Lucas Hood vs Luke Hobbs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
A friend and I were arguing about this, and couldn't decide who would eek out the win. Both have insane durability/damage soak and recovery, are skilled combatants who can adapt against opponents (and Hood is more than willing to fight dirty), and also have exceptional strength for their size. I'd probably say that Hood's a bit faster, where as Hobbs is stronger, but Hood has been able to fight bigger, stronger opponents before (like the Albino), and Hobbs has done well against faster, more agile guys, like Shaw.

- Fight takes place in an empty bar.
- Neither opponent has weapons to start with, but are allowed to use the environment (like barstools, bottles, chairs, tables etc.)
- Both are angry/bloodlusted
- Win via KO

Who takes this?

KingD19
Hobbs is blatantly superhuman. He should end up tossing Hood around.

Robtard
Hobbs also apparently has a healing factor. Suffers a broken arm and then a few days later flexes until the cast breaks and is seemingly healed.

Did I mention just how awful FF7 was?

KingD19
Beyond the broken arm he fell several stories onto a car and used his body as a shield for the lady cop.

I actually enjoyed how over the top and mindless it was. That's what I was expecting so I wasn't disappointed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.