Luuke Skywalker vs. Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Lukes clone in The Last Command

*Sabers only Round 1

*All out fight Round 2

Battle takes place on the Endor Moon

SunRazer
Luuke, decisively.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus solidly.

SunRazer
lol

Trocity
Originally posted by SunRazer
lol

He's never once had a TOR character losing a thread.

SunRazer
I know. And to deny this he brings up that he thinks Yoda or Sidious would beat Ven Zallow. lol

Trocity
LOL.

Yoda takes 6-7/10 over Zallow in good fights.

Based
Or like 10/10

Trocity
More like 11/10 tbh

NTJack0
Yoda ragdolls Zallow.

Which is this shit.

carthage
Hmm actually it seems the clone was able to fight evenly with Luke only due to C'Baoth telepathically hindering Luke/aiding him. When C'Baoth got distracted by. Mara/Leia and the buzzing in Luke's head stopped Luke was capable of driving him back.

mmm

Trocity
What, really? I don't remember that. I remember the clone positively driving Luke back and almost killing him until Mara saves him. I seem to recall Mara killing the clone after it was dazed by an explosion, but I really haven't read those comics in a long time.

EDIT - Yeah, C'Baoth intervenes earlier to stop Luke from destroying the clone's lightsaber after it threw it at him, because he wanted the duel to continue. Other than that, I don't think he did anything..

carthage
Luke comments on the ringing in his mind due to C'baoth's influence, and it has an unsettling effect in the fight. As soon as C'Baoth becomes distracted Luke goes on the offensive and starts driving him back. Its also noted that the clone is of ESB Luke Skywalker, and since he is featless aside from the duel Malgus probably wins.

Still probably a decent fight tho

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
He's never once had a TOR character losing a thread.
This is far-fetched.

Originally posted by SunRazer
I know. And to deny this he brings up that he thinks Yoda or Sidious would beat Ven Zallow. lol
Oh, according to you, any "master swordsman" can outduel Ven Zallow which is utter nonsense.

As pointed out several times with evidence, Ven Zallow have excellent dueling resume.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.