Dope (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
Life changes for Malcolm, a geek who's surviving life in a tough neighborhood, after a chance invitation to an underground party leads him and his friends into a Los Angeles adventure.

http://i.imgur.com/qia0lvj.jpg

Starring: Zoe Kravitz, Asap Rocky, Blake Anderson, De'aundre Bonds, Shameik Moore, Tony Revolori & Kiersey Clemons.

L41xwM8tIRQ

marwash22
seems like the producers/writers tried waaay too hard to make this this decade's "Napoleon Dynamite", which will fail, because movies become cult classics by not trying to become cult classics.

Tzeentch
I'll watch it for Zoey Kravitz.

BruceSkywalker
looks like total shiite...

i won't be wasting my money

Tzeentch
Racist.

Robtard
Just from the poster, looks like something Blaxican/Tzeentch will love and likely watch at least twice in the theaters.

Sidenote: Is this set in the early 90's, or is that Kid 'n Play eraser-head haircut actually back in style?

Tzeentch
How did you know that quirky black comedies are my vice?

jaden101
I don't get it. We're there meant to be funny bits in the trailer?

It seems to me they wanted to make a movie out of a shit Internet hipster image

http://rs1img.memecdn.com/Black-hipster-y-month_o_124451.jpg

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
Just from the poster, looks like something Blaxican/Tzeentch will love and likely watch at least twice in the theaters.

Sidenote: Is this set in the early 90's, or is that Kid 'n Play eraser-head haircut actually back in style? yeah, the high top fade has been back in style for a few years now.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
yeah, the high top fade has been back in style for a few years now.

LoL, you people.

Lestov16
Saw this on father's day. Was enjoyable, but not a new classic like it's being overhyped as.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.