Kam Solusar vs. The Inquisitor/Kanan Jarrus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

ILS
What are Kam's feats pls

Nephthys
I feel like Kam stomps.

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
What are Kam's feats pls

Shortly after defecting from the Dark Jedi Elite to Luke, he slew the blademaster of the Dark Jedi Elite without much trouble, and also held off a trio of other Elite.

After becoming a member of the Jedi Council, he sparred evenly with Corran Horn. During the Vong war, he was tasked with guarding the students at the academy.

His clone, Alpha, outdueled Master Jaden Korr (though Jaden ended up being the survivor when Alpha's lightsaber shorted out. Not before taking out Korr's lightsaber and three fingers).

Kam doesn't get a lot of action, but what he does shows him to be fairly strong, especially if Alpha's a good representation of what he can do. He looks to me like he's a quite solid council member.

ILS
Kam likely stomps then.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99

His clone, Alpha, outdueled Master Jaden Korr (though Jaden ended up being the survivor when Alpha's lightsaber shorted out. Not before taking out Korr's lightsaber and three fingers).

lol it's Jedi Knight, Jaden Korr and his lightsaber didn't short out, Jaden unleashed lightning and screwed him.

On the point of Alpha being a good representation of Kam, Alpha knows nothing about his past as a Jedi(Jaden calls him Kam and Alpha says he "Not, Kam, Alpha" or something like that) and neither do any of the other clones. So i don't think they're an accurate depiction of what their originals can do.

The only one who knows about his past and likely retained his original skills is the One Sith clone of Jaden, the Iteration.

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
lol it's Jedi Knight, Jaden Korr and his lightsaber didn't short out, Jaden unleashed lightning and screwed him.

Oh right, he declined the promotion to master. Still, Korr was easily master-good.

*Reads more* Yep, lightning. Still, Alpha was a dangerous fighter.

Likely similar force potential and talent, though.

Anyway, just one datapoint. There's still Kam himself's performance against the Dark Side Elite and Corran Horn.

Heck, the fact he was a chosen clone subject (Other clone subjects: Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, Lumiya, Jaden Korr) speaks well for him. The project thought he was one of the best force users to clone.

Fated Xtasy
Oh yeah, Q i totally agree there, in fact i plan to make an RT for Kam and Tionne one day. Also sorry if it sounded aggressive lol, i was just correcting you and reading that back well i sounded like a douche, sorry.

Also, i don't know about potential thing, because I remember in Crosscurrent there was this text where it stated(Iirc) that the clones were infused with Sidious' DNA, so there's that, but please go ahead and correct me if i'm wrong

Q99
Hm, I didn't know that.

I've not read the books in question, I'll say. I just read about Kam and Jaden and such. So how the DNA is mixed is something I can be corrected on.

Trocity
Just his holding off of the three Dark Side Elite is enough to secure the win imo lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.