Month of Gold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eninn

Surtur
Saying fasting is the best cure for poison is, to me, like saying abstinence is the best cure for pregnancy.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Surtur
Saying fasting is the best cure for poison is, to me, like saying abstinence is the best cure for pregnancy.

laughing out loud

Robtard

Bardock42
Aww, I was hoping it was a free month of Xbox Live Gold membership sad

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42
Aww, I was hoping it was a free month of Xbox Live Gold membership sad

Or at least something to do with money.

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Or at least something to do with money. We're talking about Islam; not Judaism.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
We're talking about Islam; not Judaism.

Was that a raciest statement?! wink

Robtard
Maybe religious-ist

eninn

Time-Immemorial
Its called a Golden Shower. Try it, you might like it.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Its called a Golden Shower. Try it, you might like it.

Oh! My Allah! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

eninn

Robtard
Actually a controlled healthy diet combined with adequate exercise is better at fighting obesity in the long term than just starving yourself. You're welcome.

eninn

Time-Immemorial
Brother Ennin

It is good you are here, I love your posts, what else can you tell me to cure my ailments?

Robtard
You can cure heart disease just by fasting?

I'd not going to bash the health benefits of skipping a meal or even starving yourself (but drinking water) for a few days in given conditions(eg a body purge), but pushing this notion that serious diseases can be cured just by starving yourself is dangerous.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
You can cure heart disease just by fasting?...

If you fast long enough. wink

Robtard
Ha!

Time-Immemorial
Emem, have you heard of Colon Hydrotherapy?

How do you feel about this type of therapy?

Ionceknewu
Ramadan Kareem

eninn

eninn
Ionceknewu thank you

Time-Immemorial
I was sharing too, and asking a question. Please answer.

Robtard
"and entering the water on the lungs and up to the heart."

Yeah, I don't think that's exactly how enemas/hydrotherapy works. Least from what I've heard.

eninn
brother Time-Immemorial

last post for you

\\\\

- O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint.

- Jewish: Yom Kippur ("Day of Atonement"wink is the last of the Ten Days of Repentance observed on the 10th of Tishri.
- On that day, it is forbidden to eat, drink, wash, wear leather, or have sexual relations. In addition, prohibitions on labor similar to those on the Sabbath are in force.
- It should also be noted that Moses (peace be upon him) is recorded in the Torah to have fasted:
- "And he was there with the Lord 40 days and 40 nights, he neither ate bread not drank water." (Exodus 34:28)
-
- Christian For Catholics Christians, Lent is the major season of fasting, imitative of the forty-day fast of Jesus (peace be upon him).
- In the fourth century it was observed as six weeks of fasting before Easter or before Holy Week. It was adjusted to forty days of actual fasting in most places in the seventh century.
-
- Jesus (peace be upon him) is recorded in the Gospels to have fasted like Moses. "And he fasted 40 days and 40 nights, and afterward he was hungry." (Matthew 4:2 & Luke 4:2)
-
- It is in this context God states in the Quran:
-
- "O believers! Fasting has been prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you in order that you become more conscious of God."
-
-
- Righteous Deeds Among the Best Righteous Deeds
-
- Although in most religions, fasting is for expiation of sin or atonement for sin, in Islam it is primarily to bring one closer to God, as stated in the above-mentioned verse.
-
- Since, God-consciousness is the prerequisite for righteousness, great stress is placed on fasting in Islam.
-
- Therefore, it is not surprising to find that when Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was asked "Which is the best deed?" He replied, "Fasting, for there is nothing equal to it."
-
-
-
- Ramadan is a month of fasting and prayers for the Muslims. The fast consists of total abstinence from food and drink from dawn to dusk. There is, however, a greater significance to fasts than mere abstinence from eating and drinking. The real objective of fasts is to inculcate in man the spirit of abstinence from sins and of cultivation of virtue. Thus the Qur'an declares that the fasts have been prescribed with a view to developing piety in man
\
Lots and lots of non-Muslims who wants to learn rituals of Ramadan for Muslims
And sends thanks and gratitude to that information

Alhamdulillah

see the results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Je6oEOws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFt0Q2vPLqI

Shura Sheikh Yusuf Estes Ramadaniat youtube

eninn

eninn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.