Server Move Glitches Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Raz is back. We (mods) are going to post suggestions in the mod section. The mods have their own list of changes and suggestions regarding the forums. Most to do with merging/deleting forums which aren't used much, making moderating easier, new forums, etc.

I'd like suggestions from people for improvements to KMC.

Please don't use the thread to bash fellow posters, complain about mods, or spam with nonsense.

We may also be appointing new mods. I've submitted a list of posters already. Please don't ask who was on that list, or if you can be a mod.

I will post any viable suggestions in the mod forum.

Here's a link to the official Suggestions Thread if you'd rather use it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t301368.html

One_Angry_Scot
Been mentioned a lot already but we need to be able to use bigger resolutions for our digs.

Perhaps something could be changed on the time we have to edit our posts as well. That'd help majorly with making respect threads.

The Nuul
I've already posted my suggestion in that thread about having like and dislike buttons similar to YouTube/Facebook. So, I'm good thumb up

Reflassshh
100x100 avatars for 'newcomers', It sucks having to wait until the 2 years mark.

Mindset
No time limit on edits.

An alert system when you have been quoted and a tagging system would be nice if possible.

LordofBrooklyn
Lift the cross-genre ban in the CBVF.

Tzeentch
We need a co-admin/sub-admin who can make nescesarry changes on the forum when Raz inevitably goes afk again. This is like the third time he's come back and been like "I'm here for good", and while I can respect that he's a busy man I think having a backup person to maintain the site in his absence would just be the responsible thing to do.

And I second the removal of sig limits and edit limits. This is 2015, no one has dial-up anymore.

Galan007
-I'd say start by streamlining the KMC forums as a whole. Get rid of all the redundant forums that don't generate much activity(there are quite a few of them)--the Harry Potter forum, for example, could easily be removed and/or condensed into the existing Movie Discussion forum. This should leave Raz with a pretty condensed cluster of 'core forums' that would be much easier for he and the mods to not only monitor, but cohesively build upon as well. However, if he's going to adjust the forums in such a way, an extra mod in each forum might be needed, as the 'workload' in each forum could potentially increase.

-On that note, think about demoting mods who have been inactive for months/years. Nothing against them, but mods *should* be among the most active members of the community, imo. If they aren't active, other mods have to pick up their slack... Which isn't fair to anyone.

-A co-Admin is a great idea if Raz doesn't plan on sticking around this time. There needs to be *someone* who can continuously make various changes to KMC on an Admin-level, just to keep up with the times.... And this site is already WAY behind the eight ball where that is concerned.

-Take away the editing window. There's really just no need for it.

-Increase the sig/avatar sizes. As was mentioned, pretty much everyone in modern society has the bandwidth to support the increase.

There are several other changes/updates that I'd like to see happen, but we have to start *somewhere*. Given that Raz hasn't been around in a couple years, he's likely getting inundated with a multitude of 'requests' that simply aren't feasible... Just remember: baby steps are better than no steps. smile

Badabing
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Been mentioned a lot already but we need to be able to use bigger resolutions for our digs.

Perhaps something could be changed on the time we have to edit our posts as well. That'd help majorly with making respect threads. Originally posted by Reflassshh
100x100 avatars for 'newcomers', It sucks having to wait until the 2 years mark. I'll bring up the bigger avatars/sigs and to extend the edit times to Raz. I believe it's been suggested a few other times today too.Originally posted by Mindset
No time limit on edits.

An alert system when you have been quoted and a tagging system would be nice if possible. I'm not sure what would go into an alert and tagging system. Both are very good ideas. Right now the only alert system is with threads.Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Lift the cross-genre ban in the CBVF. Use this forum:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=89Originally posted by Tzeentch
We need a co-admin/sub-admin who can make nescesarry changes on the forum when Raz inevitably goes afk again. This is like the third time he's come back and been like "I'm here for good", and while I can respect that he's a busy man I think having a backup person to maintain the site in his absence would just be the responsible thing to do.

And I second the removal of sig limits and edit limits. This is 2015, no one has dial-up anymore. We will likely have a co-administrator.Originally posted by Galan007
-I'd say start by streamlining the KMC forums as a whole. Get rid of all the redundant forums that don't generate much activity(there are quite a few of them)--the Harry Potter forum, for example, could easily be removed and/or condensed into the existing Movie Discussion forum. This should leave Raz with a pretty condensed cluster of 'core forums' that would be much easier for he and the mods to not only monitor, but cohesively build upon as well. However, if he's going to adjust the forums in such a way, an extra mod in each forum might be needed, as the 'workload' in each forum could potentially increase.

-On that note, think about demoting mods who have been inactive for months/years. Nothing against them, but mods *should* be among the most active members of the community, imo. If they aren't active, other mods have to pick up their slack... Which isn't fair to anyone.

-A co-Admin is a great idea if Raz doesn't plan on sticking around this time. There needs to be *someone* who can continuously make various changes to KMC on an Admin-level, just to keep up with the times.... And this site is already WAY behind the eight ball where that is concerned.

-Take away the editing window. There's really just no need for it.

-Increase the sig/avatar sizes. As was mentioned, pretty much everyone in modern society has the bandwidth to support the increase.

There are several other changes/updates that I'd like to see happen, but we have to start *somewhere*. Given that Raz hasn't been around in a couple years, he's likely getting inundated with a multitude of 'requests' that simply aren't feasible... Just remember: baby steps are better than no steps. smile There are requests to streamline the forums and remedy the mod situation from other posters and mods. Those items have been brought to Raz's attention several times over the past few years. Hopefully he'll be around enough to implement the easy fixes.

-K-M-
Yes please remove the edit lock. So annoying. That also would free up the mod workload as well.

Digi
As we've discussed in the mod forum at various points, co-admin or some similar thing is THE request. Everything else can come later.

Tzeentch
thumb up

Time Immemorial
Digi you don't need any more mod powers. Your shady enough with the April fools jokes

Galan007
Originally posted by Digi
As we've discussed in the mod forum at various points, co-admin or some similar thing is THE request. Everything else can come later. Definitely. thumb up

Branlor Swift
On a different minor note...
The search function needs a tweak. Plus the top 25 posters shows all posters in descending order but the top 25 thread starters only shows 25.

And on a really minor note, if you search a thread for a poster it only shows 200 posts maximum. At the very least a counter showing the amount in a thread would be helpful.

There was some other stuff a little off if you will that I found while screwing around with the site. I'll try and think of it.

BruceSkywalker
completely overhaul the opening page of killermovies.com..

Badabing
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
completely overhaul the opening page of killermovies.com.. Unfortunately Raz isn't in charge of the actual site. And I've never received an adequate answer for the reason Zed hasn't updated the main page in years.

The only logical plan is for me to take over everything. thumb up

Galan007
Who's the probable choice among the mods for co-Admin? Ush?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
Who's the probable choice among the mods for co-Admin? Ush? Yeah... or Backfire... somehow hopefully.

The rest are new in comparison or dead.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yeah... or Backfire... somehow hopefully.

Dear Lord, that sounds scary and smelly. How about Bada or Imp for Co-Admin. I am comfortable with this choice.

Badabing
Who's the probable choice among the mods for co-Admin? Ush? Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yeah... or Backfire... somehow hopefully.

The rest are new in comparison or dead. Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Dear Lord, that sounds scary and smelly. How about Bada or Imp for Co-Admin. I am comfortable with this choice. Ush has been here the longest, almost 15 years. He's pretty level headed. There was a situation a while back with a former global mod and a poster who was friends with a few other mods. Ush backed the prior global mod, as did I. So he's reasonable from my perspective.

There are some things Ush won't tolerate. And I've messaged him about certain issues he's had with people. His reasoning has always been right on imo. Ush also gave me the perspective of 2nd chances for member who were perma-banned.

If anybody has any issues with Ush, or another mod, PM me and I'll sort it out the best I can.

Galan007
Either Ush or you would be my choices among the globals, personally. You are both even-keeled, and most importantly, fair. The both you also seem to be very proactive with the needs of KMC, which is what we'd need in an Admin-lite. I understand why Ush would get the nod, though, just in terms of sheer seniority(or w/e you want to call it.) 15 years is a LONG time, and he's still very active.

There are certain globals(one in particular) that would literally make me walk away from this site for good if he were given Admin privileges... And I know of several others who feel the same way about the guy(I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.) Hopefully he isn't even being considered.

zom1967
Let me defend myself if attacked,want to talk comics.But will defend myself if I have to.also me making a thread is like cancer here,so I will only respond for a while to other threads.Then Zom will make a come back,don`t call it that cause I never left!

Insane Titan
No time limit on edits.
Bigger sigs.
A pinned spoilers thread.
Battle of the week thread.

deathslash
I'd like to see the Star Wars Forums have their own respect thread directory. I'm tired of having to look through five pages of threads just to find the respect thread of a character.

Galan007
^ If Raz didn't want to create a new forum for SW respect threads, that problem could also be solved by creating one thread that has links to all the respect threads, and having a mod pin that to the top of the page.

Martian_mind
^ If Raz didn't want to create a new forum for SW respect threads, that problem could also be solved by creating one thread that has links to all the respect threads, and having a mod pin that to the top of the page.

thumb up

I concur with the calls for a Co-admin as well.

Also, who's this mod y'all hate so much?

Digi
This conversation is likely just academic, BTW. Just giving you guys fair warning.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Digi you don't need any more mod powers. Your shady enough with the April fools jokes

I never said it had to be me. I voluntarily got demoted from global mod several years back. You unwashed plebs scrambling for power have no idea how mundane modding is.

Besides, I don't need mod powers to smoke the forum every April.

wink

Newjak
This conversation is likely just academic, BTW. Just giving you guys fair warning.

I never said it had to be me. I voluntarily got demoted from global mod several years back. You unwashed plebs scrambling for power have no idea how mundane modding is.

wink That's right he just needs to know someone with Mod powers!

Time Immemorial

wink

Lol, true that.

Mindset
Make Carver admin.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
Make Carver admin.

Sounds worse then Digi or Newjak as a mod.

beatboks
on the subject of potential new mods I'd like to suggest Galan007, and leonidas. I would have also suggested operator616 a while ago but he's been less active of late.

These guys are always respectful, open minded and have a cool (calm) demeanor.

Thats my 2 cents anyway

Mindset
You realize it's pointless to suggest who you want modded, right?

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine sub-forum in the X-Men forum is a must.

Tzeentch
Chomper should be allowed back.

Mindset
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Chomper should be allowed back. You're our chomper now.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Badabing
There are talks about making a Raptor part of the official KMC logo.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/RTlRJfJ_zpsxwnbpwbd.gif

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/RTlRJfJ_zpsxwnbpwbd.gif

http://images.neopets.com/games/clicktoplay/ctp_1107.gif

One_Angry_Scot

My reaction as I read this,

http://i.imgur.com/gn5hqogl.jpg

Badabing
My reaction as I read this,

http://i.imgur.com/gn5hqogl.jpg Originally posted by The Nuul
http://images.neopets.com/games/clicktoplay/ctp_1107.gif

Raptor22

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/RTlRJfJ_zpsxwnbpwbd.gif im flattered u would think of me for such an honor. Normally id be too modest to accept but if its what the people want, who am i to argue.

Board Walker
Alright it is about time I get this website back into shape, I am announcing that a new round of mods will soon be appointed. Also talks are in place for a new round of advertisements on the forum.

Galan007
Sounds like a good start, BW. If you have the power to make those changes, do it. thumb up

Hopefully I'm wrong, but Raz may have went MIA again(it's been like 4 days since he's logged on.) And Ush was recently promoted to the Co-Admin, but it doesn't sound like Raz gave him any noteworthy Admin permissions... Which seems really strange(why even have a Co-Admin if he can't act in an Admin capacity?)

...Maybe Raz is just trying to line everything up before he logs back in and starts making the requested changes... Maybe.

herbcry

Digi
Maybe it was all the most tantalizing red herring of Raz's career. I'll be legit upset if this doesn't pan out with Ush having actual admin powers. I was ok with the lack of appearances, because we knew what to expect and had no expectations. But this...well, let's just say I appreciate a good prank. But with any good gag there's a limit to the cruelty before you pull the curtain back and make everything ok again.

Board Walker
This has always been my wayward child...the one I abandoned due to such disappointment. But I always return, and this time I'm going to make sure it is given the proper tools to grow.

This time if it dies it's due to its' own inadequacies and not my lack of love.

Don't any of you ever again accuse me of not caring, this time it lives or dies by your hand.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Board Walker
Alright it is about time I get this website back into shape, I am announcing that a new round of mods will soon be appointed. Also talks are in place for a new round of advertisements on the forum.

...Huh?

deathslash
May I suggest that we unlock the tiers thread? It's been years now, quite a few characters have fluctuated in power, and there are still quite a few noteworthy characters that have yet to even be mentioned on the list.

Board Walker
Originally posted by deathslash
May I suggest that we unlock the tiers thread? It's been years now, quite a few characters have fluctuated in power, and there are still quite a few noteworthy characters that have yet to even be mentioned on the list.

The last time it was open it caused way more of a hassle than that thread was worth, even now it stands as a regret because it created the entire paradigm that many KMC posters stick to today.

The problem is this forum is composed of a small amount of die hard posters, all of which have extreme points of view which means finding a true objective average is impossible. We simply lack access to a large enough stock of posters across the vantage point spectrum to do so.

Why should it be unlocked? All it did last time was cause a massive influx of PM's filled with essays on why it should be different.

This forum has shifted primarily to a social forum, with a hint of comic flavoring. Compared to what it use to be which was a die hard comic discussion forum with a hint of socializing.

Adam Grimes
As strange as it may sound, I agree with BW; we should get more people.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
As strange as it may sound, I agree with BW; we should get more people. Be careful what you ask for the next thing you know little Board Walkers and LOB will be running around this place

Board Walker
Originally posted by iceman24567
Be careful what you ask for the next thing you know little Board Walkers and LOB will be running around this place

Good then I can move on from this persona, and pursue more relevant projects to keeping this site going.

The primary stream of income for this site is advertisements, and the net traffic for this site is primarily dependent on non unique loads. I would be thrilled if more "Board Walkers", "Carvers", and "LOBs" populated this site because they generate some of the highest web crawler results for this site.

iceman24567
Good then I can move on from this persona, and pursue more relevant projects to keeping this site going.

The primary stream of income for this site is advertisements, and the net traffic for this site is primarily dependent on non unique loads. I would be thrilled if more "Board Walkers", "Carvers", and "LOBs" populated this site because they generate some of the highest web crawler results for this site. Good thing none of what you type is fact thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Sounds like a good start, BW. If you have the power to make those changes, do it. thumb up

Hopefully I'm wrong, but Raz may have went MIA again(it's been like 4 days since he's logged on.) And Ush was recently promoted to the Co-Admin, but it doesn't sound like Raz gave him any noteworthy Admin permissions... Which seems really strange(why even have a Co-Admin if he can't act in an Admin capacity?)

...Maybe Raz is just trying to line everything up before he logs back in and starts making the requested changes... Maybe.

herbcry

Yep, seems, Ush was not given any Admin abilities, it seems in title only. As he cannot even restore my original account cause Raz did a shitty server change job.

Nothing will change here, the big cabal of Raz is back faded as quickly as he came in. He made some name changes and thats all.

Think about it, he has some ties with killermovies.com that cannot be changed cause of whatever reason. And the forum is down to it's last faithful members.

There is nothing that is going to explode growth here. People are more concerned with Jenner chopping is cock off and stuffing it down someones *******.

We are the Last of the Mohicans.

Insane Titan
Stop LON making countless spam threads.

Time-Immemorial
Who's Lon?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Who's Lon?

Lord of nicaragua

Insane Titan
Lord of nonsense

krisblaze
what the **** is wrong with raz?

Omega Vision
Where does this dude go? Does he go to a cave without wifi?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by krisblaze
what the **** is wrong with raz?

He dont care.

deathslash

The primary stream of income for this site is advertisements, and the net traffic for this site is primarily dependent on non unique loads. I would be thrilled if more "Board Walkers", "Carvers", and "LOBs" populated this site because they generate some of the highest web crawler results for this site. Often times, there is some truth to what several of these posters say. There are also enough non biased posters (PR, Bada, Pym, Digi, Galan, Sot, Omega Vision, etc.) that would help us get an average on how powerful these characters really are. You also can't deny that there are a bunch of characters that have yet to be placed on the list and really deserve to be.Originally posted by iceman24567
Be careful what you ask for the next thing you know little Board Walkers and LOB will be running around this place no. They just like to joke around, troll and occasionally make good posts. The true calamity lies in posters that say retarded sh*t and actually believe it.

-Pr-
I've wanted to get back to the tiers thing for a while now; I'm just unlucky in the sense that the minute I think to myself "i really want to do this; i'm going to start now and dive right in to it", something happens that disallows me from doing so.

I do think a good tiers thread is a good idea though.

Board Walker
Originally posted by -Pr-
I've wanted to get back to the tiers thing for a while now; I'm just unlucky in the sense that the minute I think to myself "i really want to do this; i'm going to start now and dive right in to it", something happens that disallows me from doing so.

I do think a good tiers thread is a good idea though.

If anything it will be KMC's legacy, for future forums to have access to a snapshot in time. To be able to see what our collective mindset perceived as the most powerful, and top of the food chain characters were during our time.

Furthermore, it will stand as an example of how we perceived as a cohort, a generation, and what made us different from all the others. Our Tier Ranking will simply be a manifestation of our beliefs for all others to judge us by, so if we do one lets make sure it is one to last for the ages. In all likelihood this will be KMC's last tier ranking, its final iteration to demonstrate a clear contrast in how we prior perceived to how we now perceive.

-Pr-
If anything it will be KMC's legacy, for future forums to have access to a snapshot in time. To be able to see what our collective mindset perceived as the most powerful, and top of the food chain characters were during our time.

Furthermore, it will stand as an example of how we perceived as a cohort, a generation, and what made us different from all the others. Our Tier Ranking will simply be a manifestation of our beliefs for all others to judge us by, so if we do one lets make sure it is one to last for the ages. In all likelihood this will be KMC's last tier ranking, its final iteration to demonstrate a clear contrast in how we prior perceived to how we now perceive.

I just want to talk about power levels in comics...

Board Walker
I just want to talk about power levels in comics...

KMC LEGACY OR GO HOME

-Pr-
Where else would I keep my computer?

Board Walker
Where else would I keep my computer?

I thought you regularly posted from the residential cantina?

-Pr-
I thought you regularly posted from the residential cantina?

Can't say I even know what that is. Unless you're just using an overly fancy pair of words for "kitchen".

Board Walker
Can't say I even know what that is. Unless you're just using an overly fancy pair of words for "kitchen".

Edit.

-Pr-
Oh right, a bar.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by deathslash
Often times, there is some truth to what several of these posters say. There are also enough non biased posters (PR, Bada, Pym, Digi, Galan, Sot, Omega Vision, etc.) that would help us get an average on how powerful these characters really are. You also can't deny that there are a bunch of characters that have yet to be placed on the list and really deserve to be. no. They just like to joke around, troll and occasionally make good posts. The true calamity lies in posters that say retarded sh*t and actually believe it. both BW and LOB believe what they say and their own self importance.

Mindset
Of course BW messes up the page...

Board Walker
Of course BW messes up the page...

Truly...I had no inkling that would happen, it was entirely an unforeseen misfortune.

Badabing
Truly...I had no inkling that would happen, it was entirely an unforeseen misfortune. Is that a quote from your parents the day you were born? confused

Time-Immemorial
Looks like Bada nerfed that obnoxiously large image!

Right-O

Mindset
Is that a quote from your parents the day you were born? confused laughing out loud

iceman24567
Is that a quote from your parents the day you were born? confused Dino zinger laughing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Lift the cross-genre ban in the CBVF.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Forgive the silly question but what does LoB mean by that?

Like allowing Anime in the Versus forum?

Galan007
Yeah, it would mean allowing characters from every type of fictional medium(ie. comics, games, manga, anime, movies, etc. etc.) in the CBvF.

We tried it here years ago. It failed miserably. Those types of battles need to be in their own forum.

One_Angry_Scot
Yeah, it would mean allowing characters from every type of fictional medium(ie. comics, games, manga, anime, movies, etc. etc.) in the CBvF.

We tried it here years ago. It failed miserably. Those types of battles need to be in their own forum.

Ah okay thanks Galan, that wouldn't be good at all. That would drag the quality down of the VS Forum terribly in my opinion.

It's so good as it is.

iceman24567
Yup it was a failed venture

Sin I AM

Only because of excessive trolling. Meh maybe if mods had permaban options

Adam Grimes
Well, the Foreign Cinema forum has it covered. A simple name change should do it.

Blair Wind
There's a lot this forum needs, and Raz isn't reliable enough to actually have them get done. erm

Badabing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Use this forum:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=89

Time-Immemorial
Well, the Foreign Cinema forum has it covered. A simple name change should do it.

Simple for some isn't as simpler for others, even if thy have the power to do itlaughing out loud

leonidas
there are some pretty solid ideas in this thread so far. co-admins would be nice--more people to keep an eye on things. i still enjoy the kmc, even after all this time. some cool people round here, some fun discussions. for my part, (since i tend to be a wee bit old fashioned at times) the things i'd like to see improved are quite simple and revolve around threads and in-thread discussions. no one can keep out ALL flaming, but it seems to me some preventative measures can be taken. quicker temp bans for off-topic/derailing of threads is something i would love to see. frankly, i'm really REALLY tired of so many threads degenerating into tired old arguments about the same topics--how many threads turn into hulk vs, or superman vs, or thanos vs when....none of them are even IN the thread?? less off-topic nonsense will lead to better discussion.

repeat threads are another issue. damn people--use search. google the threads if you're unsure. threads that don't have VS in the title also seem to be coming up more and more, when, in the past, that was almost NEVER the case. maybe some streamlining would help with that, but for now it is still the VS forum...so make appropriate threads.

lastly, use ignore. seriously. so many of the same arguments involving the same people, over and over. it gets enormously tiresome seeing the same drivel posted over and over.

so, yeah. tighter reins all around, on both thread topics and in-thread behaviour. i know there are only a couple guys on look out, and most don't like to report (myself included) but maybe some deputy mods or something to help keep things...more civil would help eliminate some of the tired behaviour that continues to pop up in soooo many threads....

oh, and more cool techy things like galan and others were talking about would be awesome too. thumb up

Adam Grimes
So.. are there going to be changes or not?

Digi
Prolly not. The whole thing was predicated on Raz making Ushgarak a co-admin, which he said would happen when he reappeared recently. But he's back MIA, and nothing meaningful happens without that first step. If it ever does, most of these ideas are on the table. Until then, though, we're all just jerking each other off.

One_Angry_Scot
So.. are there going to be changes or not?

Seems like Raz has been away for 9 days now. Hope he isn't gone again.

Mindset
Seems like Raz has been away for 9 days now. Hope he isn't gone again. He is.

Omega Vision
Prolly not. The whole thing was predicated on Raz making Ushgarak a co-admin, which he said would happen when he reappeared recently. But he's back MIA, and nothing meaningful happens without that first step. If it ever does, most of these ideas are on the table. Until then, though, we're all just jerking each other off.
What the hell is his problem? How much time does it actually take to do these things? I'm starting to think he's just trolling the forum.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What the hell is his problem? How much time does it actually take to do these things? I'm starting to think he's just trolling the forum. Who do you think taught me my trolling skills?

We haven't even seen his final form.

Omega Vision
Who do you think taught me my trolling skills?

We haven't even seen his final form.
When that day comes, I fear you and Bran combined may not be enough to stop him.

Time-Immemorial
Seems like Raz has been away for 9 days now. Hope he isn't gone again.

U joking right, he was never here.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
U joking right, he was never here.

I just had high hopes. Guess they were in vain.

Time-Immemorial
Most def, but hey at least we all still have each other.

Digi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What the hell is his problem? How much time does it actually take to do these things? I'm starting to think he's just trolling the forum.

Wouldn't surprise me. I can't vouch for the guy personally. And I've been among his biggest detractors among the mods, despite enjoying KMC. He can't be a fan of me these days. For example, I have a thread in the Mod Forum titled "If Raz Ever Returns..." talking about what needs done. And it's from like 5 years ago. This sh*t has been going on for a while.

Time-Immemorial
He don't care, he takes his checks and walks.

The Nuul
Raz doesn't care and has been proven to not be trust worthy. His words seem to mean nothing, they are empty. Unless he can prove other wise.

Adam Grimes
It's irritating tbh.

The Nuul
Not to me, I still have fun on here regardless.

Galan007
Wouldn't surprise me. I can't vouch for the guy personally. And I've been among his biggest detractors among the mods, despite enjoying KMC. He can't be a fan of me these days. For example, I have a thread in the Mod Forum titled "If Raz Ever Returns..." talking about what needs done. And it's from like 5 years ago. This sh*t has been going on for a while. I like how he changed Ush's title to 'Co-Admin', and even made a thread about how he and Ush could now usher KMC into its golden age... But really all he did was change Ush's Mod-tag, before going MIA again. He did nothing in the way of giving him any kind of Admin privileges, lol. I can't help but laugh at this point. thumb up

It'd be nice if he actually logged back in and, you know, did something... But given his history, I doubt we'll see him again inside of 2 years.

Blight
Interesting note: It took me forever to remember my password. I tried to log in multiple times and apparently I don't have the same email I did when I first used to come here. It suggested I contact the webmaster. Doing so gave me an email back saying that is no longer a valid email address.

Badabing
Are there any lingering issues with the server move? If so, let me know and I will email Raz tomorrow. He still hasn't made the forum changes we requested, or sorted out the mod situation.

Galan007
^ Apparently his email is invalid, so hopefully you have an alternate.

-K-M-
Are there any lingering issues with the server move? If so, let me know and I will email Raz tomorrow. He still hasn't made the forum changes we requested, or sorted out the mod situation.

I have been having issues quoting posts. When I quote a post nothing appears in the text box when the message I quoted should be there. Happening more and more lately

DarkSaint85
My time was wrong, but that's livable.

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
I have been having issues quoting posts. When I quote a post nothing appears in the text box when the message I quoted should be there. Happening more and more lately

i was having this same problem....and i was unable to go into a thread and look at a different page. weird. clearly a conspiracy to keep canadians from using the forum as a platform for.....taking over the world!

https://notapunkrocker.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/pinky-and-the-brain.jpg

The Nuul

I am unable to use the ignore list, adding members or removing them.

Facee
Problem here is rather obvious. The site has an administrator that for whatever reasons cannot log on often enough.

Also, I can't open certain PMS.

that_guy09
Originally posted by Facee
Problem here is rather obvious. The site has an administrator that for whatever reasons cannot log on often enough.

Also, I can't open certain PMS.

Badabing
I've sent Raz an email noting the errors since the server move. I've also requested a few other things that will help the forums.

LordofBrooklyn
I've sent Raz an email noting the errors since the server move. I've also requested a few other things that will help the forums.

Tell him to speed up my ascenscion to modhood while you're at it.

Time-Immemorial
Raz should be fired and imprisioned for life.

Blair Wind
I just checked my subscribed threads page - almost all of them are gone. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.