DE Sidious vs. PoD Bane, Orbalisk Bane and DoE Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: onboard Invisible Hand

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

Angelalex242
Sidious curbstomps.

Stigma
Huh, so even 3 Banes is not enough. Are you sure?

Nephthys
I don't understand how you haven't been banned yet.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't understand how you haven't been banned yet. What is your problem, man? You always seem to feel the need to attack me.

I am curious about this thread. Obviously one Bane is outclassed. We all agree on that. But 3 Banes is a considerable power to deal with, even for DE Sidious.

Nephthys
Your constant trolling is the problem. Just because you try to be subtle about it doesn't make it any less blatant.

Stigma
Your constant trolling is the problem. Just because you try to be subtle about it doesn't make it any less blatant. I think you are extremely oversensitive. Wherever you see your favorite character's name in a thread you assume there will be trolling....erm Chill out, man.

Seriously, you don't have a monopoly on who to use in a versus fight....

Also you didn't contribute to this thread one bit. You used it as an excuse to calling me names and flaming. WTH? Who is trolling?

Nephthys
I didn't call you any names or flame you. I think you're the one being sensitive.

Stigma
Well, in the very first post you said I need to be banned....WTF? That's not cool, man. Also you said I'm a troll, while I'm genuinly curious. Again, not cool.

Now, repent your sins. biscuits

AncientPower
These spite threads are nothing but moronic.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
Well, in the very first post you said I need to be banned....WTF? That's not cool, man. Also you said I'm a troll, while I'm genuinly curious. Again, not cool.

Now, repent your sins. biscuits

Both of which are true, and I said neither in a nasty manner. You are not curious, you just make tons of Bane threads or gauntlets with him as the lowest fighter and then go "aww shucks I guess Bane loses again wink wink" as if you're fooling anyone. Because you're a troll. That is simply an immutable fact that I am stating for the record and not flaming.

Sinious
Who do you think would win Stigma?

Stigma
Both of which are true, and I said neither in a nasty manner. You are not curious, you just make tons of Bane threads or gauntlets with him as the lowest fighter and then go "aww shucks I guess Bane loses again wink wink" as if you're fooling anyone. Because you're a troll. That is simply an immutable fact that I am stating for the record and not flaming.
WOW....you're a terrible person. Attacking somene just for creating a thread.

Anyways, moving on. Live on in your little creepy world.

Originally posted by Sinious
Who do you think would win Stigma?
Not sure. As I said I see one Bane falling to DE Sidious no problem, two...maybe. 3 is an interesting question tbh.

Sinious
Originally posted by Stigma

Not sure. As I said I see one Bane falling to DE Sidious no problem, two...maybe. 3 is an interesting question tbh.

This is indeed a surprising revelation.

Stigma
Indeed.

|King Joker|
Lol

Sinious
Your take on the fight. Don't you have DoE Bane below Kit Fisto?

carthage
Sidious stomps this of course.

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
Your take on the fight. Don't you have DoE Bane below Kit Fisto?
No... He's less skilled to be sure, but I didn't make up my mind yet.

Implied power should mean Bane is powerful. He's the Sith'ari too.

Sinious
What about Maul? Do you have DOE Bane above him as well?

Stigma
I have Maul higher than most tbh LOL

But I'm open to arguements in favor of Bane's power. Especially good arguments, as I feel those are lacking and it's really disappointing.

EmperorSidious2
Sidious curbstomps

The_Tempest
Sidious stomps.

Trocity
PoD Bane would die in no time, DoE Bane would get cut down after a few more exchanges a la Kit Fisto, then Orbalisk Bane dies.

Beniboybling
DE Sidious eliminates the weak link in short order, and takes down the remaining two in a good fight. Thing is neither Banes possess the skill or power to overwhelm Sidious, and Palps is more than capable of micromanaging them.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Beniboybling
good fight.

lawl

Sidious one-shots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.