Freedon Nadd vs. Karness Muur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Prime physical bodies (standard gear for both Sith)

Round 2: Spirit fight

Battle takes place in the Tomb of Marka Ragnos

Trocity
Good fight, could go either way imo.

Leaning Karness atm.

The Merchant
Nadd. Nadd defeated Sadow a Sith from the Golden Age and tied for 2nd strongest of that age.

Q99
Originally posted by The Merchant
Nadd. Nadd defeated Sadow a Sith from the Golden Age and tied for 2nd strongest of that age.

And Karness was one of the top hitters from the Hundred Years Darkness, the founders of the sith.

I'm tempted to go Muur based on technique- his ability to absorb a force attack and throw it back is dangerous.

SunRazer
Does Nadd have his Orbalisks?

carthage
si

Col. Valerian
Nadd.

SunRazer
Not necessarily. A fair argument can be presented for either side.

Q99
Originally posted by SunRazer
Not necessarily. A fair argument can be presented for either side.

Yea, we don't have the most precise info on Nadd.

We know both Vader and Krayt felt Muur was really strong.

SunRazer
We have a fair amount of info on Nadd. And the TOR Encyclopedia compares Nadd and Muur in power, suggesting they're both within the same tier of power.

Q99
Originally posted by SunRazer
We have a fair amount of info on Nadd.

I should say, we have info, but only one conflict with a known foe, Sadow.

Makes sense to me.

The Merchant
Well being from the Golden Age should mean that everything the 100 year darkness Dark Lords of the did are vastly better in Ragnos's time.

Q99
Originally posted by The Merchant
Well being from the Golden Age should mean that everything the 100 year darkness Dark Lords of the did are vastly better in Ragnos's time.

I've not actually seen any sign that the power level of the Golden Age is particularly better, rather than simply being a long streak that at various times, had some strong leaders, but I don't think these strong leaders are necessarily better than the strong leaders of other well-learned eras like the 100YD sith.

I mean, sith-knowledge wise, the Hundred Years Sith already had the Leviathans (IMO still the strongest force-made creatures), and Muur showed all kinds of high-level sorcery.

Personally I think the Golden Age had some internal ups and downs due to 'sith ganging up on the strong' effect. We know Andeddu didn't pass on his knowledge, for example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.