My Account has been sabotoged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Flys
TI here.

My account has been hacked/sabotoged/screwed up.

I can no longer login, my email has been wiped off the account and my password will no longer work.

Imp looked into my profile on the mod access and shows no email attached to my account either.

I need this fixed please.

Impediment
I can vouch for this. Time Immemorial has been locked out of his account and cannot log in.

I honestly don't know what to do for him.

Time Flys
Bump

Firefly218
Just create an identical account with a slightly altered username

Time Flys
I want my same account. No reason this should have happened.

Bardock42
A similar thing happened to me when I first signed up. I posted about 1000 posts on a different account, before Raz helped me fix it.

I suppose you've already tried it, but the password reset feature doesn't go to your email?

Time Flys
Nope

Raz
Originally posted by Time Flys
TI here.

My account has been hacked/sabotoged/screwed up.

I can no longer login, my email has been wiped off the account and my password will no longer work.

Imp looked into my profile on the mod access and shows no email attached to my account either.

I need this fixed please. Could you post a link to your profile?

Time Flys
I can't post links.

Its Time Immemorial

Raz
I've PMed you

Bardock42
Originally posted by Raz
Could you post a link to your profile?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=146098

Time Flys
Raz told me he won't fix it because I don't know the email on the account which has been changed. Makes sense right. Even talked to people on FB and Imp over text, WHO VOUCHED for me above, but I guess that's not enough proof for Raz.

Bardock42
Well, but maybe you can fix it, you obviously signed up with a different email than you use now. Maybe if you think about it you can find out what email it was, and you can recover your password.

And a new account is not so bad.

On the other hand I can understand why Raz is a bit cautious, since that's exactly the kind of thing how "hackers" get access to other people's accounts.

Time Flys
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, but maybe you can fix it, you obviously signed up with a different email than you use now. Maybe if you think about it you can find out what email it was, and you can recover your password.

And a new account is not so bad.

On the other hand I can understand why Raz is a bit cautious, since that's exactly the kind of thing how "hackers" get access to other people's accounts.

No because he told me the email has my user name in it, and I don't have any email using this user name...at all.

Why would he be cautious when I talked to Imp over Text on the phone, and he posted above vouching that I am having this problem. Does he not trust the words of a Global Moderator? And I talked to Bada, and posted on the Facebook group.

Bardock42
What do you suspect that happened?

Also, have you tried signing in on different devices or browsers?

Time Flys
Originally posted by Bardock42
What do you suspect that happened?

Also, have you tried signing in on different devices or browsers?

Yes I have tried everything. I even gave IMP my password so he could try.

Quincy
You are NOT Time Immemorial and I refuse to buy your false claims!

Ban this man!

AsbestosFlaygon
I'm not surprised Raz was doubtful if you were the real Time Immemorial, considering the fact that your first username was Time Flys.

But then again, I guess the fact that Imp vouched for you and you texted him personally means you are the real TI.

Time-Immemorial
I didn't want to make another TI account if I was going to get my account back..also its as easy as looking up my IP and comparing it to my original account. Which everyone does here checking for socks and duplicate accounts.

AsbestosFlaygon
Have you tried contacting Raz personally? Maybe send him a PM? He might be able to implement a security measure to stop this hacking thing.

Time-Immemorial
I have, I dont think right now anyone knows for sure what has happened.

StiltmanFTW
Is Time still posting under some other name? Or he's gone for good?

Mightywhiteytte
images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/2118.gif

Doretto76
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Bump

Shellyshellygon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.