Most Powerful Star Trek weapon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Movies and TV included.

-Pr-
Q rifles come to mind... Genesis device... Red matter wasn't bad.

BruceSkywalker
kirk

Robtard
Transphasic torpedoes - Capable of taking out a Borg Cube in one hit.

The Krenim Time-Weapon/Ship is all but invincible save beings like the Q. (Though one wonders if the Borg could adapt given enough encounters, since they can time-travel themselves/are familiar)

Forget the name, but there was a Borg weapon/bomb in Voyager that was capable of destroying an area several light-years of space around, iirc.

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard

Forget the name, but there was a Borg weapon/bomb in Voyager that was capable of destroying an area several light-years of space around, iirc.

Multi-kinetic neutronic mine

playa1258
Let's keep superbeings out this.

Genesis-Soldier
timetravel.

the most powerful weapon is knowledge, use it to your advantage and boom

playa1258
Genesis
Krenim Time Weapon
Red Matter
V'ger

In no order.

quanchi112
Red Matter.

playa1258
Over genesis and the Krenim time weapon?

Robtard
If someone's entire ST knowledge consist solely of the two newest films, Red Matter would likely be it.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Multi-kinetic neutronic mine

That's the shit. Thanks.

playa1258
Quan needs to do his homework

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Over genesis and the Krenim time weapon? My knowledge has always been film related only save a handful of trek episodes which includes space seed. I find that the red matter is more powerful than the Genesis device.

quanchi112
Quan needs to do his homework You yourself said red matter. You're trolling. It's fine. I'm in multiple heads so this is to be expected. The sheep gang up to take on the wolf(me).

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
My knowledge has always been film related only save a handful of trek episodes which includes space seed. I find that the red matter is more powerful than the Genesis device.

FYI, the Genesis Device wasn't in the TOS ep "Space Seed".

The more you know thumb up YW

quanchi112
FYI, the Genesis Device wasn't in the TOS ep "Space Seed".

The more you know thumb up YW I know it was in the wrath of khan. I just said the latest episode of Trek I watched. You never get anything. I speak slowly.

Red matter ftw.

Robtard
A "thanks for informing me" would have been a proper and normal response and I would have said "no worries, you're welcome".

jaden101
The trilithium solar probe was capable of causing Supernovae that destroyed entire Star systems.

The MKNM could devastate areas 5 light years across.

Robtard
That the missile Soran created out of a couple old tricoders and a dildo?

jaden101
That the missile Soran created out of a couple old tricoders and a dildo?
The very same

playa1258
I never said red matter Quan. Genesis destroyed the whole nebula and has been said to have limitless power.

quanchi112
I never said red matter Quan. Genesis destroyed the whole nebula and has been said to have limitless power. Originally posted by playa1258
Genesis
Krenim Time Weapon
Red Matter
V'ger

In no order. You seem to have the memory of a goldfish. Red matter ftw.

quanchi112
A "thanks for informing me" would have been a proper and normal response and I would have said "no worries, you're welcome". When did I say the Genesis device was used in the space seed episode ?

Robtard
You and your silly games. Anyhow, moving on.

-The thalaron radiation weapon on the Scimitar is extremely powerful, capable of killing all life on a planetary scale. This is on top of the Scimitar's own formidability.

playa1258
No order Quan.

quanchi112
You and your silly games. Anyhow, moving on.

-The thalaron radiation weapon on the Scimitar is extremely powerful, capable of killing all life on a planetary scale. This is on top of the Scimitar's own formidability. So you admit you were wrong. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
No order Quan. So you did out the red matter up as an option yet flipped when I said it was the best. Sounds like trolling to me.

playa1258
If you say so.

quanchi112
If you say so. I do.

Robtard
If you say so.

He's just trolling to derail the thread and for attention since he has nothing to add here due to his high-level of ST ignorance.

playa1258
Quan why would red matter be first IYO?

quanchi112
He's just trolling to derail the thread and for attention since he has nothing to add here due to his high-level of ST ignorance. So responding to someone asking me questions is me trolling ?

quanchi112
Quan why would red matter be first IYO? It is the most impressive to me.

Genesis-Soldier
the second most imppressive to quan is a sig

a sig of kan trying to finger pop yoda's rectal cherry

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
the second most imppressive to quan is a sig

a sig of kan trying to finger pop yoda's rectal cherry Yoda is a victim. Always a victim.

playa1258
What does red matter got that compares to genesis wiping out a whole nebula?

quanchi112
What does red matter got that compares to genesis wiping out a whole nebula? Watch the film and find out. You also said red matter. Seems like you're trolling.

Genesis-Soldier
quan stop being a dick, yes you dont have one but that doesnt mean you need to compensate for it in a thread

playa1258
Trolling my ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
quan stop being a dick, yes you dont have one but that doesnt mean you need to compensate for it in a thread Debate or leave.

quanchi112
Trolling my ass. Cease and desist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.