SSJGSSJ Goku & Vegeta vs. SSJ4 Goku & Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Discuss.

Galan007
Goku stated that Super Baby Vegeta 1 had the most powerful ki he'd EVER felt:
http://i.imgur.com/bHMDeMIm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JGFwyJ8m.jpg

In a nutshell, this means:
N00b SSJ4 Goku~/>Oozaru Baby>>>>>>>Super Baby Vegeta 2>>>>Super Baby Vegeta 1>>>ALL before him(both GT and Z characters included.)

And given that Beerus was stated to be the most powerful being in the history of Z at the time of BoG, I suppose this ultimately boils down to where exactly you'd rank SSJGSSJ Goku/Vegeta in comparison to him... Because they'd have to be many, many times more powerful than Beerus to even stand a chance against their SSJ4 counterparts(remember, there was a 10x difference just between Oozaru Baby and SBV2.)

Blockythe1guy
Originally posted by Galan007
Goku stated that Super Baby Vegeta 1 had the most powerful ki he'd EVER felt:
http://i.imgur.com/bHMDeMIm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JGFwyJ8m.jpg

In a nutshell, this means:
N00b SSJ4 Goku~/>Oozaru Baby>>>>>>>Super Baby Vegeta 2>>>>Super Baby Vegeta 1>>>ALL before him(both GT and Z characters included.)

And given that Beerus was stated to be the most powerful being in the history of Z at the time of BoG, I suppose this ultimately boils down to where exactly you'd rank SSJGSSJ Goku/Vegeta in comparison to him... Because they'd have to be many, many times more powerful than Beerus to even stand a chance against their SSJ4 counterparts(remember, there was a 10x difference just between Oozaru Baby and SBV2.)

How powerful comparing his Shadow Dragon saga self to his Baby saga self for SSJ4 Goku BTW?

Crimson Dragoon
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
How powerful comparing his Shadow Dragon saga self to his Baby saga self for SSJ4 Goku BTW?

Hilariously more powerful

SSJ3 Baby Saga Goku couldn't beat Baby Vegeta's base form while Uub after merging with Fat Buu forced Super Baby Vegeta 2 to exert actual effort. But then in the Super 17 Saga, Uub's kick couldn't make Super 17 budge while SSJ Goku punched the super android in the gut and sent him flying hundreds of miles away.

bbrem123
The fact that Goku could gauge and comprehend power levels around ssj4 makes me think that God modes are beyond them. But in reality there is now way to really say one is stronger than the other

juggerman
Originally posted by bbrem123
The fact that Goku could gauge and comprehend power levels around ssj4 makes me think that God modes are beyond them. But in reality there is now way to really say one is stronger than the other

God mode is a different ki which means Goku just couldn't feel it not that he couldn't guage it. He couldn't feel the Androids 17 and 18's ki either but they weren't beyond SSJ4.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Crimson Dragoon
Hilariously more powerful

SSJ3 Baby Saga Goku couldn't beat Baby Vegeta's base form while Uub after merging with Fat Buu forced Super Baby Vegeta 2 to exert actual effort. But then in the Super 17 Saga, Uub's kick couldn't make Super 17 budge while SSJ Goku punched the super android in the gut and sent him flying hundreds of miles away. Yeah, because that makes sense...

Crimson Dragoon
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yeah, because that makes sense...

It's dumb, but that's what happened

They tried to lampshade this kind of thing earlier with Goku's "Saiyans get stronger the more they fight" line

Dramatic Gecko
I wish we could all just go back to pretending GT never existed.

bbrem123
Originally posted by juggerman
God mode is a different ki which means Goku just couldn't feel it not that he couldn't guage it. He couldn't feel the Androids 17 and 18's ki either but they weren't beyond SSJ4. No I was taking about after he became a god. Not sure exactly what was said, but it happened when he was taking to beerus

juggerman
No I was taking about after he became a god. Not sure exactly what was said, but it happened when he was taking to beerus

I believe it was something along the lines of "I can't believe how powerful this is". Can't say for sure without rewatching

bbrem123
Yea says something about never being able to reach this power on his own.

juggerman
Yea says something about never being able to reach this power on his own.

Right but let's not forget, he didn't think he would be able to reach Frieza's power either. Or Cell's.

bbrem123
true true

NewGuy01
According to the wiki, the comic version of one of the movies suggests going SSJ4 ~ Fusing into Super Vegito. If we were to assume that were accurate, we're probably talking in the range of 800xBase and extremely sustainable, and Base in GT is dozens of times stronger than it is in Z.

The power of the gods is pretty fantastic and seems to be far and beyond what most Z fighters are capable of, but even being modest as possible with GT, they're really outmatched.

yungz22
well according to toriyama himself god goku is stronger than ss god goku because "red looks stronger than blue" so with the inconsistency idk how anyone can debate about dbz

Time-Immemorial
The gods win.

In a shit stomp fashion.

Galan007
Originally posted by NewGuy01
According to the wiki, the comic version of one of the movies suggests going SSJ4 ~ Fusing into Super Vegito. The Wiki is referring to this excerpt from the GT Special, I assume:
http://i.imgur.com/ZdkKdSx.jpg

Translation:

It certainly doesn't suffice as admissible proof, as it is a speculatory statement at the very most. "Perhaps" x>y doesn't confirm a thing. There were a few other tidbits from that Special that were flat-out wrong as well(for example: it stated that SSJ2 was never used again after the Cell saga.) Suffice to say: it is a very sketchy source to rely on.

carver9
Galan...

Do you think SS4 Goku can casually blow up a sun and stand in the heart of a planet explosion like nothing happened? Beerus did this. He also blitzed some moons to dust. If we are looking at fts then Beerus stomps any GT character. If we are going by statements then, I would still give it to the God's (who are close to Beerus in power imo). Don't understand a lot of people here. It seems like statements are only accepted in DBZ during certain circumstances.

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9
Galan...

Do you think SS4 Goku can casually blow up a sun and stand in the heart of a planet explosion like nothing happened? Beerus did this. He also blitzed some moons to dust. If we are looking at fts then Beerus stomps any GT character. If we are going by statements then, I would still give it to the God's (who are close to Beerus in power imo). Don't understand a lot of people here. It seems like statements are only accepted in DBZ during certain circumstances.

Again, going by this "logic" Cell should be less powerful than Frieza since he didn't destroy a planet. Or anything even close to a planet. All Cell had in his favor was statements while Frieza had actual feats

Galan007
Galan...

Do you think SS4 Goku can casually blow up a sun and stand in the heart of a planet explosion like nothing happened? Beerus did this. He also blitzed some moons to dust. If we are looking at fts then Beerus stomps any GT character. If we are going by statements then, I would still give it to the God's (who are close to Beerus in power imo). Don't understand a lot of people here. It seems like statements are only accepted in DBZ during certain circumstances. Do I think SSJ4 can sun-bust? Yes. Do I think SSJ4's strikes/blasts can harm Beerus? Yes. GT-levels are just that haxx.

Hell, SSJ4 in particular was so haxx that it overrode a wish from Ultimate Shenron, ffs... srsly

Time-Immemorial
Do I think SSJ4 can sun-bust? Yes. Do I think SSJ4's strikes/blasts can harm Beerus? Yes. GT-levels are just that haxx.

Hell, SSJ4 in particular was so haxx that it overrode a wish from Ultimate Shenron, ffs... srsly

Agreed, with that said the gods win.

carver9
Again, going by this "logic" Cell should be less powerful than Frieza since he didn't destroy a planet. Or anything even close to a planet. All Cell had in his favor was statements while Frieza had actual feats

Uuummmm, I was being sarcastic with that part. We know DBZ works primarily off of power level. Can you see Super Saiyan 4 literally tanking a planet exploding on him while standing in one spot like nothing happened?

Prof. T.C McAbe
The SSJ4 win

Time-Immemorial
No way in hell

juggerman
Uuummmm, I was being sarcastic with that part. We know DBZ works primarily off of power level. Can you see Super Saiyan 4 literally tanking a planet exploding on him while standing in one spot like nothing happened?

Hope this answers your question about who is more powerful. Props to Galan:

With all that being said, nothing showed Beerus even being 10x as strong as Majin Buu. Remember Gohan was less than twice as strong as Cell and treated him like a weakling. Possibly the most one sided fight in DBZ besides Beerus owning the Z-Warriors was Frieza vs Nail and that was only a difference of around 13x iirc and Nail never harmed Frieza or got the upper hand. Beerus on the other hand WAS harmed by Vegeta and Vegeta gained the upperhand for a brief moment. It should also be noted than Frieza was using less than 1% of his power against Nail

Galan007
^ To expand on the SSJ4 portion of that post: not only did SSJ4 allow Goku to trounce Super Baby Vegeta 2 with lulz-worthy ease, but it put him roughly on par with Golden Oozaru Baby, who was 10x> SBV2... Which means the SSJ4 multiplier was well in excess of 10x SSJ3.

#craycray.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So who was the most powerful being in GT? It's a long time.

StiltmanFTW
SSJ4 Gogeta, obviously.

Omega Shenron after him.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gogeta loses obviously.

StiltmanFTW
I see you've been infected by the carver virus, Time. There's no hope for you now.

Galan007
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
So who was the most powerful being in GT? It's a long time. Imo, the strongest single being would probably be adult Goku, as seen by an elderly Pan at the WMAT during the "100 years later" GT epilogue:
http://i.imgur.com/wD4SROM.png

Not only had he been training an additional 100 years, but he was also merged with the Dragon Balls. No way to prove he was the most powerful being(he did nothing after all), but I think it is a logical assumption. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
Hero's Legacy special? Still need to see it.

Galan007
^ That's from the final episode/scene of GT.

StiltmanFTW
Ah. Don't remember Pan seeing Goku, but it's been a long time.

Time-Immemorial
I see you've been infected by the carver virus, Time. There's no hope for you now.

How so?

Galan007
Ah. Don't remember Pan seeing Goku, but it's been a long time. Yup.

The Hero's Legacy Special was about Goku Jr. overcoming his fears and prepping for that very same WMAT, though.

Time-Immemorial
Glad we all agree SSGSSJ shit stomps everyone. Next thread

bbrem123
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Glad we all agree SSGSSJ shit stomps everyone. Next thread thumb up

Next thread SSGSSJ Goku vs Whis

Prof. T.C McAbe
Imo, the strongest single being would probably be adult Goku, as seen by an elderly Pan at the WMAT during the "100 years later" GT epilogue:
http://i.imgur.com/wD4SROM.png

Not only had he been training an additional 100 years, but he was also merged with the Dragon Balls. No way to prove he was the most powerful being(he did nothing after all), but I think it is a logical assumption. /shrug

thumb up Yeah I remember, where his grandchild went already SSJ as a baby^^. Would make sense.

juggerman
Glad we all agree SSGSSJ shit stomps everyone. Next thread

no Not even close

juggerman
^ To expand on the SSJ4 portion of that post: not only did SSJ4 allow Goku to trounce Super Baby Vegeta 2 with lulz-worthy ease, but it put him roughly on par with Golden Oozaru Baby, who was 10x> SBV2... Which means the SSJ4 multiplier was well in excess of 10x SSJ3.

#craycray.

AND that was before he got a power boost by absorbing ki from the others

AsbestosFlaygon
If you guys played Budokai Tenkaichi series, Super Vegetto is the 2nd strongest character after SSJ4 Gogeta. Omega Shenron is the 3rd.

I know it's the games, but Toriyama had a hand on it. He probably was the one who gauged their power levels. That has to account to something.

juggerman
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
If you guys played Budokai Tenkaichi series, Super Vegetto is the 2nd strongest character after SSJ4 Gogeta. Omega Shenron is the 3rd.

I know it's the games, but Toriyama had a hand on it. He probably was the one who gauged their power levels. That has to account to something.

That series is not canon to the actual manga. In those game I can whoop SSJ4 Gogeta's with 1st form Frieza. Guess that means Frieza is the most powerful now right?

You're making a huge assumption that Akira was the one who made the gauge.

carver9
Hope this answers your question about who is more powerful. Props to Galan:

With all that being said, nothing showed Beerus even being 10x as strong as Majin Buu. Remember Gohan was less than twice as strong as Cell and treated him like a weakling. Possibly the most one sided fight in DBZ besides Beerus owning the Z-Warriors was Frieza vs Nail and that was only a difference of around 13x iirc and Nail never harmed Frieza or got the upper hand. Beerus on the other hand WAS harmed by Vegeta and Vegeta gained the upperhand for a brief moment. It should also be noted than Frieza was using less than 1% of his power against Nail

Beerus owned Super Saiyan 3 Goku with a touch, one shot koed Fat Buu and stomped the Z fighters. Lol, that's more impressive than anything you've said. I can't picture anyone you've name touching Goku at his Prime koing him. No one.

Time-Immemorial
no Not even close

Says who?

juggerman
Beerus owned Super Saiyan 3 Goku with a touch, one shot koed Fat Buu and stomped the Z fighters. Lol, that's more impressive than anything you've said. I can't picture anyone you've name touching Goku at his Prime koing him. No one.

Clearly you didn't actually read what was written. SSJ3 Goku was less than twice as strong as Buu. That's confirmed by the fight itself since Buu was able to put up quite a fight but Goku was stated to be able to kill Buu if he wanted but let the fight drag out too long.

GT Goku however was stronger than Buu at BASE and his SSJ transformation boosted him over 100x stronger.

Now we have Beerus that trolled a guy less than twice as strong as Buu but(and this is a big but) was injured by Vegeta who was just a bit stronger than Goku during his rage boost. So if Vegeta was less than twice as strong as Goku, and was able to harm Beerus, Imagine what someone 100x stronger could do. And that's not even counting the additional boosts Goku got via subsequent transformations and then fusion on top of that.

This is a no contest

juggerman
Says who?

GT power levels

Time-Immemorial
GT power levels

Which don't mean shit anymore.

The gods have better feats and actual feats that matter.

We are way beyond gt, lets keep talking about a horrible non canon series though.

StiltmanFTW
Better feats? laughing out loud In what department, exactly? Looking stupid?

juggerman

We are way beyond gt, lets keep talking about a horrible non canon series though.

It means a lot actually

Feats are fine but DB in general is about power scaling. Frieza has better feats than Cell but isn't considered stronger. Roshi has a better feat than Vegetto. Again feats aren't the end all

If you don't want to talk about GT then you might want to saty out of threads featuring characters from it. Just a thought thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Collateral damage always meant little in Dragon Ball.

Hey, pre-King Kai Picollo busted a moon, too. Clearly, he and Roshi are the top dogs in the entire DB stick out tongue

juggerman
Collateral damage always meant little in Dragon Ball.

Hey, pre-King Kai Picollo busted a moon, too. Clearly, he and Roshi are the top dogs in the entire DB stick out tongue

Exactly. The "Oh snap he blewed sumfin up" mentality for judging power doesn't make sense in DB after Namek.

bbrem123

We are way beyond gt, lets keep talking about a horrible non canon series though. thumb up

juggerman
thumb up

thumb down

Time-Immemorial
It means a lot actually

Feats are fine but DB in general is about power scaling. Frieza has better feats than Cell but isn't considered stronger. Roshi has a better feat than Vegetto. Again feats aren't the end all

If you don't want to talk about GT then you might want to saty out of threads featuring characters from it. Just a thought thumb up

Changes nothing, the gods are beyond gt. Thats the whole point.

GT never happened as far as Akira is concerned.

juggerman
Changes nothing, the gods are beyond gt. Thats the whole point.

GT never happened as far as Akira is concerned.

They aren't tho. At what point was any god 100x stronger than Buu? The answer in never btw

GT never happening doesn't matter here. Broly never happened canonly but we can still have a Broly vs Cell thread. Is this your first day or something?

Time-Immemorial
They aren't tho. At what point was any god 100x stronger than Buu? The answer in never btw

GT never happening doesn't matter here. Broly never happened canonly but we can still have a Broly vs Cell thread. Is this your first day or something?

Resorting to insults? Here I thought we were friends having a discussion.

juggerman
Resorting to insults? Here I thought we were friends having a discussion.

What insult?

Time-Immemorial
Is this your first day or something..

juggerman
Is this your first day or something..

Not really an insult just pointing out that something not being canon has never been a good reason not to debate it here. More along the lines of a snide comment but if you really took it as an insult then I apologise.

But my point stands. I get it, you don't like GT. Nobody does. Regardless of that, GT's powerlevels were well beyond anything seen in DB and they are still superior to the current standings. It's unfortunate but true.

Time-Immemorial
So you think people from GT would beat Whis and Bills? Akira has gotten rid of powerlevels and gone to a scale of 1-20 it seems.

AsbestosFlaygon
I dunno man. I haven't seen anyone casually reverse time like Whis in GT. And Whis isn't even regarded as the strongest in the current verse.

juggerman
So you think people from GT would beat Whis and Bills? Akira has gotten rid of powerlevels and gone to a scale of 1-20 it seems.

Yes I do but only because they decided to make GT crazy OP. Just look at it logically. Vegeta wasn't that much stronger than Goku but he managed to harm Beerus slightly. Even put up a fight for a few minutes. Now compare that to Frieza vs Nail. Nail never harmed or got the upperhand against Frieza so we can take that the difference in power between Vegeta and Beerus was less than the difference in power between Frieza and Nail which was about 13x.

So we know that Beerus wasn't 13x stronger than Vegeta when Vegeta bloodied him. We also know Vegeta wasn't much stronger than Goku and Goku was a bit stronger than Buu. So we have a Beerus around 13x stronger than Buu if we error on the high end here which I am willing to do to show my point.

Now we can rightfully assume Beerus was not using his full power against Vegeta there and he probably wasn't using 70% like he was against Goku so how do we figure his power? Again if we error on the high end we can even say he was using 1% of his power(highly unlikely but for shits and giggles let's go that route) against Vegeta. So 1% of his power would be 13x Buu so 100% would be 1,300x Buu. Holy shit! That's f*cking CRAZY! Again this is giving Beerus just about every benefit of the doubt.

Now we have base GT Goku which starts out already stronger than Buu. This is confirmed by his fight with Rilldo where he states that Rilldo is stronger than Majin Buu yet he fights evenly with him at base. But let's lowball Goku here and say he was equal to Buu. Now when Goku goes SSJ it was stated his power increased 100 fold. So that means Goku at SSJ1 was 100x Buu. Assuming the other forms stayed the same with their multipliers, SSJ2 Goku was 200x Buu and SSJ3 Goku was 800x Buu. Getting close

Now here is where GT just flipped the bird and said "I think we can do better". SSJ3 Goku was inferior to Baby Vegeta but SSJ4 Goku was stomping him. Vegeta then went Great Ape(which is a 10x power boost) and SSJ4 Goku was able to fight evenly with him. That means the SSJ4 form gave a boost of well over 10x SSJ3. But again let's lowball it and say 10 even. That make SSJ4 Goku 8,000x Buu. And that's with lowballing GT and highballing Beerus.

juggerman
I dunno man. I haven't seen anyone casually reverse time like Whis in GT. And Whis isn't even regarded as the strongest in the current verse.

Crazy abilities doesn't make them stronger. Guldo could stop time. No one has ever been able to replicate this power in DBZ. Does that make Guldo the strongest now?

Time-Immemorial
Guildo time stop was not universal though. Whis time ability was and did not affect continuity of any other time lines.

AsbestosFlaygon
Whis can also teleport. Not Instant Transmission teleport, but intangible teleportation.

StiltmanFTW
Crazy abilities doesn't make them stronger.

juggerman
Guildo time stop was not universal though. Whis time ability was and did not affect continuity of any other time lines.

When was it shown that Guldo only stopped time locally?

juggerman
Whis can also teleport. Not Instant Transmission teleport, but intangible teleportation.

So can Supreme Kai. Also not the strongest character.
Buu can turn you into candy, Piccolo can regen, and Zarbon can transform. These are things Whis cannot do. Are they stronger than him due to these abilities? Same goes for Whis and GT

Galan007
People are just hopping on the new-age bandwagon, it seems. At this point, there is no feasible way that the SSJGSSJ duo are beyond the SSJ4 duo. No possible way.

What some don't seem to grasp is that in DBZ, you don't need to be hundreds of times > than your opponent to casually stomp them. Examples:
-SSJ Trunks was less than 2x> Mecha-Freeza.
-SSJ2 Gohan was less than 2x> Perfect Cell.
-Fat Buu was around 2x> SSJ2 Gohan.
-Mystic Gohan was less than 2x> Super Buu.
Etc.

...Hell, even Whis is less than 2x> Beerus, yet can effortlessly KO him with one casual chop. srsly

In GT, we're dealing with characters/levels, like SSJ4, that are literally thousandS of times more powerful than their Z counterparts. As of now, Z hasn't come close to bridging that gap. Sorry, but like I've said before: GT is just that haxx.

Prof. T.C McAbe
People are just hopping on the new-age bandwagon, it seems. At this point, there is no feasible way that the SSJGSSJ duo are beyond the SSJ4 duo. No possible way.

What some don't seem to grasp is that in DBZ, you don't need to be hundreds of times > than your opponent to casually stomp them. Examples:
-SSJ Trunks was less than 2x> Mecha-Freeza.
-SSJ2 Gohan was less than 2x> Perfect Cell.
-Fat Buu was around 2x> Gohan.
-Mystic Gohan was less than 2x> Super Buu.
Etc.

...Hell, even Whis is less than 2x> Beerus, yet can effortlessly KO him with one casual chop. srsly

In GT, we're dealing with characters/levels, like SSJ4, that are literally thousandS of times more powerful than their Z counterparts. As of now, Z hasn't come close to bridging that gap. Sorry, but like I've said before: GT is just that haxx.

OFT

carver9
When was it shown that Guldo only stopped time locally?

Just want to throw out there that Burta was so fast that he was capable of moving through time stop and retrieve a thrown Dragonball.

smile

Please continue.

juggerman
Just want to throw out there that Burta was so fast that he was capable of moving through time stop and retrieve a thrown Dragonball.

smile

Please continue.

What you said is lulz worthy. Burter didn't moved while Guldo did a time stop. Watch the actual scene please big grin

juggerman
Couldn't find the freaking clip on youtube but here it is in the manga:

http://www.mangapanda.com/105-2922-3/dragon-ball/chapter-273.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/105-2922-4/dragon-ball/chapter-273.html

Vegeta throws the ball and Burter flys after it and gets it with his speed. No time stop used yet.

http://www.mangapanda.com/105-2922-5/dragon-ball/chapter-273.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/105-2922-6/dragon-ball/chapter-273.html

Then afterwards we are introduced to Guldo's ability. It's the same way in the anime except it goes slowmo when Burter is flying after the ball to display his speed. Everyone is still moving tho.

Any other points I can thwomp for ya carv?

yungz22
can we talk about other anime or is this the only thing most of you guys watch #broadenyouranimehorizons

Time-Immemorial
Unsubstantiated Non Canon GT power levels and multipliers are the only thing that matters brah!

juggerman
Originally posted by yungz22
can we talk about other anime or is this the only thing most of you guys watch #broadenyouranimehorizons

Unsubstantiated Non Canon GT power levels and multipliers are the only thing that matters brah!

There are other threads and you are free to make your own as well. No need to clog this or other threads with your complaints.

Galan007
Hate/bias is all they have, though. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Nah I'm just being real brah!

juggerman

Clearly. The "I hate GT so it's weak" mindset is so silly. I don't like GT either but I'm not blind to the power they had

juggerman
Nah I'm just being real brah! no

Galan007
Clearly. The "I hate GT so it's weak" mindset is so silly. I don't like GT either but I'm not blind to the power they had Exactly. GT as a series was primarily shit, but the power multipliers don't lie... The characers really were that powerful/haxx.

As I've mentioned several times before: high-end blasting feats are not an accurate means to gauge characters in DBZ. If they were, then Roshi, with a PL of 180, would be one of the top 5 most powerful beings in the entire mythos. srsly

bbrem123
The power they had and never displayed... stick out tongue

Love the Sig Galan!

juggerman

Love the Sig Galan!

Sure it was. Just wasn't displayed in gratuitous destruction

Galan007

Love the Sig Galan! Thanks, chum!

yungz22

its not even hate i like dragonballz for what it is but these arguements are stupid.... plus it seemslike thisis all you guys watch there are way more animeout therewith more complex characters that you can take stuff from

Galan007
So make threads about said anime instead of childishly trolling DBZ threads. thumb up

juggerman
Originally posted by yungz22
its not even hate i like dragonballz for what it is but these arguements are stupid.... plus it seemslike thisis all you guys watch there are way more animeout therewith more complex characters that you can take stuff from

But why choose a DB thread to complain about the DB threads? Why complain at all? If you don't like them, don't participate. If you want more diverse threads, make some. Simple enough

Time-Immemorial
But why choose a DB thread to complain about the DB threads? Why complain at all? If you don't like them, don't participate. If you want more diverse threads, make some. Simple enough

This>opinions

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/437195754042605035/135220EA5395199FA438CF6DF8209093A648FA98/

StiltmanFTW
You're making the same mistake in every thread.

Going by your logic, Yajirobe would beat Living Tribunal and Presence simply because they're not canon to DBZ smile

juggerman
This>opinions

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/437195754042605035/135220EA5395199FA438CF6DF8209093A648FA98/

I thought we covered this. Canon does not matter in a fictional vs debate. Neither does favoritism.

Time-Immemorial
You're making the same mistake in every thread.

Going by your logic, Yajirobe would beat Living Tribunal and Presence simply because they're not canon to DBZ smile

Who me?

StiltmanFTW
Yes, you.

carver9
This>opinions

Can someone make me a sig of this.

StiltmanFTW

You refused to unite against thorbags, so no. You'll suffer for eternity by not being able to don SSJGSSJ Goku as a sig.

I have spoken.

Time-Immemorial

Someone is making me a sig of that, so dont even think about it, fool.

Time-Immemorial
Yes, you.

no yousmile

carver9
Someone is making me a sig of that, so dont even think about it, fool.

You wasn't even thinking about doing a sig of that until I said it.

Time-Immemorial
You wasn't even thinking about doing a sig of that until I said it.

Cept I sent a message to Rao days ago about this and posted in the signature forum about a new sig. How stupid do you feel now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.