Ok we have the molecule man going terminal in 25 years!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Each Molecule Man is the same in every reality.That makes him a mighty opponent in each reality,Can any Cosmics besides Doom and his swans kill him.In a straight up fight with a cosmic.That dosen`t know what`s going on!

DarkSaint85
Looks like you're back to your old tricks again.

Insane Titan
Bye bye Zom

StiltmanFTW
The zominator has returned!

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Looks like you're back to your old tricks again.

is it a diagnosed disorder do you think? i mean no one would actually choose to appear this stupid, right...? confused

DarkSaint85
I reckon the theory that he's Bada's sock account is valid - no way he's gotten this much leeway.

Raisen
Alcohol gives you diarrhea

Blue Area Vet
Someone get this man some Medicaid.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Raisen
Alcohol gives you diarrhea

laughing out loud

True, it does. I might know a thing or two about it shocklaugh

Anyway...

Technically, that sorta does make the thread legit.

zom1967
Hey Leonfullblownaidsis,i got the medicine with the cure it`s in your mothers mouth.She just left,tell her she left her denture`s on my bed,and to wash out her beaver next time.Don`t worry she spit the cure into your dinner.If it`s a bust fight you really want?I`m in,but remember I didn`t start it!*** bag bioch!

Reflassshh
This is the second cumming, ya bunch of losers. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Well said. Zom will pwn the shit out of everyone this time.

Hell, it's Zom who ordered Raz to do the server move -- it's just a part of zominator's bigger plan.

One_Angry_Scot
Zom was a sign of Raz's arrival. We should have took him in, but instead we all turned against him.

Badabing
Zom, Leo is a very respected poster. And he's 100% correct. You should try to be more like Leo. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.