Creed/Logan vs Nomak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
Victor Creed and Logan(bone claws Origins)

vs

Nomak

Hand to Hand, Kill is On

Kotor3
Good fight but Nomak would definitely bite both Victor and Logan and turn them into reapers. Unless Logan healing powers can stop the change then Nomak and reaper Creed rip Logan apart.

juggerman
If Logan's HF protects him than Creed's is likely to as well

Kotor3
Isn't Logan HF must higher or works at a much higher level than Creed's?

thecomedian2
in this fight the virus is ineffective, so they dont have to worry about that..

juggerman
Originally posted by Kotor3
Isn't Logan HF must higher or works at a much higher level than Creed's?

Stryker says something like that but feats say should be about even

Genesis-Soldier
team mutant
evil

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by juggerman
Stryker says something like that but feats say should be about even

Well, what Stryker really says is that Creed wouldn't have survived the adamantium bonding process, where Logan did. They don't really elaborate much more than that IIRC. And considering the process almost killed Logan, it doesn't say that much either. As you said, based on feats though, Creed's healing is, at best, only slightly weaker than Logan's.

Kotor3
Originally posted by juggerman
Stryker says something like that but feats say should be about even I do not recall any healing feats from Creed that remotely match what Logan has done. Can you please provide an example?

juggerman
I do not recall any healing feats from Creed that remotely match what Logan has done. Can you please provide an example?

In origins their healing factors were on par. It never took Creed more than seconds to heal. In fact iirc he was stabbed by Logan and there wasn't even blood dripping which tells us Creed heals almost instantly. Same for in the first X-Men movie. Him and Logan fought and Creed was never hindered by the claws and there was never any blood shown. By those feats his HF should be greater than Logans

TheVaultDweller
Creed also took a firing squad with Logan, without any issues.

Kotor3
Ok. I still see the explosion that he took in Wolverine and bullet to the brain as well as his encounter with the Phoniex and off course his Adamantium procedure to be his greatest HF feats.

The other feats by Creed I would expect him and Logan to endure, I saw nothing from Creed on the level that Logan took as stated above. So, I don't know if we can assume that Creed would be able to when it was hinted that he wouldn't.

juggerman
Ok. I still see the explosion that he took in Wolverine and bullet to the brain as well as his encounter with the Phoniex and off course his Adamantium procedure to be his greatest HF feats.

The other feats by Creed I would expect him and Logan to endure, I saw nothing from Creed on the level that Logan took as stated above. So, I don't know if we can assume that Creed would be able to when it was hinted that he wouldn't.

Creed took a firing squad so it's likely he took a bullet to the brain too but we can't be sure either way. Creed's hf should be around Logan's. It being superior or inferior would probably be minimal

Edit: Besides, Stryker's word shouldn't be taken as fact here since it was never his goal to give Creed metal bones and only gave them to James because he needed to see if the process would work for Deadpool.

TheVaultDweller
Creed also took the jump off the tower at the end of Origins along with Logan, and he didn't even have adamantium, which Logan did at the time.

Kotor3

TheVaultDweller
He jumps off right before Logan, except a lot less clumsily. And that tower was a lot higher than a few stories. I'm not saying that Creed's healing factor is better than Logan's but, based on showings of how they recover from similar wounds, Creed's healing factor is, at worse, only a bit weaker than Logan's.

juggerman
Quote function is acting up but this is @ Kotor3:

A firing squad shoots you all over your body so it is possible, even likely he took at least one bullet to the brain. But since there is no solid proof one way or the other it doesn't matter.

His feats of not bleeding when stabbed are greater than Logan's since Logan did bleed when Lady Deathstrike stabbed him. He also bled when shot.

As for Stryker, look at it this way: Stryker wanted to know if he could bind metal to bone and needed a test subject. He could have easily chosen Creed but if it failed and killed him, he wouldn't have Creed as a lackey anymore. Why risk a loyal and very very useful underling when he has a brother with a damn near identical powerset? So if you kill him in the process you still have your righthand man. Makes sense to me

Creed doesn't have the feats to suggest his HF is above Logan but he does have the feats to say they are close

Kotor3
Ok. I mean I can't prove that it is not or that it is. Sounds reasonable enough. Since the bite effect has been taken out of the equation by thread creator. It is very possible the team can win but I still give it to Nomak. He's stronger and more skill.

Mindset
Wolverine cuts Nomak's head off eventually.

juggerman
Wolverine's bone claws didn't seem like they would be good at cutting. They are rounded iirc. Good for stabbing but cutting off a head? Nah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.