Exal Kressh and Darth Malgus(FE) Vs Kyp Durron and Jaina Solo(Vector Prime)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Hopefully now that it's in the title you derps will read it lol. Jk

Darth Malgus vs Kyp

Exal vs Jaina.

All out.

In the Valley of the Jedi.

Who wins?

carthage
Malgus could stomp Kyp in a duel, Exal can hold off Jaina with her force powers.

Team 1

Angelalex242
Suppose Kyp doesn't let it become a duel and hangs back? Kyp's kinda like Plagueis that way, in that his melee is weak, but...he's very strong in the Force.

Nephthys
Not sure how good Jaina is as of Vector Prime. Kressh probably has a good shot.

Trocity
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Suppose Kyp doesn't let it become a duel and hangs back? Kyp's kinda like Plagueis that way, in that his melee is weak, but...he's very strong in the Force.

Really not sure why you think Plagueis is a terrible duelist.

Angelalex242
Plaguies lived in an era where dueling the jedi wasn't done. So he has considerably less dueling feats then everybody else in his weight class.

Trocity
He outdueled an ambidexterous, acrobatic combatant who had been trained solely for the purpose of countering/killing Plagueis. His former master also recognized him as a master duelist. He dislikes saber combat, it doesn't mean he isn't good at it (he is lacking in feats though, to be sure). You just always make it seem like he's fodder with a blade and wouldn't be able to outduel any half-competent swordsman.

Angelalex242
Likewise, Kyp isn't a complete n00b, but he's still something like 9 in Force and 7 in Sabers.

Plagueis's melee is mostly a function of his force augmentation, where his massive force powers really kick in. I mean, everybody's claimed to be a master duelist...even guys like Obi Wan. Doesn't mean everybody is, in fact, a master duelist relative to others with that title.

Trocity
Obi-Wan IS a master duelist, but I can understand your point of view. There are master duelists among master duelists for sure, I just think Plagueis' skill gets shat on a little too much sometimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.