ROTJ Luke Skywalker vs. Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Battle takes place aboard the Anakin Solo

Nargaroth
Luke takes this.

EmperorSidious2
Luke

SunRazer
Luke, no question.

Lord Stark
All right I'll bite. Bulq high-extreme difficulty in all 3. If he goes rage mode Bulq's Vaapad will likely counter him. Bulq successfully TKed Windu which is

Emperordmb
So is ROTJ Luke Vader level? Or is he beneath the tier of Dooku's acolytes?

carthage
Am i still alive?

NewGuy01
It seems so.

DarthAnt66
Darn.

Trocity
Originally posted by Lord Stark
All right I'll bite. Bulq high-extreme difficulty in all 3. If he goes rage mode Bulq's Vaapad will likely counter him.

May agree with this tbh

Angelalex242
If ROTJ Luke is on par with dad, he'll curbstomp.

If he's 'not even a council member' Bulq can probably take him.

So it depends on which ROTJ Luke we're talking about.

Should probably split him up into ROTJ Luke (strong) and ROTJ Luke (weak) because the difference is so huge.

TerasKasi1023
If it's daddy issues enraged luke then he wins by a fair margin.

Lord Stark
People are underestimating Bulq. His TK was enough to push Mace Windu back, there's nothing ROTJ Luke has that would make me think he can take the force.

And in sabers:
Vaapad is designed for taking on opponents far more powerful than you. *see Mace Windu's fight with Darth Sidious. If Luke goes rage mode, Bulq has the skills to fit the bills if you will.

Furthermore as one who has mastered the seven forms, Bulq's Vaapad (with Jar'Kai) will be something Luke has never encountered before so he'll be at a significant disadvantage.

Angelalex242
While that's true, if Luke (strong) is truly Vader's equal, Bulq won't be able to hold on. Because he can't take ROTJ Vader, by any means.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Angelalex242
While that's true, if Luke (strong) is truly Vader's equal, Bulq won't be able to hold on. Because he can't take ROTJ Vader, by any means.

Clearly not, but Luke hardly has the feats to compete with ROTJ Vader in sabers, let alone in the Force. Also I'd imagine that Lord Vader was also not in the best emotional state learning about the existence of a daughter (who he likely tortured) and contemplating executing his son. Anyway as per canon ROTJ Vader is Vader at his weakest due to emotional state.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.