Gethzerion vs. Talzin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
All out, go!

EmperorSidious2
Talzin

Trocity
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Talzin

AncientPower
Gethzerion.

ROTS Sheev dealt with Talzin personally, ROTJ Sheev blockaded the entire planet simply because she lived on it. Her power feats are ludicrous as well:

Trocity
Originally posted by AncientPower
Gethzerion.

ROTS Sheev dealt with Talzin personally, ROTJ Sheev blockaded the entire planet simply because she lived on it.

Gethzerion confirmed > Sidious

carthage
Ahh I need to read that book. New Republic era has a lot of material as well.

NewGuy01
That's not much of an argument, AncientPower tbh. Sidious was equally wary of Talzin and Gethzerion tbh... One could say he fount Talzin's death more... Imperative. (:<

TBH.

Trocity
Good point. Sidious had to confront Talzin personally and deal with her; with Gethzerion, he just trapped her on her planet and that was that.

We all know what happened when she tried to leave.

heuheu

Lord Stark
Gethzerion.

ROTS Sheev dealt with Talzin personally, ROTJ Sheev blockaded the entire planet simply because she lived on it. Her power feats are ludicrous as well:

Dooku suggested a similar method of dealing with Talzin ala droid army. Sidious flat out says she's too powerful for such methods.

Darth Demenos
gethzerion

AncientPower
Regardless Gethzerion one-shotted post-ROTJ Luke, killed a hundred stormtroopers in one attack and can summon Force Storms.

WildBantha88
Silri>> Sidious confirmed. HewHewHew

"Who is the most powerful among you?"

"Silri can be found to the Frenzied River Prison to the north."

Lord Stark
Regardless Gethzerion one-shotted post-ROTJ Luke, killed a hundred stormtroopers in one attack and can summon Force Storms.

Force Storms? Pardon?

AncientPower
She summons something inbetween a massive FLS and a genuine Force Storm simply because she was angry.

SunRazer
It's a Weather Storm.

It's not even close to a Wormhole Storm.

carthage
Man I need to read Courtship.

AncientPower
I never said it was SunRazer, it is still a Force Storm however.

SunRazer
I thought by "genuine" Force Storm, you meant the Wormhole.

AncientPower
Sidious' version may as well have it's own name, the other depictions are far smaller.

Beniboybling
Meh Talzin can make herself intangible tbh, Force drained Dooku and realistically if he can go toe to toe with Darth Sidious should easily be able to dispatch Luke Skywalker.

Lord Stark
Sidious' version may as well have it's own name, the other depictions are far smaller.

Yeah, that's kind of disingenuous though. We generally call what you are calling a Force Lightning Storm/ Lightning Storm. A Force Storm is way, way way, waaayy different and more powerful.

Also none of those feats seem to be above Talzin imo.

Jmanghan
bump

darthbane77
I was under the impression that Geth was easily superior to Talzin.

Trocity
You were misled; Talzin's superiority is set in stone.

Beniboybling
thumb up

darthbane77
Originally posted by Trocity
You were misled; Talzin's superiority is set in stone. Thanks for updating me then.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
You were misled; Talzin's superiority is set in stone. Why is that??...

UCanShootMyNova
Because she was actually stalemating Sidious on Dathomir. Being wary of a potential threat is a bit below that I'd say.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Because she was actually stalemating Sidious on Dathomir. Being wary of a potential threat is a bit below that I'd say. And Gethzerion effortlessly stomped post-ROTJ Luke.

UCanShootMyNova
By physically affecting his brain because he didn't react in time...

Jmanghan
By physically affecting his brain because he didn't react in time... Which SHE did.

Which, in turn, makes her superior.

UCanShootMyNova
To Luke at the time, yes. Doesn't make her comparable to Sidious or Talzin.

Jmanghan
To Luke at the time, yes. Doesn't make her comparable to Sidious or Talzin. IIRC Correctly, that was post-ROTJ.

(If the quote can still be used, then Vader is 80% of Sidious' power, which would make Luke the same as well.)

Not even mentioning that she can passively make Force Lightning Storms from being irritated, which means shes more then capable of utilizing that in combat.

Lets not forget she beat him without even drawing a weapon, she only used TK and almost killed him.

UCanShootMyNova
Luke matching his father in sabers doesn't mean he's equivalently powerful.

And Sidious can cause storms through his mere presence in DR. What's your point?

She used TK Luke didn't defend himself from.

Ursumeles
Vader is stated to be above Geth, and IIRC Luke said that he wasn't as strong as his father in CoPL.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Vader is stated to be above Geth, and IIRC Luke said that he wasn't as strong as his father in CoPL. Quote, please?

Ursumeles
I'll search later. IIRC RotJ Vader, was stated to be the second strongest Darksider of the Galaxy.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I'll search later. IIRC RotJ Vader, was stated to be the second strongest Darksider of the Galaxy. -Waves hand in front of his face- Thats not the quote you're looking for...

Anyway, no, the actual quote says that he's second only to the Emperor, DUE to his devotion to the Empire.

That would imply that he was ahead of Yoda.

MythLord
Due to his devotion to the Emperor... yet the quote mentions his power in the Dark Side...

Makes about as much sense as any other argument you regurgitate on a daily basis. thumb up

Ursumeles
K' then. I see RotJ Vader>RotJ Yoda, tbh.

MythLord
I mean, RotJ Yoda was on his death bed :/

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
I mean, RotJ Yoda was on his death bed :/ Thats true. But it usually takes someone dying a year or so to start dying, depending on what theyre dying from.

Yoda could have been sick for a few days, maybe a day.

In ANH he was perfectly capable of using the force in an impressive display of TK.

MythLord
His impressive TK feats are lifting a ship with medium effort during the original trilogy. And this is Vader during the timeframe of RotJ, so I have no idea why we're mentioning ANH Yoda...

It is irrelevant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.