Vaccinations and Autism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
This was missed I guess by..most everyone.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html

Court awarded millions of dollars for kids brought down with a vaccination that gave them Autism.

We all known this for years, yet kids are still being vaccinated.

Bardock42
Vaccinations overall have a much more positive effect than negative. There are outliers that have adverse effects because of vaccinations, but overall it's a much, much smaller number than those that are saved because of it.

Penn and Teller have illustrated this point very well in their show:

RfdZTZQvuCo

Time Immemorial
Nope, causing Autism ruins lives and family's.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Nope, causing Autism ruins lives and family's.

Even if it did cause autism, which this doesn't support, it's a much smaller number than the deaths that not being vaccinated causes.

Time Immemorial
My uncle is a PHD working on groundbreaking research that proves it does. I think he knows a bit more then you.

Bardock42
My uncle is a PHD working on groundbreaking research that proves it does. I think he knows a bit more then you.

Like I said, even if it does cause autism, it's a much smaller number than the deaths and serious injury that comes from not vaccinating people.

Do you know about chemtrails, btw?

Omega Vision
This is one of the most harmful myths around.

Gorilla
Don't have kids after 50, and you will get non-autistic ones
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/06/10/413205921/more-evidence-that-parents-ages-could-influence-autism-risk

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Like I said, even if it does cause autism, it's a much smaller number than the deaths and serious injury that comes from not vaccinating people.

Do you know about chemtrails, btw?

Yes I do. What about them?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This is one of the most harmful myths around.

Life must be pretty easy for you living aloof from all the problems that exist in the world.

Omega Vision
Life must be pretty easy for you living aloof from all the problems that exist in the world.
This is your go-to tactic when someone disagrees with you: attempt to dismiss them.

The anti-vaccine movement is the most short-sighted, scientifically-baseless campaign since climate change denial.

Time Immemorial
Its not a tactic, you are aloof about everything. You present counter arguments to cast doubt on any problem. You act like we live in a fcking utopia because Obama is in Office.

The problem is not the vaccines, its what they put in them that docent need to be in there LIKE ALUMINUM!!!

Bardock42
Yes I do. What about them?

Just wondering what you think about them. Some people claim that they might cause autism.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Just wondering what you think about them. Some people claim that they might cause autism.

Yes they do. They are atrocious grievance to the world. Do you have chem trails in Germany? They are filling the atmosphere with aluminum dioxide.

One_Angry_Scot

Thought I'd come into this thread since my 5 year old brother is Autistic and was interested to read what was said in here.

What is this so called groundbreaking research that your Uncle is researching Time?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Thought I'd come into this thread since my 5 year old brother is Autistic and was interested to read what was said in here.

What is this so called groundbreaking research that your Uncle is researching Time?

He's very hush hush about it, so I don't know all the details. But I'm hoping he gets it out soon. His mind is very brilliant but his body is failing.

Ushgarak
Closed for misleading opening post- no evidence presented that the vaccine caused autism; original article title is that kids who had autism were harmed by vaccine- totally different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.