because Hulk has been called the most powerful being on the planet more times than I can count.

riv6672
the moment he tried he instantly mind controlled him.

They stood around talking due to plot ffs, there is no plot here.
No ryhme nor reason either, on your part.
I even didnt say instant was impossible, i said it varied. I gave a little.

I said pages ago you were inflexible.

carver9
He took over a calm Hulk. The madder Hulk is the harder it is to control him. This is a pissed Hulk.

LordofBrooklyn
Get out of here. Marvel must have some weakling then because Hulk has been called the most powerful being on the planet more times than I can count.

Most likely you are confusing the term 'Powerful" with "Strongest".

There is no way Banner is the most powerful being on Earth, in factm he wouldn't rank in the top 10!

riv6672
Pn strength alone he'd rank in the top ten, but yeah, strongest and powerful, two different things, for the most part. Variety (and degree) of powers is the key.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Most likely you are confusing the term 'Powerful" with "Strongest".

There is no way Banner is the most powerful being on Earth, in factm he wouldn't rank in the top 10!

Your word <<<<<on panel statements and showing tbh. Hulk has been claimed too many times as being the most powerful being on Earth. You don't have to believe it but it has been said too many times for him NOT to be at least one of the most powerful creatures on the planet. My shoulder is here for you.

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1270/1020645648_95cc0fd5bf.jpg

abhilegend
the argument is easy to reverse. Show me Superman beating 4 children!

You're right it is good to know you stoop to carver lvl, I thought debating was your thing.
I can show you Superman beating 4 heralds at once.

Heck he beat someone who killed hundred thousand Daxamites.

Suffice to say he beats Thanos by your logic? Originally posted by carver9
Sigh...that scan did nothing for your argument.
Why Carver? Flash punched several hundred thousand times in that scene.

How much faster was he to Superman in that scene?

Insane Titan
No ryhme nor reason either, on your part.
I even didnt say instant was impossible, i said it varied. I gave a little.

I said pages ago you were inflexible. just more excuses from you. You tried to use your example as a way to cancel out what I said. All I did was state facts, you need to learn how to except that on panel facts over ride your wishful thinking.

riv6672
And predictable.

Insane Titan
As your same old excuse answer is.

Face it your clueless.

You tried to make out he didn't mind control him instantly , which he did once he tried. You was trying to use all convo before that as Thanos trying laughing out loud

riv6672
Are we doing Round 2 this morning, buddy?
Let me save everyone the trouble of scrolling through 2 pages of the same old.
"You want my attention", "you're a troll", " you have muscly sigs", "you deserted the army".
Thats all you bring to your tirades.
What you dont bring, is a willingness to consider other people's differing opinions as anything other than attacks on you.
Inflexible. Predictable.

Insane Titan
Are we doing Round 2 this morning, buddy?
Let me save everyone the trouble of scrolling through 2 pages of the same old.
"You want my attention", "you're a troll", " you have muscly sigs", "you deserted the army".
Thats all you bring to your tirades.
What you dont bring, is a willingness to consider other people's differing opinions as anything other than attacks on you.
Inflexible. Predictable. haha "all I bring, I think your talking about yourself.

There is nothing to be flexible about what I said, I stared pure on panel facts that you can't except.

So you prove your not trolling by telling me what I said was false etc.

StiltmanFTW
Your word <<<<<on panel statements and showing tbh. Hulk has been claimed too many times as being the most powerful being on Earth. You don't have to believe it but it has been said too many times for him NOT to be at least one of the most powerful creatures on the planet. My shoulder is here for you.

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1270/1020645648_95cc0fd5bf.jpg

This is probably the first time you're making that kind of a joke+pic thing on kmc. Account hacked?

riv6672
Seeing as how all the team are pretty much fodder on their own one way or another, stacking fodder doesn't make them more impressive.
What Insane Titan said is false etc.

Insane Titan
What Insane Titan said is false etc. So you can't even provide a real reply where I challenged you to disprove what I said, laughing out loud and you say your not a troll.

Cmon this is your big chance hotshot.

riv6672
...So you prove your not trolling by telling me what I said was false etc.
I did exactly what you asked for you sweat stain. Exactly. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
I did exactly what you asked for you sweat stain. Exactly. laughing out loud you proved it with nothing, as you always do.

Surfer and Thor have given their best and not even come close to beating Thanos and over the years that gap has got wider.

So I geuss I'm still gonna have to wait for you to show me what was false.

Time Immemorial
What Insane Titan said is false etc.

Proof?

Time Immemorial
you proved it with nothing, as you always do.

Surfer and Thor have given their best and not even come close to beating Thanos and over the years that gap has got wider.

He's not even debating, he's just making aloof potato troll posts.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He's not even debating, he's just making aloof potato troll posts. it's all he does, thing is most poster notice it.

riv6672
you proved it with nothing, as you always do.

Hey If you wanted me to do something else, you should have said so.
Read your post.
I did what you wanted.
You're starting to lose your entertainment value.

Time Immemorial
You lost your entertainment value the day you were born.

Insane Titan
Hey If you wanted me to do something else, you should have said so.
Read your post.
I did what you wanted.
You're starting to lose your entertainment value. haha more trolling.

You did nothing to disprove what I said, you didn't even give a single example.

"Losing entertainment value"= you running off because it's time for you to prove something which youre incapable of.

riv6672
You said "tell me" i told you.

I'll tell you again, you saying the four heralds are fodder is false.

Insane Titan
You said "tell me" i told you.

I'll tell you again, you saying the four heralds are fodder is false. lmao , I said surfer , Thor and Hulk as the have all fought Thanos. Can you even count that's 3 heralds.

And you again failed to even attempt proving the feats I used as invalid.

riv6672
You didnt ask me to do that.
Thats already been done.
You didnt listen then.
You wouldnt listen now.

Insane Titan
You didnt ask me to do that.
Thats already been done.
You didnt listen then.
You wouldnt listen now. laughing out loud laughing out loud another piss poor excuse and lie.

Don't get into what you can't get out of.

celeyhyga17
Thanos

riv6672
laughing out loud laughing out loud another piss poor excuse and lie.

Don't get into what you can't get out of.
Yeah, we're done. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Yeah, we're done. laughing out loud we was done the minute I posted facts you can disprove.

Genii96
All thrash the team
PF namor does it easiest

riv6672
What puts PFNamor above the rest?

Genii96
Having a fifth of the power of the phoenix force( a universal power) added to namor's normal strength,ofcourse this comes with other bonuses,matter transmutation,regeneration,immortality,cosmic manipulation etc. Then add the trident of poseidon. I'd say he would be above the rest imo

I mean pf cyclops blocked mjonir with his finger iirc,imagine the increase in strengtth from normal cyke,then imagine one for namor. In a PIS free fight,he would be beast

abhilegend

riv6672
Originally posted by Genii96
Having a fifth of the power of the phoenix force( a universal power) added to namor's normal strength,ofcourse this comes with other bonuses,matter transmutation,regeneration,immortality,cosmic manipulation etc. Then add the trident of poseidon. I'd say he would be above the rest imo

I mean pf cyclops blocked mjonir with his finger iirc,imagine the increase in strengtth from normal cyke,then imagine one for namor. In a PIS free fight,he would be beast
Thanks, i only ask because i've seen them mostly low balled here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.