Marvel vs DC street Yay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSaint85
Onomatopoeia and Constantine Drakon:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100122040241/marvel_dc/images/d/d6/Onomatopoeia_014.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/2499748-dra05.jpg

VS

Bullseye and Daredevil:

http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Daredevil-vs-Bullseye.jpg

Fight locale: In a hardware store.

Assume Daredevil and Bullseye are working together, with some animosity between them, but they are both professional enough to deal with the DC team first.

Golgo13
Onomatopoeia is the weakest of the four, but Drakon carries it for team DC. Just look how easily he punked the Arrow family. He's insanely fast. Onomatopoeia could last a bit, because of his damage soak.

Supermutant
DD and Bullseye every time

The Nuul
Did a grown ass man just said "Yay"? erm

DarkSaint85
I also went squee.

DarkSaint85
No Supermen! No Surfer! No Thor! No Hulk!

Zack M
I'll side with Ono and Drakon now that I saw KM's respect thread.

StiltmanFTW
How the hell did Drakon get ever beaten?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Zack M
I'll side with Ono and Drakon now that I saw KM's respect thread.

For those interested:

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=8342.0

He has victories over Joker, Black Canary, Black Spider, Calandar Man, Mr.Freeze, Green Arrow II, Deadshot and others.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No Supermen! No Surfer! No Thor! No Hulk!
Then your thread sucks.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Bump.

bluewaterrider
Any of these guys have night vision?

If not, Daredevil puts the kibosh on the lights and solos.

Supermutant
still marvel team

Zack M
Daredevil loses to Constantine. Ono keeps Bullseye busy enough, until he gets double teamed by Team DC.

Martian_mind
DD and Bullseye.

You should probably put Bullseye on team DC, just to make it fairer.

Zack M
lolz

Supermutant
Originally posted by Zack M
Daredevil loses to Constantine.

no

Zack M
Originally posted by Supermutant
no

The guy is more superhuman than DD, IMO. He owned Connor Hawke (who is in DD's league in terms of MA).

DarkSaint85
Drakon fights at night, in the dark, with shades on.

Regardless, no phucking with the lights. Skill, speed, strength and durability only, no handicapping one side or the other.

Bullseye already has a massive advantage with it being in a hardware store, for example.

Edit: And no carrying of each other. If Drakon soloes, without his teammate, their team loses. Soloing leads to forfeiting.

bluewaterrider

Regardless, no phucking with the lights. Skill, speed, strength and durability only, no handicapping one side or the other.

Bullseye already has a massive advantage with it being in a hardware store, for example.

Edit: And no carrying of each other. If Drakon soloes, without his teammate, their team loses. Soloing leads to forfeiting.

In that case, Drakon solos, forfeiting the match to Daredevil and Bullseye.

Marvel Team wins!

DarkSaint85
You think he would be enough to defeat DD and Bullseye alone? Remember, those two want to win so badly, they are willing to put their animosity aside - but at the same time, they are both not the kind of guys to roll over and let themselves be beaten.

As I said, pretty clearly - what's being tested are their skills, speed, strength and durability. NOT their ability to throw a fight, or to rollover.

I mean, I thought it was pretty clear.

Dareangel
Daredevil and bullseye.

Zack M

thumb up

I wouldn't be surprised, actually. Drakon moved so fast, Connor didn't see him get cut. Ono takes a lot to hurt, since he doesn't feel pain. I wouldn't give Batman odds against Drakon.

riv6672
Bump.
I didnt know you used to start threads. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.