Ghost Recon Wildlands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/15/e3-2015-ghost-recon-wildlands-announced?abthid=557f654eb890e9c70400001b

I'm in. I absolutely loved Future Soldier! This one looks to be open world.

WdJub3Kz2wI

BackFire
Looked interesting. One thing that I thought was weird was that it's a third person game, but it seems like when you shoot/aim it goes into first person. If that's the case, why not just make it all a first person game?

Estacado
Love open world games!
Looks f'in great!

Smasandian
It does look interesting but it also looks like Far Ghost Cry Recon.

I really hope they don't include towers you need to defeat to open up new areas.....

-Pr-
I really liked the trailer, and I'm a sucker for Tom Clancy games, but I'm hesitant about this. After what they did with R6, I'll wait for more.

If it's like Future Soldier though, I'll be happy enough.

Originally posted by BackFire
Looked interesting. One thing that I thought was weird was that it's a third person game, but it seems like when you shoot/aim it goes into first person. If that's the case, why not just make it all a first person game?

Future Soldier, iirc, had that element too.

Smasandian
My problem is that it looks like Far Cry and every other Ubisoft open world games.

I also enjoy Tom Clancy games and I liked how they didn't follow the same formulas other Ubisoft games.

-Pr-
I honestly didn't get a Far Cry vibe from it, but then again I don't play a lot of it. I played some of 3 and none of 4, so maybe i'm missing something.

And yeah, Ubisoft's "sameness" is yet another problem of theirs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.