Jacen vs. Orbalisk Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Both at their peak.

Setting: Petranaki Atena

No amp/prep time (bar the Orbalisk)

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1374288755_mj-laughing.gif

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1374288755_mj-laughing.gif

ares834
thumb up

I almost feel bad for Bane. Almost.

Stigma
Bane's the Sith'ari, bro.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

I almost feel bad for Bane. Almost.

I'm sure killing Jacen won't be too bad on him.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm sure killing Jacen won't be too bad on him.

True. But that's only because he doesn't have a chance. Poor Bane will be dead before he even realizes what's going on. sad

Nephthys
Jesus, Jacen isn't that good.

ares834
It's more Bane is just that bad TBH. wink

Zampanó
Jacen takes this.

carthage
Jacen stomps

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Jacen stomps

ILS
Neph, defeat these fools. smokin'

Aurbere
thumb up

Nephthys
No way will I be able to slay any fools during E3. This is the 2nd time I've stayed up till 3.30 in the morning. >_<

|King Joker|
Bad, bad boy.

EmperorSidious2
Jacen stomps.

Angelalex242
Jacen Lolstomps. There's a reason why Caedus is second only to guys like Sidious and Vitiate on the Sith side of things.

Darth Demenos
Jesus, Jacen isn't that good.

i agree, jacen would probably win but there is no way in hell that he would stomp bane.

Q99
The orbalisks are a nice advantage against most, but conversely, a Skywalker's force power is a rather nice advantage in itself!

I go Jacen.

appletonia
Originally posted by Q99
The orbalisks are a nice advantage against most, but conversely, a Skywalker's force power is a rather nice advantage in itself!

I go Jacen.

Bane has the advantage of Skywalker like force power himself, even without the orbalisks.

|King Joker|
Hey major studmuffin long time no see

Stigma
Originally posted by appletonia
Bane has the advantage of Skywalker like force power himself, even without the orbalisks.
Wut?

Trocity

You say some really stupid shit sometimes.

|King Joker|
"Sometimes"?

Stigma
Originally posted by |King Joker|
"Sometimes"?
yeah...

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
You say some really stupid shit sometimes. thumb up

carthage

thumb up

NTJack0
Bane gets his neck snapped and tossed into the stratosphere.

Q99

No, he has the advantage of rather good non-Skywalker like force power himself.

High end non-Skywalker force power still isn't Skywalker level.

NewGuy01
Jacen.

EmperorSidious2
Jacen with ease.

carthage
Like no one supported Bane lmfao.

SunRazer
Bane gets shattered into fragments.

appletonia
Originally posted by Q99
No, he has the advantage of rather good non-Skywalker like force power himself.

High end non-Skywalker force power still isn't Skywalker level.

Skywalker level Force power isn't necessarily Chosen One level Force power. It's Anakin alone that we can say definitely transcends other Force-users, not simply any Skywalker. We've even seen Force-blind Skywalkers (Ania Solo), and non-Skywalkers like Kyp Durron that have been compared favourably to even the likes of Luke. There really isn't much to suggest that Jacen is more powerful (potential or realised) than Bane, and it's worth bearing in mind Bane's own special destiny/connection to the Force, being the Sith'ari.

The orbalisks are absolutely an advantage that Bane would have over Jacen, and the evidence would suggest he'd have the advantage in Force power and mastery as well.

appletonia
bump big grin

Nephthys
Jacen isn't fast, strong, skilled or powerful enough to exceed the advantage the orbalisks give when combined with Bane's own substantial glut of those traits. And his Force powers aren't well suited to defeating Bane either, his lightning isn't powerful enough and his TK isn't exactly gonna do much that Bane can't tank and regenerate from even if he somehow manages to overpower Bane in that regard. Which I doubt.

In general I agree with apple. Jacen being a Skywalker doesn't mean he's more powerful anymore than it means he's more powerful than Yoda, Sidious, Vitiate or Hord. Which he isn't.

NewGuy01
Jacen isn't fast,

Faster than anyone else Bane's ever fought.

Stronger than anyone else Bane's ever fought.

More skilled than anyone else Bane's ever fought.

More powerful than Bane.

A pre-peak Jacen killed two dozen force-resistant Vong and wounded Vergere with his FLS, that's pretty high-tier lightning.

I wonder if Bane's regeneration covers broken bones.

Regardless of whether it does or not, TK would be primarily for distraction/stunning in a fight like this tbh.

...What is it with you people and Hord?

DarthAnt66
No fear, Sasukedc. My thread will be done soon enough. wink

carthage
Jacen stomps pretty easily. Shatterpoint, force storm, vastly superior skill=GG bald nexus addict

Stigma
Yeah, pretty solid points in favor of Jacen thumb up

Bane dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.