Who can match or come close to a split with Despero at his best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Non DC comics.

One character only.

Who do you pick?

carver9
Good question. I would say Odin Force Thor.

Blue Area Vet
Plenty could, too numerous to name.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thanos at his best without outside amp or help.

riv6672
Thanos might come close on his best non amp day, yeah.
Darkseid, of course. He'd likely split.

Stoic
Lord Mar-Vell
Sphinx (lower levels)
Shadow King (*at his best)
Ultron (certain versions)

golem370
Classic Nebulon

Blue Area Vet
Dumb Drax, several versions of Warlock, Surfer, Blue Marvel, Thanos, Ultron 13, Apocolypse, Casandra Nova, WWH, any version of Sentry, Photon, full Nova Force Nova

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Dumb Drax, several versions of Warlock, Surfer, Blue Marvel, Thanos, Ultron 13, Apocolypse, Casandra Nova, WWH, any version of Sentry, Photon, full Nova Force Nova
laughing out loud

riv6672
My bad, no DC, so no Darkseid.

Hyperion Prime
Despero = Thanos when at his best.

Stoic
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Despero = Thanos when at his best.

How do you figure? Thanos at his best was beating the mess out of a guy capable of rocking the same caliber of heroes that Despero took on. Do you remember Lord Mar-Vell? Well Thanos was playing with him. Thanos then turned around and beat him, and a group of Cancerverse Avengers that also had a cosmic cube to aid them. Despero wasn't on that level.

DTM
Id go with HP Doomsday.

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
How do you figure? Thanos at his best was beating the mess out of a guy capable of rocking the same caliber of heroes that Despero took on....
Superman was on the team Despero took on. That brings the caliber of the team way way up.

DarkSaint85
Also, wouldn't Despero at his best be Trinity Despero?

The Nuul
Imo, you'd need someone who's at least a Trans to match or come close to a split, a High Herald won't beat Despero alone at his best.

DarkSaint85
Or would Despero at his best be the guy with the Flames of Pytar?

http://i.imgur.com/zvODUL1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eZQ2uVL.jpg

riv6672
I dunno, i mean, Batman claimed the win, so, how powerful could that version actually be?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
I dunno, i mean, Batman claimed the win, so, how powerful could that version actually be?

It's Batman, however, he's far above any of the people mentioned so far in the thread.

Including Despero.

h1a8
Lord Mar-Vell
Sphinx (lower levels)
Shadow King (*at his best)
Ultron (certain versions)

Lord Mar-vell is just a high herald at best. He gets crushed or mind picked easily. Ultron will be crushed easily, physically..
I don't know the other 2 characters to comment.

Insane Titan
Lord Marvell one shotted Surfer and could of killed all the Annihilators with a single spell blast you noob

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Lord Marvell one shotted Surfer and could of killed all the Annihilators with a single spell blast you noob

Also had the ****ing Magus worshipping him. Unthinkable.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
Lord Mar-vell is just a high herald at best. He gets crushed or mind picked easily. Ultron will be crushed easily, physically..
I don't know the other 2 characters to comment.

It's official, you don't know WTF you are talking about.

carver9
Pay H1 no attention.

abhilegend
Mar-Vell never oneshotted Surfer.

http://i.imgur.com/jU2cJ6O.jpg

He was stunned but not koed by that blast as in the last panel we can see him clearly conscious.

And Ronan saying "he almost slaughtered us" doesn't mean the blast could've actually killed them.

http://i.imgur.com/Stn2wXV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fnlBlmP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1bYSsYi.jpg

It was a nice feat and all but even in a direct fight with Surfer and Nova, Mar-vell didn't actually KO either.

Insane Titan
Surfer was out for the full fight with one shot.

It took combined energy/power from the whole group to sheild them.

Blue Area Vet

Notice his contradictory spin in favor of characters he likes. Now the words "He could have slaughtered us" doesn't mean he could have, WTF??!

Insane Titan
Notice his contradictory spin in favor of characters he likes. Its what he does then gets all defensive about or makes a thread on another board about it.

abhilegend

No, he wasn't. The fight didn't actually lasted that long. You said he koed surfer, that never happened.

He drained some power from all of them, it doesn't means he could kill them all. Heck, he couldn't even KO Nova with several shots and now he can kill all of them with a single blast?

facepalm

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, he wasn't. The fight didn't actually lasted that long. You said he koed surfer, that never happened.

He drained some power from all of them, it doesn't means he could kill them all. Heck, he couldn't even KO Nova with several shots and now he can kill all of them with a single blast?

facepalm never said koed , stop lying. He out of the fight period.

That's what the writer wanted it to look like, he didn't hit Nova with the same type of attack. He punched through his grav shield , then tried to corrupt his mind whilst choking him iirc

abhilegend
never said koed , stop lying. He out of the fight period.

That's what the writer wanted it to look like, he didn't hit Nova with the same type of attack. He punched through his grav shield , then tried to corrupt his mind whilst choking him iirc
You flat out said marvell oneshotted surfer on this very same page.

Getting senile?

If the writer wanted to write that, he would've included the bit where the blast was meant to kill them.

He hit him several times. Didn't even KO him.

Insane Titan
You flat out said marvell oneshotted surfer on this very same page.

Getting senile?

If the writer wanted to write that, he would've included the bit where the blast was meant to kill them.

He hit him several times. Didn't even KO him. can't you read ? I said one shotted , didn't say koed. You think one shotted is koed don't you.

Post the scans of the "several" hits.

I love the way you get all snippy , but cry like a little b*tch when others do to you laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn

1) Dumb Drax- Drax loses every single time against the top 3 incarnations of Despero. His speed, strength, psionic ability and durability are too much.

Despero 10/10

2) Warlock- Warlock would have to utilize the Soul Gem depending on the version. Adam is reluctant to use it at the outset of a fight and that would be his undoing. Despero is too intense and cunning to lose here.

Despero 10/10

3) Silver Surfer- Norrin isn't immune to psionic attack. This is the element Despero would exploit to his advantage.

Despero 7/10

4) Blue Marvel- Even without psionic attack, Despero's, power would overwhelm Adam the same way he did several high heralds who are of comprable power at the same time.

Despero 10/10

5) Apocalypse- MF's avatar could never replicate Despero's performance against some of the most powerful High heralds in the medium. Place Apocalypse in Despero's place and tell me how he fares.

Despero 9/10

6) Cassandra Nova- Despero's prowess as a psionic is strong enough to stalemate Nova until he breaks her neck. Nova doesn't have the physical stats to withstand even a fraction of an assault from Despero.

Despero 10/10

7) World War Hulk- Despero breaks Banner. Period. If the Hulk had the chance to amp to Worldbreaker it would be interesting, he won't get that chance.

Despero 10/10

8) Nova- Rider has been the most proficient wielder of the Nova force and he would fall to Despero.

Despero 10/10

abhilegend
Now oneshotted doesn't means koed? Wow.

No need to discuss after that when you will just backpeddle out of everything.

The Nuul
Some people can't read, I said pick 1, not 8, 10, 18, 200 or even 2.

Insane Titan
Now oneshotted doesn't means koed? Wow.

No need to discuss after that when you will just backpeddle out of everything. you show me where it's stated that such a term is definitive.

Lol good excuse.

Zack M
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1) Dumb Drax- Drax loses every single time against the top 3 incarnations of Despero. His speed, strength, psionic ability and durability are too much.

Despero 10/10

2) Warlock- Warlock would have to utilize the Soul Gem depending on the version. Adam is reluctant to use it at the outset of a fight and that would be his undoing. Despero is too intense and cunning to lose here.

Despero 10/10

3) Silver Surfer- Norrin isn't immune to psionic attack. This is the element Despero would exploit to his advantage.

Despero 7/10

4) Blue Marvel- Even without psionic attack, Despero's, power would overwhelm Adam the same way he did several high heralds who are of comprable power at the same time.

Despero 10/10

5) Apocalypse- MF's avatar could never replicate Despero's performance against some of the most powerful High heralds in the medium. Place Apocalypse in Despero's place and tell me how he fares.

Despero 9/10

6) Cassandra Nova- Despero's prowess as a psionic is strong enough to stalemate Nova until he breaks her neck. Nova doesn't have the physical stats to withstand even a fraction of an assault from Despero.

Despero 10/10

7) World War Hulk- Despero breaks Banner. Period. If the Hulk had the chance to amp to Worldbreaker it would be interesting, he won't get that chance.

Despero 10/10

8) Nova- Rider has been the most proficient wielder of the Nova force and he would fall to Despero.

Despero 10/10

Pretty much this.

the Darkone
Thanos would own Despero at his best, Thanos is vastly more powerful and too versatile

Stoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos would own Despero at his best, Thanos is vastly more powerful and too versatile

He is also more tactically sound, and intelligent than Despero. This is something that is often overlooked in comparisons.

abhilegend
you show me where it's stated that such a term is definitive.

Lol good excuse.
So you need dictionary for what oneshotted means?

laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
LMAO everyone on my list would merc your overrated would be DC champ. When has Desperate ever shown the strength or speed of Dumb Drax who has destroyed planets??

Blue Area Vet
And WWH? LMAO, he'd show Desperate what true power is. Funny how they had to make this whack ****er look more monstrous to be taken seriously. Hulk has always been a monster. WWH would beat the dog shit out of Desperate.

DarkSaint85
LMAO everyone on my list would merc your overrated would be DC champ. When has Desperate ever shown the strength or speed of Dumb Drax who has destroyed planets??

By using his TP? Drax doesn't have that many high end TP feats, does he?

DarkSaint85
And WWH? LMAO, he'd show Desperate what true power is. Funny how they had to make this whack ****er look more monstrous to be taken seriously. Hulk has always been a monster. WWH would beat the dog shit out of Desperate.

BFR. He has teleportation, but when he fought Lobo, he just punched him so hard he flew away.

DarkSaint85
Also, won't Despero at his best be Despero with the Flame of Py'tar? Or is V&V Despero still top dog?

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, won't Despero at his best be Despero with the Flame of Py'tar? Or is V&V Despero still top dog?

Flame of Py'tar is definitely the peak version of Despero by a very high margin. Considering he had reality warping powers when he had it it's not far behind Thanos getting the IG.

no one listed is taking Flame of Py'tar Despero unless Thanos get's the IG or the HOTU.

Genii96
And what's feats were these reality powers do?,jiust cuz he warps reality dosent put him on ig level

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Genii96
And what's feats were these reality powers do?,jiust cuz he warps reality dosent put him on ig level

He was a bit like Proteus, IIRC. Turned buildings into dragon-like creatures, turned people into demony things, created stone golem creatures that were alive, transformed Gotham into his personal playgorund (created a castle out of thin air, volcanoes to erupt etc).

beatboks
I never said he was "IG level" simply that of those listed only Thanos could take that version either with the IG or Hotu. In both cases he'd do so easily I'd say, but would fail without them. Dark saint covered some of the feats, but like he said he could completely warp a city into something very different, conjure armies of summons etc.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
I never said he was "IG level" simply that of those listed only Thanos could take that version either with the IG or Hotu. In both cases he'd do so easily I'd say, but would fail without them. Dark saint covered some of the feats, but like he said he could completely warp a city into something very different, conjure armies of summons etc.

And then on top of that, he still had his strength/TP etc, right?

beatboks
And then on top of that, he still had his strength/TP etc, right?
Yes he still had TP (which allowed him to trounce MMH and Aquaman's duel TP attack). TK, 100++ strength, super speed, hypnotic power, regeneration, durability, etc. IIRC the flame also gave him high end energy manipulation. He kept that power for a little while after loosing the flame.

Genii96
City level warping won't help against some cosmic power like thanos. How strong were those demons?,did he warp anyone on thanos' level?

abhilegend
Nope.

Marvel sucks donkey balls.

thumb up

LordofBrooklyn

I gave a character by character breakdown on how Despero would defeat his opponents.

Care to do the same?Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

Show me the instances of WWH defeating the Heralds that Despero nearly instantly annihilated in V&V.

LordofBrooklyn
City level warping won't help against some cosmic power like thanos. How strong were those demons?,did he warp anyone on thanos' level?

When has Thanos resisted reality warping unamped?

Do you even concede that Thanos needs an amp to contend with Flame of Py'Tar Despero?

carver9
I gave a character by character breakdown on how Despero would defeat his opponents.

Care to do the same?

Show me the instances of WWH defeating the Heralds that Despero nearly instantly annihilated in V&V.

WWH would break V&V Despero.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
WWH would break his filthy neck against V&V Despero.

Correct!

thumb up

Hyperion Prime

Despero 10/10

Despero 10/10

Despero 7/10

Despero 10/10

Despero 9/10

Despero 10/10

Despero 10/10

Despero 10/10

This point is pretty much on point.

I think SS would lose 10/10 He would be beat physically and mentally.

Hyperion Prime
WWH would break V&V Despero.

Absolutely not. WWH would get wrecked and I am a Marvel mark.

Stoic
When has Thanos resisted reality warping unamped?

Do you even concede that Thanos needs an amp to contend with Flame of Py'Tar Despero?

In case you missed it, the Flame of Pytar is an outside source of power, and not at all a normal Despero at full power, or at his normal best. If we want to go that route, I could just say Adam Warlock with the IG. It is no longer just about Despero, but a DC character standing behind the Flame of Pytar vs Some poor Marvel character without anything to offset the handicap in play. Is that what the people arguing for Despero are aiming at? More importantly, is that what you are aiming at? If so, no character below a powerful cosmic, or abstract level being has a prayer against an equally powerful artifact that was augmenting Despero.

beatboks
In case you missed it, the Flame of Pytar is an outside source of power, and not at all a normal Despero at full power, or at his normal best. If we want to go that route, I could just say Adam Warlock with the IG. It is no longer just about Despero, but a DC character standing behind the Flame of Pytar vs Some poor Marvel character without anything to offset the handicap in play. Is that what the people arguing for Despero are aiming at? More importantly, is that what you are aiming at? If so, no character below a powerful cosmic, or abstract level being has a prayer against an equally powerful artifact that was augmenting Despero.

Not sure what Your getting at here.

The OP said Despero at his best. Darksiant asked if that would make it Flame of Pytar Despero.

Personally for me Warlock at his best WOULD BE with the SG, Thanos would be with the IG. If it said at his best without amps then Despero would be V&V level, and it should have said so.

Would we not consider Superman at his best to be Sundipped, or Hulk to be either WWH or WBH??? Wouldn't Sentry at his best be with full void potential??

Stoic
Not sure what Your getting at here.

The OP said Despero at his best. Darksiant asked if that would make it Flame of Pytar Despero.

Personally for me Warlock at his best WOULD BE with the SG, Thanos would be with the IG. If it said at his best without amps then Despero would be V&V level, and it should have said so.

Would we not consider Superman at his best to be Sundipped, or Hulk to be either WWH or WBH??? Wouldn't Sentry at his best be with full void potential??

The Hulk, Superman (sun dipped), and Sentry/Void at their best would be without a foreign object boosting them up. They would still be operating under their own power. Thanos with the Heart of the Universe is him at his most powerful, but he was still not at that power level under his own normal power, but instead reached that level by using an object of power. Not sure why you didn't understand what I wrote?

Flame of Py'Tar Despero should not be admissible. The object of power is not even his standard equipment. That was what i was saying.

DarkSaint85
Hence why I was asking. But it is an object that only Despero has used, so its kinda like his baby.

I just assumed thread starter wanted Despero at his most powerful levels, which for me was Flames of Py'tar Despero. Whether it was with standard equip or not, shouldn't be an issue.

The Nuul

I just assumed thread starter wanted Despero at his most powerful levels, which for me was Flames of Py'tar Despero. Whether it was with standard equip or not, shouldn't be an issue.

This is what I meant, and said "Despero at his best". I didn't say "at his best with standard EQ". If I would have said Thanos at his best, I mean Thanos with IG etc....

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by The Nuul
This is what I meant, and said "Despero at his best". I didn't say "at his best with standard EQ". If I would have said Thanos at his best, I mean Thanos with IG etc....

I wonder if people would care to change their suggestions, in light of this?

Suggestions so far:
OF Thor
Thanos (without amps)
Lord Mar-vell
Lower level Sphinx
Shadow King
Certain versions of Ultron
Classic Nebulon
Dumb Drax
Versions of Warlock
Silver Surfer
Blue Marvel
Apocalypse
Cassie Nova
WWH
Any version of Sentry
Photon
Full Dick Rider

The Nuul
Like I have said... people need to ONLY PICK ONE character. Not 8, 25 or even 2. So no list, thanks.

DarkSaint85
Like I have said... people need to ONLY PICK ONE character. Not 8, 25 or even 2. So no list, thanks.

You're welcome mad I had to wade through rage to get those suggestions!

But yes, it's incredibly hard to pick someone who can match Despero. Reality warping, super speed, super strength, hypnosis, beastly TP, beastly regen/durability, energy manip as per beatboks' post....

It's gonna be hard to find someone. Maybe from anime? Think, people!!

The Nuul
You're welcome mad I had to wade through rage to get those suggestions!

But yes, it's incredibly hard to pick someone who can match Despero. Reality warping, super speed, super strength, hypnosis, beastly TP, beastly regen/durability, energy manip as per beatboks' post....

It's gonna be hard to find someone. Maybe from anime? Think, people!!

You're welcome.

dur

Blue Area Vet

Thanks, that was always clear to me.

DarkSaint85
Thanks, that was always clear to me.

You always thought Dumb Drax could contend with Flames of Py'tar Despero? I can see some of your other picks doing well, but him?

carver9
Absolutely not. WWH would get wrecked and I am a Marvel mark.

No he wouldn't.

Blue Area Vet
No he wouldn't.

Totally agree, no one is "wrecking" WWH outside of a skyfather level being.

DarkSaint85
Not in the thread, so moot, I guess.

beatboks

What would you class a reality warpers??? So Flame of Py'tar Despero warps gamma radiation out of existence and WWH becomes Banner. Yeah, he's going to do great.

DarkSaint85
WWH was devolved to Gray Hulk, then had his neck snapped. No Skyfatehrs were involved.

Kitty phased him into the ground, but stopped. That would not need a Skyfather to continue.

Carver has admitted Tony's SPIN tech would have worked. Tony's no Skyfather.

BFR to the Sun? Pixie could do that easily. She's no Skyfather.

WWh was insanely powerful. Let's not get carried away here. And neither would saying less than Skyfathers could defeat him take anything away from him.

carver9
WWH was devolved to Gray Hulk, then had his neck snapped. No Skyfatehrs were involved.

Kitty phased him into the ground, but stopped. That would not need a Skyfather to continue.

WWh was insanely powerful. Let's not get carried away here. And neither would saying less than Skyfathers could defeat him take anything away from him.

Everything you've said involved prep. With prep, near abstract beings has been taken out. I agree, anyone could probably beat WWH (anyone with intellect) if they had time to prep for it.

The part that Kitty phased still did nothing to him so phasing his body wouldn't have worked either.

The Nuul
Is Flame of Py'tar Despero on Mad Jims or The Furys level?

Also, when Despero fought the Justice League of America, The Justice League of Europe, The Conglomerate, and Lobo, simultaneously, was that the Flame of Py'tar version?

Adam Grimes
Totally agree, no one is "wrecking" WWH outside of a skyfather level being. Smh..

One_Angry_Scot

No one short of Skyfather?

A weakened Sentry was dealing him damage and actually beat the Hulk back into Banner, likewise with Sentry into Robert Reynolds. Not to mention Sentry's energy that he was emitting was actually searing Hulk's skin and peeling it off.

Don't think you'd need a Skyfather to wreck him to be honest.

DarkSaint85
Everything you've said involved prep. With prep, near abstract beings has been taken out. I agree, anyone could probably beat WWH (anyone with intellect) if they had time to prep for it.

The part that Kitty phased still did nothing to him so phasing his body wouldn't have worked either.

Pixie was prep?

Are you saying Despero is unable to devolve Hulk?

Kitty left enough for him to leverage himself out. Had his entire body been phased in, or had he been sent to the centre of the Earth, it would have worked. But she stopped and was having guilt issues. Despero won't have such issues.

Remember when you said WWH regrew his arms and legs, including his sandals? Good times.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

A weakened Sentry was dealing him damage and actually beat the Hulk back into Banner, likewise with Sentry into Robert Reynolds. Not to mention Sentry's energy that he was emitting was actually searing Hulk's skin and peeling it off.

They engaged in a prolonged battle, burnt each other out then Hulk recovered and achieved another level a few minutes later. That's not even close to "wrecking."

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Smh..

Shake harder.

One_Angry_Scot
They engaged in a prolonged battle, burnt each other out then Hulk recovered and achieved another level a few minutes later. That's not even close to "wrecking."

Note I didn't actually state either wrecked the other. Care to point out where I did if that's the case.

You saw yourself what it took to burn out World War Hulk.

Not World Breaker Hulk, who is an entirely different monster all together.

I don't see why you think a Skyfather is needed to do such a job.

Blue Area Vet
What would you class a reality warpers??? So Flame of Py'tar Despero warps gamma radiation out of existence and WWH becomes Banner. Yeah, he's going to do great.

If you can warp reality and also retain the powers Despero already had, you are a skyfather. But we aren't talking about Despero with the flame.

Adam Grimes
Shake harder. I'll wait to your reply to Scot's post, thanks. thumb up

Blue Area Vet

No one said he is a skyfather. Are you people remedial?? I said no one other than a skyfather would WRECK him in response to any earlier comment. Defeating is not always WRECKING. Also, WWH is not a skyfather and I never said he was. No is getting carried away except you folks that aren't comprehending well.

DarkSaint85
No one said he is a skyfather. Are you people remedial?? I said no one other than a skyfather would WRECK him in response to any earlier comment. Defeating is not always WRECKING. Also, WWH is not a skyfather and I never said he was. No is getting carried away except you folks that aren't comprehending well.

Nobody said he was Skyfather - that is true. I certainly never implied you said it.

He was pretty wrecked by his neck.

We never said you said he was a Skyfather. The comprehension goes both ways.

If you can warp reality and also retain the powers Despero already had, you are a skyfather. But we aren't talking about Despero with the flame.

Ah well, we might as well just focus on the Despero that IS in this thread then. Who has the flame.

Blue Area Vet
Note I didn't actually state either wrecked the other. Care to point out where I did if that's the case.

You saw yourself what it took to burn out World War Hulk.

Not World Breaker Hulk, who is an entirely different monster all together.

I don't see why you think a Skyfather is needed to do such a job.

Well I don't know what you aren't getting. Sentry didn't come close to "wrecking" WWH and he didn't even score a win. Sentry is above herald. He reassembled himself after disintegration by the molecule man, he gave life to a dead person, etc. Logically, it would take someone clearly ABOVE Bob's level to "wreck" him.

Insane Titan
Only sky fathers can beat WWH! laughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot
Well I don't know what you aren't getting. Sentry didn't come close to "wrecking" WWH and he didn't even score a win.

I never even said that.

People on the forums can speak for me saying that I always say it's a stalemate. You're projecting words that I haven't even uttered into my mouth.

Blue Area Vet
Only sky fathers can beat WWH! laughing out loud

You do know that was NEVER said, right?

Blue Area Vet
Nobody said he was Skyfather - that is true. I certainly never implied you said it.

He was pretty wrecked by his neck.

We never said you said he was a Skyfather. The comprehension goes both ways.

Ah well, we might as well just focus on the Despero that IS in this thread then. Who has the flame.

Dude, you gave weak examples of below skyfather characters that "would have" beaten him via prep, but in either case, neither would have WRECKED him. You tell me what character would physically wreck WWH?

DarkSaint85
I think BAV got a bit carried away, and made a Freudian slip. Nobody in the thread said WWH was a Skyfather, and yet, he's accusing others of putting words in his mouth.

But that's the thing, we are ALL in agreement that Hulk is no Skyfather. And yet....he doesn't comprehend our posts.

carver9

Sigh*...we had a battlezone about this and I won. Don't know why you keep bringing this up. He wasn't weakened.

Blue Area Vet
I never even said that.

People on the forums can speak for me saying that I always say it's a stalemate. You're projecting words that I haven't even uttered into my mouth.

I didn't project any words. Please don't speak foolishness. And for the record, you did NOT say it was a stalemante. Go back and look at your own post. In any case, you didn't really make a point in bringing up a pertinent the fight with Sentry. Sentry didn't score a victory over him, he didn't come close to "wrecking" him. No one has "wrecked" him and he waded through heroes and villains on earth. The one guy who burnt him out was ABOVE conventional herald. For the record, I don't think anyone below skyfather "wrecks" Bob either.

Blue Area Vet
I think BAV got a bit carried away, and made a Freudian slip. Nobody in the thread said WWH was a Skyfather, and yet, he's accusing others of putting words in his mouth.

But that's the thing, we are ALL in agreement that Hulk is no Skyfather. And yet....he doesn't comprehend our posts.

You implied it and now you are trying to back down. You disagree with my statement- refute it and stop getting personal. Saying I'm getting carried away with nothing to support it equals empty words.

DarkSaint85
Dude, you gave weak examples of below skyfather characters that "would have" beaten him via prep, but in either case, neither would have WRECKED him. You tell me what character would physically wreck WWH?

How was Pixie prep? Kitty?

I deliberately gave weak examples. To show that you hardly need Skyfather levels to wreck him.

He was bleeding badly and in pain from Kitty - and that was just from his arms and legs. Had she continued and ported his entire body, that would physically wreck him.

If he was in the Sun, as Pixie tried to do with Kuurth, he would physically be wrecked.

He was already physically wrecked from the Gamma Corps - his neck was snapped.

carver9
Pixie was prep?

Are you saying Despero is unable to devolve Hulk?

Kitty left enough for him to leverage himself out. Had his entire body been phased in, or had he been sent to the centre of the Earth, it would have worked. But she stopped and was having guilt issues. Despero won't have such issues.

Remember when you said WWH regrew his arms and legs, including his sandals? Good times.

He broke free from the phase and he would've broken free if his entire body was phased. It did no damage at all.

Pixie probably can be bfred. Probably.

What does that (rregrowing) have to do with our discussion?

carver9
I never even said that.

It wasn't a stalemate. Hulk won. Sentry was carried to the hospital.

The Nuul
This is not a "WWH" or "WWH vs Sentry" thread, please get back on topic, thanks.

One_Angry_Scot
I didn't project any words. Please don't speak foolishness. And for the record, you did NOT say it was a stalemante. Go back and look at your own post. In any case, you didn't really make a point in bringing up a pertinent the fight with Sentry. Sentry didn't score a victory over him, he didn't come close to "wrecking" him. No one has "wrecked" him and he waded through heroes and villains on earth. The one guy who burnt him out was ABOVE conventional herald. For the record, I don't think anyone below skyfather "wrecks" Bob either.

How about you go back and look at it and quote me exactly?

No point in deflecting the fact I've asked you to quote something I didn't say it.

I will repeat for a second time everyone on these forums (Versus) knows my opinion on the WWH vs Sentry fight.

You are again putting words in my mouth. Something I would advise you to not do. Because it's a pretty lousy thing to do.

Anyways enough has been said on this matter and it's getting away from the topic matter.

This is not a "WWH" or "WWH vs Sentry" thread, please get back on topic, thanks.

Apologies Null.

Adam Grimes
Sigh*...we had a battlezone about this and I won. Don't know why you keep bringing this up. He wasn't weakened. Don't be like that bro.

I remember one of the judges saying that you won because you presented your points more convincingly, not because you were 100% right. I'm still with Scot on this one.

DarkSaint85
You implied it and now you are trying to back down. You disagree with my statement- refute it and stop getting personal. Saying I'm getting carried away with nothing to support it equals empty words.

I implied Hulk was Skyfather??? Really?? When? Please quote me.

Or did I imply that YOU said Hulk was Skyfather??? Where??? I said, and gave a few examples, of people below Skyfather who would wreck Hulk.

Stop trying to hide your mistake by flinging your shit, lol.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Don't be like that bro.

I remember one of the judges saying that you won because you presented your points more convincingly, not because you were 100% right. I'm still with Scot on this one.

The deal me and Scot made was to squash the craziness of Sentry being weakened with whoever won it. He is still going around saying it even after the battlezone. That was not part of the deal. I wonder how he would deal with me saying WWH was weakened.

Blue Area Vet
How was Pixie prep? Kitty?

I deliberately gave weak examples. To show that you hardly need Skyfather levels to wreck him.

He was bleeding badly and in pain from Kitty - and that was just from his arms and legs. Had she continued and ported his entire body, that would physically wreck him.

If he was in the Sun, as Pixie tried to do with Kuurth, he would physically be wrecked.

He was already physically wrecked from the Gamma Corps - his neck was snapped.

Kitty would not have beaten him and you are delusional if you think she would have. If he was in the Sun? GTFOH. WWH did not lose ONE battle, not one and teams of individuals were prepped for him. That means a hell of a lot whether you know it or not. It would take skyfather level strength or high level reality warping to "wreck" him.

Funny how you keep bringing up Pryde, yet I doubt you would agree that should would successfully phase Superman. WWH > Superman.

One_Angry_Scot
The deal me and Scot made was to squash the craziness of Sentry being weakened with whoever won it. He is still going around saying it even after the battlezone. That was not part of the deal. I wonder how he would deal with me saying WWH was weakened.

I couldn't care less.

And again you are going off topic.

DarkSaint85
Well, I don't want to derail Nuul's fine thread any longer.

Who can match/come close to a split to Despero at his best?

Blue Area Vet

Or did I imply that YOU said Hulk was Skyfather??? Where??? I said, and gave a few examples, of people below Skyfather who would wreck Hulk.

Both, and both are false, congratulations. You ain't saying shit right now so I guess you don't have a rebuttal.

Blue Area Vet

Don't stop now, you aint' above the fray. Continue to get carried away.

DarkSaint85
Kitty would not have beaten him and you are delusional if you think she would have. If he was in the Sun? GTFOH. WWH did not lose ONE battle, not one and teams of individuals were prepped for him. That means a hell of a lot whether you know it or not. It would take skyfather level strength or high level reality warping to "wreck" him.

Funny how you keep bringing up Pryde, yet I doubt you would agree that should would successfully phase Superman. WWH > Superman.

She'd phase him too. But with greater difficulty (as Superman's durability> Hulk's, but Hulk's HF>>>>Superman's).

What do you mean, GTFOH?

One of Cyclops' plans for dealing with Kuurth was to send him to the Sun with Pixie's powers. Kuurth had an enchantment which always sent him back immediately. WWH does not have such an enchantment.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125644/2717650-2121037_pixie_bfr_kuurth.png

Blue Area Vet

WWH would **** Despero's overatted, reinvented ass up.

DarkSaint85
Both, and both are false, congratulations. You ain't saying shit right now so I guess you don't have a rebuttal.

Quote me. Please. Point out where I said:

1. Hulk is a Skyfather
2. BAV has said Hulk is a Skyfather

Or if I didn't say it outright, please quote where I implied it.

Blue Area Vet
She'd phase him too. But with greater difficulty (as Superman's durability> Hulk's, but Hulk's HF>>>>Superman's).

What do you mean, GTFOH?

One of Cyclops' plans for dealing with Kuurth was to send him to the Sun with Pixie's powers. Kuurth had an enchantment which always sent him back immediately. WWH does not have such an enchantment.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125644/2717650-2121037_pixie_bfr_kuurth.png

But we no one is talking about Kuurth. I offered WWH as an answer to the question. Stop getting carried away.

DarkSaint85
WWH would **** Despero's overatted, reinvented ass up.

I guess you can't find it, and you're too busy crying.

DarkSaint85
But we no one is talking about Kuurth. I offered WWH as an answer to the question. Stop getting carried away.

Waah I can't find it!!!

Blue Area Vet
I guess you can't find it, and you're too busy crying.

I think I offered and answer to the question YOU just asked. Trying keeping up.

Blue Area Vet
Waah I can't find it!!!

Sorry to here that. Work a little harder. While you are at it, find me someone who actually BEAT WWH.

DarkSaint85
Sorry to here that. Work a little harder. While you are at it, find me someone who actually BEAT WWH.

Despero.

Now, please quote the post (or two posts?) where I said/implied:

1. Hulk is a Skyfather

If you cannot, then you were just attacking me for no reason, and moreover, your comprehension of things is obviously suspect, which then calls into question your ability to comprehend comics.

Blue Area Vet

1. Hulk is a Skyfather

Like I said, you implied that my position was that WWH was a skyfather, when I never said or implied that. I said it would take a Skyfather to WRECK him. You are proving your incredible level of incompetence being that I have to keep telling you the same simple concept over and over.

ONE MORE TIME, WWH can conceivably be beaten by some conventional characters, by it would take a skyfather level being to WRECK him. If you don't know what wreck means, look it up.

Blue Area Vet
Despero.

Now, please quote the post (or two posts?) where I said/implied:

1. Hulk is a Skyfather

If you cannot, then you were just attacking me for no reason, and moreover, your comprehension of things is obviously suspect, which then calls into question your ability to comprehend comics.

I didn't attack you genius. I said "you people." Are you more than one person? More comprehension issues.

LOL, and when did Despero beat Hulk?? More comprehension issues. I'm embarrased for you. I just asked you who beat WWH and you replied "Despero." laughing

DarkSaint85

1. Hulk is a Skyfather

So I apparently 'implied' point #2. Where? Please, let's see it.

Also, point #1. I guess you have realised that you've just made stuff up. Who knows what other stuff you've made up with regards to comics?

Blue Area Vet
So I apparently 'implied' point #2. Where? Please, let's see it.

Also, point #1. I guess you have realised that you've just made stuff up. Who knows what other stuff you've made up with regards to comics?

YOU are the one that is making shit up. I'll ask you in response to your idiotic statement in #1, when did I say you said WWH was a skyfather?

"I implied Hulk was Skyfather??? Really?? When? Please quote me."

Source please. It was completely fabricated and you know it.

DarkSaint85
YOU are the one that is making shit up. I'll ask you in response to your idiotic statement in #1, when did I say you said WWH was a skyfather? Source please.

See below. I mean, I posted it at the top of this page, but guess you can't read without pictures...

Lol. Slow down, this is obviously going too quick for you.

Blue Area Vet
See below. I mean, I posted it at the top of this page, but guess you can't read without pictures...

Lol. Slow down, this is obviously going too quick for you.

I didn't imply or say you said that in the first place. Why would I being that you have the exact opposite position, AS DO I? Why would you ask that question? Do you even know? You just could be having a breakdown.

DarkSaint85
I didn't imply you said that in the first place. Why would I being that you have the exact opposite position, AS DO I? Why would you ask that question? Do you even know?

Then when I asked the question, why answer in the affirmative???

'Both, and both are false, congratulations.'

That is what you typed. I asked a question, based on this exchange (emphasis mine):

So yes, I do know. Slow down, give your brain a chance to think.

Blue Area Vet
Here's the deal Saint, Scot and Titan. It's my opinion based on the power level WWH displayed, only a skyfather level being would "wreck" him. Thanos would beat him but wouldn't wreck him, Sentry DIDN'T wreck him, Hulk Annihilus wouldn't wreck him and Despero definitely wouldn't wreck him. It would take a skyfather level being to WRECK him, ala physically dominate him in a random battle. If you think not, then say why. Don't give me examples of characters with one specialized power, or several who worked in numbers who were prepped or a one time plot device. Give me someone below skyfather that would physical wreck him, ala dominate the fight that is under skyfather. And....go!

Blue Area Vet
Then when I asked the question, why answer in the affirmative???

'Both, and both are false, congratulations.'

That is what you typed. I asked a question, based on this exchange (emphasis mine):

So yes, I do know. Slow down, give your brain a chance to think.

To punish you for your transgressions. Try not to asking me presumptive questions in the future. Those sort of tricks don't work with me dude. And while you are at it, stop elevating your own sense of importance, I wasn't just talking to you. I thought you would have figured that out when I used the word "people."

DarkSaint85
To punish you for your transgressions. Try not to asking me presumptive questions in the future. Those sort of tricks don't work with him. And while you are at it, stop elevating your own sense of importance, I wasn't just talking to you. I thought you would have figured that out when I used the word "people."

IOW, you have a big fat nothing in the proof department. Good to see how you debate though - when you're in the wrong, and have made a mistake, rather than admitting it, you twist and turn, and sling mud in all directions hoping to deflect attention away from the fact that you made a boo boo.

If you are like this with things that are easily proven, what more to say with things that aren't? You obviously can't admit when you're wrong, and would even make stuff up.

Consider yourself on ignore. It'll be best, I think.

Blue Area Vet
IOW, you have a big fat nothing in the proof department. Good to see how you debate though - when you're in the wrong, and have made a mistake, rather than admitting it, you twist and turn, and sling mud in all directions hoping to deflect attention away from the fact that you made a boo boo.

If you are like this with things that are easily proven, what more to say with things that aren't? You obviously can't admit when you're wrong, and would even make stuff up.

Consider yourself on ignore. It'll be best, I think.

LOL, wrong about what????? I can I be wrong about you pulling a presumptive question out of your ass? And why are you beating your chest over this and talking victory laps when you having even offered a via rebuttal to my contention that it would take a skyfather level being to "wreck" the Hulk? Your counter is de-evolution, phasing and depowering via a LITTERAL plot device. Hmm, why do you think others went to these measures? Why did Strange do the unthinkable and take the Dom potion? Could it be because they couldn't physical beat him? Yeah, I think that's it!

Hyperion Prime

Thank you. To believe only a sky-father could beat WWH is kind of silly.

Blue Area Vet
Thank you. To believe only a sky-father could beat WWH is kind of silly.

If you think someone said that, you didn't properly read the thread.

Blue Area Vet
Look at this naked asexual wearing a cape. Captain Butt Plug is a much better name. WWH grinds this clowns bones.

http://media.alvanista.com/uploads/timeline_image/2015/03/22/92006_2328305751.jpg

Adam Grimes
facepalm2

Stoic
Is Flame of Py'tar Despero on Mad Jims or The Furys level?

Also, when Despero fought the Justice League of America, The Justice League of Europe, The Conglomerate, and Lobo, simultaneously, was that the Flame of Py'tar version?

No that wasn't Flame of Py'Tar Despero form what I recall, just him at normal-ish levels. He really didn't do anything to Lobo either, aside form BFRing him. I think Lobo may have actually hurt him more than he hurt Lobo in that little scuffle.

Flame of Py'Tar Despero was at the very least Sky Father level, so I would pick Tyrant to give him a decent fight, or break even with him. This is in consideration to his battle with Galactus.

beatboks
No that wasn't Flame of Py'Tar Despero form what I recall, just him at normal-ish levels. He really didn't do anything to Lobo either, aside form BFRing him. I think Lobo may have actually hurt him more than he hurt Lobo in that little scuffle.

Flame of Py'Tar Despero was at the very least Sky Father level, so I would pick Tyrant to give him a decent fight, or break even with him. This is in consideration to his battle with Galactus.

I'd probably Add Legion and Onslaught to Tyrant as others who could also make a bloody good show of it.

LordofBrooklyn
Look at this naked asexual wearing a cape. Captain Butt Plug is a much better name. WWH grinds this clowns bones.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/27470/998912-jlajsavv_82.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3941238-7398460359-39118.png

Feel free to show me World War Hulk pulling off a similar feat against foes of this caliber.

carver9
WWH doesn't need a showing like that but it's obvious WWH would physically manhandle Despero. Anyways, stop derailing the thread with WWH. This is about Despero.

Adam Grimes
He even withstood a nut-punch from ****ing Power Girl. He must be an skyfather, easily.

'I made an illogical claim and I can't back it up, so lets not talk about Hulk anymore.'

carver9
True. Never noticed that part.

Blue Area Vet

Stoic, have you completely lost it? Tyrant >>>>>>> Desparo! He's have him detained as one of his 12 just like the rest.

Blue Area Vet

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/27470/998912-jlajsavv_82.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3941238-7398460359-39118.png

Feel free to show me World War Hulk pulling off a similar feat against foes of this caliber.

LMAO, so Hawkman knocks teeth out of his mouth, got it.

Blue Area Vet
WWH doesn't need a showing like that but it's obvious WWH would physically manhandle Despero. Anyways, stop derailing the thread with WWH. This is about Despero.

WWH would pound his into a pretty purple mess. They don't have a Hulk in D.C. so they don't fully understand.

By the way people, Geoff Johns said Despero is not as strong as Superman, but stronger than Manhunter. Greg Pak said WWH is stronger than Superman. Let's see, A > B, C > A, therefore C >> B. And this is from the writers, not KMC folk.

LordofBrooklyn
LMAO, so Hawkman knocks teeth out of his mouth, got it.

When you're done laughing feel free to make a thread involving the following.

Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman

VERSUS

World War Hulk.

You won't make it because you know World War Hulk would get obliterated.

Blue Area Vet
When you're done laughing feel free to make a thread involving the following.

Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman

VERSUS

World War Hulk.

You won't make it because you know World War Hulk would get obliterated.

Last I checked, WWH doesn't have psi nor can he fly. Look how much the purple puss is using psi against the group. Doesn't mean a thing in a one on one battle with Hulk who would wade right through his psi. So back to square one, WWH would utterly destroy Despero in a one on one battle. He's never fought someone at Hulk's level of rage and dynamic strenght. HOW THE **** would he beat him physically when Hulk will simply keep on pounding on him as he gets stronger?

carver9
Last I checked, WWH doesn't have psi nor can he fly. Look how much the purple puss is using psi against the group. Doesn't mean a thing in a one on one battle with Hulk who would wade right through his psi. So back to square one, WWH would utterly destroy Despero in a one on one battle. He's never fought someone at his level of rage and dynamic strenght.

thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Last I checked, WWH doesn't have psi nor can he fly. Look how much the purple puss is using psi against the group. Doesn't mean a thing in a one on one battle with Hulk who would wade right through his psi. So back to square one, WWH would utterly destroy Despero in a one on one battle. He's never fought someone at Hulk's level of rage and dynamic strenght. HOW THE **** would he beat him physically when Hulk will simply keep on pounding on him as he gets stronger?

You can't be serious!

Are you really suggesting that Banner's strength exceeds that of Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman combined?

I've made a thread to address this issue as to not further derail this topic.

Blue Area Vet
thumb up

I'm not sure how hard this is to understand. This Hulk is not a generic Superman based herald. He is FAR more unstoppable and has dynamic strength. These people need to really study the Sentry fight. Hell, he was physically HOLDING ENERGY. Sentry's EP, which is more potent than the EP of that entire jobber group (yes, they jobbed to him) combined, was being brushed off by WWH.

And I'm not even a crazed Hulk fan, so doing think about it. I have always said that Superman is >> Hulk in under normal conditions due to the versatility. WWH is something different and the wirters made that crystal clear.

Blue Area Vet
You can't be serious!

Are you really suggesting that Banner's strength exceeds that of Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman combined?

I've made a thread to address this issue as to not further derail this topic.

Did I say that? Were they in a cosmic rope pulling contest or were they fighting? Also, are you going to respond to me pointing out that he was also shocking them with EP blasts that wouldn't do shit to Hulk or are you going to ignore this some more?

LordofBrooklyn
Did I say that? Were they in a cosmic rope pulling contest or were they fighting? Also, are you going to respond to me pointing out that he was also shocking them with EP blasts that wouldn't do shit to Hulk or are you going to ignore this some more?

Go to the World War DESPERO thread to continue.

Blue Area Vet
Go to the World War DESPERO thread to continue.

Umm, my answer to the question asked in the thread is WWH. That's why I'm here. Why exactly are you here?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>