Worf vs NuKhan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
HTH.

This is DS9 era Worf.

Who wins?

BruceSkywalker
NuKhan doesn;t possess the necessary skills to kill Worf

Stigma
I agree. Worf is too badass for NuKhan. Khan loses yet again.

AncientPower
Worf headbutts him to death.

Stigma
Khan dies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Khan dies. Based on ?

Stigma
Khan loses tbh.

quanchi112
Khan loses tbh. What are you basing this off of ?

Time-Immemorial
Khan would kill that overgrown ape. The strength isn't even in the same leauge.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Khan would kill that overgrown ape. The strength isn't even in the same leauge. Who made you the new sig ?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who made you the new sig ?

Rao! Bad ass huh?

quanchi112
Rao! Bad ass huh? I like the sig but don't care for the guy who made it.

BruceSkywalker
Khan would kill that overgrown ape. The strength isn't even in the same leauge.

yet worf never worries about the strength of his opponent...

khan dies though

Time-Immemorial
I would really like to know how. Khan can resit anything Warf puts out.

Robtard
Has everyone here seen seasons 4-7 of DS9?

playa1258
I have a Worf displayed far better fighting prowess than Spock who can got his ass beat by.

Time-Immemorial
This is some serious low balling here, regardless of how much quan has made you hate Khan.

playa1258
Quan low balls every other character that goes against Khan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Quan low balls every other character that goes against Khan. Based on ?

Genesis-Soldier
the khan Vs Riddick thread for one

khan Vs John Connor for a second
althou I did agree khan could beat real world freddy so there is that

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
the khan Vs Riddick thread for one

khan Vs John Connor for a second
althou I did agree khan could beat real world freefy so there is that I cited facts. I didn't make anything up.

Robtard
This is some serious low balling here, regardless of how much quan has made you hate Khan.

LoL, dude, people are not lowballing. Worf's not your average Klingon, not by a long shot.

During the Dominion War he was captured and forced to fight Jem'Hadar* soldiers day after day deathmatch style, only being allowed a night's rest to heal/recover between matches.

*Jem'Hader are genetically engineered super-soldiers several times stronger than humans, highly trained/conditioned and physically tough enough to resist the stun setting on phasers.

Stigma
I agree. Worf is simply too badass for NuKhan to handle.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, dude, people are not lowballing. Worf's not your average Klingon, not by a long shot.

During the Dominion War he was captured and forced to fight Jem'Hadar* soldiers day after day deathmatch style, only being allowed a night's rest to heal/recover between matches.

*Jem'Hader are genetically engineered super-soldiers several times stronger than humans, highly trained/conditioned and physically tough enough to resist the stun setting on phasers.

An Khan resisted the stun setting as well. Can you show me at least one feat of Warf above Khans?

Robtard
Fighting a bunch of guys (and winning all except the last round) that are similar to Khan physically(superior strength, senses, resilience), would probably be a good mention and factor in this fight.

Time-Immemorial
Agree to disagree. I don't care enough to prolong this.

BruceSkywalker
Has everyone here seen seasons 4-7 of DS9?

those are the best years of ds9

damn effing straight

quanchi112
Fighting a bunch of guys (and winning all except the last round) that are similar to Khan physically(superior strength, senses, resilience), would probably be a good mention and factor in this fight. A handful of Son'a overcame Worf easily in Star Trek Insurrection. The Son'a were pitiful.

laughing out loud

Khan rage stomps this overrated mess.

-Pr-
Worf would do better than Spock or Kirk did, but I can't see him beating Khan.

No way is her overrated though. Saying he is, is just insecure pettiness.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Worf would do better than Spock or Kirk did, but I can't see him beating Khan.

No way is her overrated though. Saying he is, is just insecure pettiness. Watch Insurrection if you doubt my words. NuSpock would hand him his ass let alone Khan.

-Pr-
Watch Insurrection if you doubt my words. NuSpock would hand him his ass let alone Khan.

I've seen Insurrection. It doesn't take away his high feats. It's not even a low showing.

lol @ Spock beating him, though.

Robtard
A handful of Son'a overcame Worf easily in Star Trek Insurrection. The Son'a were pitiful.

laughing out loud

Khan rage stomps this overrated mess.

Yeah, that doesn't dismiss what I said about Worf in DS9, which is the Worf specified here.

You haven't seen DS9, so you have no idea what you're talking about and you're doing your usual lowballing for the guy you need to see lose. Watch DS9; then argue.

-Pr-
Yeah, that doesn't dismiss what I said about Worf in DS9, which is the Worf specified here.

You haven't seen DS9, so you have no idea what you're talking about and you're doing your usual lowballing for the guy you need to see lose. Watch DS9; then argue.

Oh, it's DS9 era Worf? That's his peak. Not saying he'd beat Khan, but he'd smack the ever-loving shit out of Spock.

quanchi112
I've seen Insurrection. It doesn't take away his high feats. It's not even a low showing.

lol @ Spock beating him, though. He was taken rather easily. What feats does he possess that he can take on NuSpock ?

quanchi112

You haven't seen DS9, so you have no idea what you're talking about and you're doing your usual lowballing for the guy you need to see lose. Watch DS9; then argue. That's still canon. You always want to dismiss portrayals. I've seen him go down rather easily. He looks actually pathetic in hand to hand combat as did pretty much every old trek character. That's the point.

Feel free to compare feats though. Khan would rage stomp this loser.

-Pr-
He was taken rather easily. What feats does he possess that he can take on NuSpock ?

He wasn't taken easily at all.

His beating of multiple Jem-Hadar from seasons 4 through 7. His beating of multiple Klingons.
Hell, even in First Contact he was strong enough to stun Borg.

Spock has no real advantages over Worf. He has less combat experience, and there's little difference in strength, speed and stamina. Worf also has redundant organs that Spock doesn't, which means it will take more to put him down.

Have you even watched DS9?

That's still canon. You always want to dismiss portrayals. I've seen him go down rather easily. He looks actually pathetic in hand to hand combat as did pretty much every old trek character. That's the point.

Feel free to compare feats though. Khan would rage stomp this loser.

That's straight up false. Literally a lie. Are you even trying to debate, or are you just trying to get a rise out of people?

KingD19

That's straight up false. Literally a lie. Are you even trying to debate, or are you just trying to get a rise out of people?

So I take you have like, never ever been in a thread with Quan before? Like ever? smile

Robtard
Why bother, Pr? You know quan's not watched DS9 and is ignorant of the character, all of that on top of his typical lowballing and lies for the characters he hates and needs to see lose.

quanchi112
He wasn't taken easily at all.

His beating of multiple Jem-Hadar from seasons 4 through 7. His beating of multiple Klingons.
Hell, even in First Contact he was strong enough to stun Borg.

Spock has no real advantages over Worf. He has less combat experience, and there's little difference in strength, speed and stamina. Worf also has redundant organs that Spock doesn't, which means it will take more to put him down.

Have you even watched DS9? Khan crushed an entire squad of Klingons singlehandedly by himself according to Kirk with relative ease. He was physically raping them as well.

The Borg were awfully slow and terrible in terms of quickness and movement.

Nerve pinch, feats, athleticism, skill. When has Worf matched Spock's superhuman athleticism chasing down and leaping after Khan in Into Darkness. Spock's physical prowess and skill look leaps and bounds greater than the awful display of skill demonstrated by Worf on screen.

quanchi112
Why bother, Pr? You know quan's not watched DS9 and is ignorant of the character, all of that on top of his typical lowballing and lies for the characters he hates and needs to see lose. So you want to pretend he wasn't easily taken in Insurrection and just only this counts type stuff. Let's go feat for feat. Khan crushes this losers skull. Your fanboyism doesn't change that. NuTrek rapes here.

Robtard
Case in point, Pr.

quanchi112
Case in point, Pr. So you won't go feat for feat thus conceding to me like you always do.

My foot is permanently atop your girlish chest. I reign supreme over you.

Robtard
Have you watched DS9? No. You can only lowball, rant and cry here.

quanchi112
Have you watched DS9? No. You can only lowball, rant and cry here. I know how he's been portrayed in multiple films so you over exaggerating a laughable series which had a shit budget doesn't change his portrayal. You're a max feat debater. That's awful. You debate how they are portrayed and support it by feats. You know I'll tear these exaggerated feats to shreds. Son'a easily overwhelmed him. Khan crushes his skull.

Robtard
IOW: You've not seen DS9 and are ignorant of the character

Solution: Watch DS9 seasons 4-7

quanchi112
IOW: You've not seen DS9 and are ignorant of the character

Solution: Watch DS9 seasons 4-7 I have seen enough of the characters portrayal. I don't need to see it all. By all means let's go feat for feat. Post something and I'll post something more impressive from Khan.

Can't wait till trek 3 because Spock will get more feats. laughing out loud

Worf is some lame character and a lame actor fighting hard for his own lame series.

Robtard
This thread is about DS9 era Worf specifically and you have not seen a single episode of DS9 seasons 4-7. So you have absolutely zero information on the character at hand and are arguing from complete and blinding ignorance.

quanchi112
This thread is about DS9 era Worf specifically and you have not seen a single episode of DS9 seasons 4-7. So you have absolutely zero information on the character at hand and are arguing from complete and blinding ignorance. His other feats and portrayals count. You won't even post a feat for crying out loud. Do you feel his feats drastically change the films portrayal of him ?

smile

You seem awfully upset.

Robtard
See, now you're blatantly lying again. I posted Worf DS9 feats on page 2 and you even replied to the post, granted, it was a reply of ignorance. Very poor form and lets everyone know you have nothing, because you're arguing from a state of crippling ignorance and fear.

KingD19
See, now you're blatantly lying again. I posted Worf DS9 feats on page 2 and you even replied to the post, granted, it was a reply of ignorance. Very poor form and lets everyone know you have nothing, because you're arguing from a state of crippling ignorance and fear.

Like how Khan was when he realized they switched his "family" with those warheads?

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you want to pretend he wasn't easily taken in Insurrection and just only this counts type stuff. Let's go feat for feat. Khan crushes this losers skull. Your fanboyism doesn't change that. NuTrek rapes here.

Are you a moron or what? Wait, don't answer, that was a rhetorical question. The Worf from the movie you keep talking about ISN'T in this thread you bumbling moron. The thread started specified DS9 Worf. So we go by ONLY the feats he displayed in seasons 4-7. That was the point of him SPECIFYING which Worf we are using. I know you're dumb, but honestly, sometimes I think you are the worst debater on this forum. That's saying a lot considering the clowns we've seen come and go.

quanchi112
See, now you're blatantly lying again. I posted Worf DS9 feats on page 2 and you even replied to the post, granted, it was a reply of ignorance. Very poor form and lets everyone know you have nothing, because you're arguing from a state of crippling ignorance and fear. You didn't post any clips you exaggerated like you always do. Take Gandalf for instance to you he beats opponents in milliseconds and is always burning swords and lightning is shooting his sword with Max shields on instantly.

Mcclane ko'd a loser in oneshot in the latest film now you pretend he ko's everyone ehi comes into his path ignoring the majority of the time he hasn't ko'd anyone with his first shot. Post clips or concede.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you a moron or what? Wait, don't answer, that was a rhetorical question. The Worf from the movie you keep talking about ISN'T in this thread you bumbling moron. The thread started specified DS9 Worf. So we go by ONLY the feats he displayed in seasons 4-7. That was the point of him SPECIFYING which Worf we are using. I know you're dumb, but honestly, sometimes I think you are the worst debater on this forum. That's saying a lot considering the clowns we've seen come and go. We don't ignore continuity. We go by all canon. I've seen how pathetic he was in multiple films. What clips do you want to post ? The guy was casually dealt with insurrection against pathetic opponents.

Khan crushes his skull, horse.

Robtard

KuRuPT Thanosi
We don't ignore continuity. We go by all canon. I've seen how pathetic he was in multiple films. What clips do you want to post ? The guy was casually dealt with insurrection against pathetic opponents.

Khan crushes his skull, horse.

No your moron, it's ONLY the Worf from DS9 that is used in this thread. If you want a ruling on this, I can make that happen as well. That IS the point of specifying certain movies, so that, we use THAT movie you moron. Since you're stating all canon counts... Then why say AOTC Kenobi or NUKhan or ROTS Palps? So if we apply your idiocy so your own incompetence... Then ALL showings for Khan are valid.. since according to you it doesn't matter that we specify NuKhan.. all showings of Khan are valid. Cool good to know, or I'll accept your concession. Let me know if you want a mod ruling on this

quanchi112
No your moron, it's ONLY the Worf from DS9 that is used in this thread. If you want a ruling on this, I can make that happen as well. That IS the point of specifying certain movies, so that, we use THAT movie you moron. Since you're stating all canon counts... Then why say AOTC Kenobi or NUKhan or ROTS Palps? So if we apply your idiocy so your own incompetence... Then ALL showings for Khan are valid.. since according to you it doesn't matter that we specify NuKhan.. all showings of Khan are valid. Cool good to know, or I'll accept your concession. Let me know if you want a mod ruling on this You can run to someone else to aid you because you're a weak poster if you want. So you believe that his portrayal in this series is far greater and on another level than the films portrayal of Worf ?

NuKhan has different experiences than old khan. Worf always has the same experiences in the older timeline. In the nuTrek we don't know if he will ever see the light of day but if he does his experience will be far different since Nero altered everything. smile

Khan crushes his skull. Feel free to post clips though if you think otherwise.

BruceSkywalker
oh jeez....

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/KATSUMOTO121/images_2.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
You can run to someone else to aid you because you're a weak poster if you want. So you believe that his portrayal in this series is far greater and on another level than the films portrayal of Worf ?

NuKhan has different experiences than old khan. Worf always has the same experiences in the older timeline. In the nuTrek we don't know if he will ever see the light of day but if he does his experience will be far different since Nero altered everything. smile

Khan crushes his skull. Feel free to post clips though if you think otherwise.

Yes it does.

SO you concede that this is Worf from DS9 then you bumbling moron. Good, because that is THE ONLY Worf in this thread. Thus, only the feats we're talking about here.

Nope, according to you, and your exact words.. WE DON'T IGNORE CANON. Old Khan is canon, and thus that statement also applies to him. To drive this point home more, that is why we use ROTS Kenobi and specify that. A moron like you would bring up feats from PM or AOTC... Which is a DIFFERENT level of Kenobi. In one he's a master... in another he's a padawan.. and another he's a Jedi Knight.. That like you say means DIFFERENCE experiences. Master Kenobi has experienced a lot more and had a lot more training than Padawan Kenobi. We expect a certain level of ability when we specify this Kenobi or that Kenobi. If we're expecting Master Kenobi level skill.. why would be brining in his Padawan experiences? If somebody just plainly says Kenobi, then sure, all Kenobi's showings count. When we specify certain Kenobi's THAT is only what we use. Another loss by Quan to KuruPT.. Par for the course. Get owned kid.

quanchi112
Yes it does.

SO you concede that this is Worf from DS9 then you bumbling moron. Good, because that is THE ONLY Worf in this thread. Thus, only the feats we're talking about here.

Nope, according to you, and your exact words.. WE DON'T IGNORE CANON. Old Khan is canon, and thus that statement also applies to him. To drive this point home more, that is why we use ROTS Kenobi and specify that. A moron like you would bring up feats from PM or AOTC... Which is a DIFFERENT level of Kenobi. In one he's a master... in another he's a padawan.. and another he's a Jedi Knight.. That like you say means DIFFERENCE experiences. Master Kenobi has experienced a lot more and had a lot more training than Padawan Kenobi. We expect a certain level of ability when we specify this Kenobi or that Kenobi. If we're expecting Master Kenobi level skill.. why would be brining in his Padawan experiences? If somebody just plainly says Kenobi, then sure, all Kenobi's showings count. When we specify certain Kenobi's THAT is only what we use. Another loss by Quan to KuruPT.. Par for the course. Get owned kid. No, all Worf feats count but fanboys such bad as yourself want to ignore showings.

Old Khan is canon to old khan. NuKhan has different experiences thus making him an alternate version like an alternate Thor. They aren't the same Thors just like Kingdom Come Superman isn't the same as prereboot Superman. You're dumb, ugly, and I bet have a nasty gf. TI is going to cave your teeth in as well.

That Kenobi has the same experiences and we don't see an alternate reality versions unlike NuTrek characters.

You're a mess.

But since you want to talk DS9 Worf there is this:

Worf: 1st opponent was the youngest and very inexperienced

1st day: 3 broken ribs maybe four after five matches.

2nd day: 7 battles and 7 victories.

3rd day final battle: he beats the shit out of Worf. He says he cannot beat this Klingon he can only kill him. That holds no interest to him. Worf can't even stand. Worf is downright pathetic here. He was flipping around like a sissyboi.

Khan crushes Worf. It isn't even a fight.

Robtard
7 out of 8 wins against opponents that are supposed to be physically superior is "pathetic" now?

Good job showing your bias thumb up and I totally called it:

Prepare yourself for some more lowballing and "Worf sucks!" rants.

You're transparent, quan.

quanchi112
7 out of 8 wins against opponents that are supposed to be physically superior is "pathetic" now?

Good job showing your bias thumb up and I totally called it:

You're transparent, quan. Sulu took out a Romulan and romulans are physically superior. His skill shown was pathetic.

He didn't fight anyone of caliber the first day and he already had broken ribs. laughing out loud

The time he finally went up against the stud of their crew he was embarrassed.

Just like when he was easily taken by the Son'a he can take out a few nobodies one on one but take broken bones for his efforts.

Khan takes out 20-30 Klingons with relative ease. Worf goes down easily to Son'a.

Khan stomps. I knew you exaggerated like the Worf fanboy you are.

Robtard
Prepare yourself for some more lowballing and "Worf sucks!" rants.

quanchi112
Khan would one shot the clowns that broke Worf's ribs. I felt kinda bad for the guy. He fought on and gained pity so the leader couldn't even bring himself to finish the exhausted Worf.

Khan wins. Love these DS9 feats. laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
No, all Worf feats count but fanboys such bad as yourself want to ignore showings.

Old Khan is canon to old khan. NuKhan has different experiences thus making him an alternate version like an alternate Thor. They aren't the same Thors just like Kingdom Come Superman isn't the same as prereboot Superman. You're dumb, ugly, and I bet have a nasty gf. TI is going to cave your teeth in as well.

That Kenobi has the same experiences and we don't see an alternate reality versions unlike NuTrek characters.

You're a mess.

But since you want to talk DS9 Worf there is this:

Worf: 1st opponent was the youngest and very inexperienced

1st day: 3 broken ribs maybe four after five matches.

2nd day: 7 battles and 7 victories.

3rd day final battle: he beats the shit out of Worf. He says he cannot beat this Klingon he can only kill him. That holds no interest to him. Worf can't even stand. Worf is downright pathetic here. He was flipping around like a sissyboi.

Khan crushes Worf. It isn't even a fight.

They don't have the same experiences though. Rots kenobi has additional experiences n training than PM kenobi true or false?

quanchi112
They don't have the same experiences though. Rots kenobi has additional experiences n training than PM kenobi true or false? They have the same destiny so the events never change. Kenobi always beats Vader and leaves him pre suit. Always.

Khan is an alternate reality version like Kingdom Come Superman. smile

Facts, dummy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not what I asked you clown... I asked if PM kenobi has the same training and experiences as rots kenobi? Simple question

quanchi112
Not what I asked you clown... I asked if PM kenobi has the same training and experiences as rots kenobi? Simple question His destiny never changes so he doesn't have an alt reality version canon to the series. NuKhan is an alt version of Khan.

HulkIsHulk
Khan crushed an entire squad of Klingons singlehandedly by himself according to Kirk with relative ease. He was physically raping them as well.

Any proof that those Klingons are even close to those of Prime universe? And apparently gunning down several and stabbing some are physical feats. There was no Klingon that Khan took down without a weapon

HulkIsHulk
Sulu took out a Romulan and romulans are physically superior.
Wow. Apparently kicking one guy into flame exhaust with a kick that barely hurt him and letting the flame take him out, then stabbing a guy and throwing him off a height of several thousand feet is equal to beating physically superior fighters in pure fisticuffs Worf stomps. You always exaggerate like the Khan fanboy you are.

KuRuPT Thanosi
His destiny never changes so he doesn't have an alt reality version canon to the series. NuKhan is an alt version of Khan.

AGAIN, not what I asked you. Is English your second language? I ONLY asked you if PM Kenobi had the same training and experiences as the older master Kenobi of ROTS. Are you claiming that PM Kenobi had the same level of training and expertise that ROTS Kenobi had?

quanchi112
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Any proof that those Klingons are even close to those of Prime universe? And apparently gunning down several and stabbing some are physical feats. There was no Klingon that Khan took down without a weapon He roundhouse kicked the one. One kicked him. laughing out loud

Watch the clip again, noob.

In the prime universe they were all jokes skill and combat wise. Watch the clip. Worf was a joke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Wow. Apparently kicking one guy into flame exhaust with a kick that barely hurt him and letting the flame take him out, then stabbing a guy and throwing him off a height of several thousand feet is equal to beating physically superior fighters in pure fisticuffs Sulu doesn't have the size but he has the skill in hand to hand combat with weapons. He saved Kirk. He showed himself to be greater than a physically superior opponent in the romulan.

Worf had broken ribs and went down embarrassingly so to their leader in the final round.

quanchi112
AGAIN, not what I asked you. Is English your second language? I ONLY asked you if PM Kenobi had the same training and experiences as the older master Kenobi of ROTS. Are you claiming that PM Kenobi had the same level of training and expertise that ROTS Kenobi had? There is no alt version of Kenobi there was of Khan so Old Khan isn't canon to NuKhan. Different experiences. Kenobi always beats Vader in Rots. laughing out loud

DTM
Personally Id side with Khan here, though it wouldnt be a slaughter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Personally Id side with Khan here, though it wouldnt be a slaughter. It'd be a slaughter.

DTM
See, even when people side with Khan, you make them wish they didnt (which is why almost all the time, they dont).

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
See, even when people side with Khan, you make them wish they didnt (which is why almost all the time, they dont). You let your emotions cloud your judgment. I don't.

Stigma
Worf wins.

quanchi112
Worf wins. Khan wrecks Worf. Don't be crazy.

Stigma
Worf is much more badass. Khan loses.

BruceSkywalker
Worf is much more badass. Khan loses.

thumb up

quanchi112
Worf is much more badass. Khan loses. No, he isn't. He is pathetic by comparison. Khan would crush him.

Stigma
Worf makes Khan his b1tch.

quanchi112
Worf makes Khan his b1tch. Absurd. Khan wins, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.