So Raz came back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Bad things that happened.

Democrats are mad at Obama about Immigration Detention camps.

Christopher Lee and Dusty Rhodes died.

The server change righted all the wrong in the world.

Thanks Raz!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Bad things that happened.

Democrats are mad at Obama about Immigration Detention camps.

Christopher Lee and Dusty Rhodes died.

The server change righted all the wrong in the world.

Thanks Raz! Dusty Rhodes too ?? I heard about Lee already.

Flyattractor
....Who the fudge is Raz?

\\W//
he is founder/creator of kmc and the only admin. he was inactive for several years though, but he finally returned aw00t

now he's probably gone for a few more years.

That ACDC Chick
all hail the raz

Stringer
Guess the hack by spawns didn't happen. Derp

Nuke Nixon
Common occurrence, I've been at several boards where the founder would just take off and forget about the place. This would be the first time one came back in my experience.

Genesis-Soldier
... i smell a conspiracy

AsbestosFlaygon
"Server move in progress. Please try again in a few minutes. - Raz"

Then no changes whatsoever no expression

Raz, if you plan to sell the site, pls PM me

Yamcha
Check the "Deathbattle disagreements" thread in the Foreign Cinema section about all of this...I'm partially responsible....

I'm sorry...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by \\W//
he is founder/creator of kmc and the only admin. he was inactive for several years though, but he finally returned aw00t

now he's probably gone for a few more years. He was only gone for a year.

Raz
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
"Server move in progress. Please try again in a few minutes. - Raz"

Then no changes whatsoever no expression

Raz, if you plan to sell the site, pls PM me We're on a faster server - more of a backend thing.

Next is changes to the forums layout.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Raz
We're on a faster server - more of a backend thing.

Next is changes to the forums layout.
holy crap.....so your not dead

Scribble
Originally posted by Raz

Next is changes to the forums layout. Changes? I hope it doesn't change too much, I think the layout here is pure gold

\\W//
Originally posted by Raz

Next is changes to the forums layout. KMC has had the same layout for yeeears i dunno if i could handle the change.

how about you just add some holiday themed skins for christmas and halloween.

Scribble
Oh hey Raz, if you see this, people have been having trouble uploading custom smilies, the function might be ****ed. Thought I'd pass that on, etc.

\\W//
also raz, so like what gives with the inactivity?

Time Immemorial
He didn't like the way you smelled.

AsbestosFlaygon
Some changes I hope will be implemented:
1. Larger signature size
2. Larger avatar size
3. Remove the 15-minute edit lock
4. Linear mode or hybrid mode thread view
5. Custom HTML/JScript/CSS codes accepted

I'm sure I missed some more. But those should be priority.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by \\W//
also raz, so like what gives with the inactivity? ...-Checks your sig-

...War were declared, sonny boy.

Jmanghan
1. Larger signature size
2. Larger avatar size

I'm sure I missed some more. But those should be priority. Wrong thread for that, I think. Lets make an entire thread based on what we think needs changing.

Scribble
1. Larger signature size
2. Larger avatar size

I'm sure I missed some more. But those should be priority. They won't remove the 15-minute edit lock, it's there to stop people from backtracking in arguments and the like. Makes the mods' lives easier, etc. Which I'd say is fair enough, really.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scribble
They won't remove the 15-minute edit lock, it's there to stop people from backtracking in arguments and the like. Makes the mods' lives easier, etc. Which I'd say is fair enough, really.

Other places don't have edit-locking. If a person backtracks, people start taking screenshots and they will be publicly shamed for being a cretin...like any other place that does not limit editing.

Scribble
I guess, I don't really see much of an issue with the lock, though. Maybe extending it to half an hour or something. What are the benefits of it being removed entirely?

queeq
All bow to the Great and Powerful Raz...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by queeq

What happened to your mod status, queeq?...

mitchypoopoo
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Originally posted by queeq

What happened to your mod status, queeq?... clearly raz came back, didn't like what he saw, and demoted queeq to regular member status. raz runs a tight ship here.

but really, queeq is only a mod in the star wars forum. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showgroups.php?

Newjak
Originally posted by Scribble
I guess, I don't really see much of an issue with the lock, though. Maybe extending it to half an hour or something. What are the benefits of it being removed entirely? There are forums where having no edit time would greatly help reduce mod efforts. The one that comes to my mind is the Comic Book Respect Threads. Our members do a great job of creating awesome threads for characters, but as time goes on links and such die and the posters can not go back in to fix them and have to rely on mods to do so. Even though all they want to do is update old links and references.

Scribble
Originally posted by Newjak
There are forums where having no edit time would greatly help reduce mod efforts. The one that comes to my mind is the Comic Book Respect Threads. Our members do a great job of creating awesome threads for characters, but as time goes on links and such die and the posters can not go back in to fix them and have to rely on mods to do so. Even though all they want to do is update old links and references. That is a very solid argument, good shout. In that light, it'd work for any updates in the KMC Cards Against Humanity thread, too.

Shakyamunison
Hi Raz!

Impediment
We're discussing who to promote to global status and good candidates for more local mods for certain sections.

Quincy
Originally posted by Impediment
We're discussing who to promote to global status and good candidates for more local mods for certain sections.

Awesome!

mitchypoopoo
Originally posted by Impediment
We're discussing who to promote to global status and good candidates for more local mods for certain sections. if \\W//'s name isn't already in the hat for OTF mod then i'd like to make that happen. also for admin.

Barker

Impediment
The team has settled on a few worthy candidates who are frequent, civil, and long time members.

Now all we need is for Raz to scout them.

Quincy
Woah it's like a KMC Special Event

Robtard
Raz said he'd make me Super-Alpha-Mod of all KMC thumb up

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Raz said he'd make me Super-Alpha-Mod of all KMC thumb up

It's true, I heard him say it

Quincy
I didn't hear him say that at all.

*stabbed from behind by a masked Bardock who whispers* "Robtard sends his regards."

Bardock42
Surely whispering that will only make any difference if I am bad at my job of stabbing people. Are you saying I'm bad at my job of stabbing people?

Robtard
LoL! Bardock can't even stab

Bardock42
Maybe if you'd pay me better

Quincy
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL! Bardock can't even stab

Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe if you'd pay me better

dance fools

http://media.giphy.com/media/2FazeUr0xlznK4fvy/giphy.gif

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quincy
dance fools

http://media.giphy.com/media/2FazeUr0xlznK4fvy/giphy.gif

You're still stabbed, buddy

Quincy
What is dead may never die

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quincy
What is dead may never die

That's funny, I'm pretty sure I've seen you sow places...you sow everywhere, don't you?

Quincy
The only thing I sow is discord.

I will win this game of thrones.

I mean mods.

Bardock42
And who are you, the proud Quincy said...

Quincy
Originally posted by Bardock42
And who are you, the proud Quincy said...

http://media.giphy.com/media/ToD2UdThhs2zK/giphy.gif

queeq
Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
clearly raz came back, didn't like what he saw, and demoted queeq to regular member status. raz runs a tight ship here.

but really, queeq is only a mod in the star wars forum. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showgroups.php?

But Raz could change that. wink

It's xyz!
Originally posted by \W//

now he's probably gone for a few more years. I thought dadudemon bought KMC with his KMC fund?

Quincy
Hey any chance we can know who's in the running for potential mod-ness?

Scribble
If they need a purely symbolic moderator for the signature forum then I volunteer

|King Joker|
thumb up

queeq
I bet you do.

Stringer
Be nice, Queeq. Remember, you're from the Star Wars forum lol

Scribble
Since when did Queequeg sail out to these parts just to be a Moby Dick?

Genesis-Soldier
with erectile dysfunction issues.

just kidding around, honestly i have respect for MODS, someone has to keep us inline. look at oneness or quan

queeq
Well, a mod is a mod ya know. And the return of Raz kinda means something to old folks like me.

Jmanghan
I could never be a mod. I'd abuse my position too much.

Time-Immemorial
damn that OP is sexy as fck.

queeq
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I could never be a mod. I'd abuse my position too much.

Noted! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.