Khan vs Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
In the middle of NYC, no battle field removal and....yeah this is a bate thread and spite thread smile to make it fair, Khan has a phaser

Who wins?

Genesis-Soldier
Main Man Manhatten

like the comedian said, you could have turned the gun to snow, the bullet to mercury. all within an instant

he tears khan apart on a molecular level

steverules_2
I'd like to see what Quan thinks would happen, cuz Khan is someone who can apparently defeat, Star Wars sith and jedi characters and defeat superman

Genesis-Soldier
and not Pai Mei

Genesis-Soldier
i like where your head is at steven

i salute you

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
Main Man Manhatten

like the comedian said, you could have turned the gun to snow, the bullet to mercury. all within an instant

But... Khan has dual guns! And he shot Klingons! And beat up Spock!

Horus1
Khan wins, due to never having been displayed to be manipulated at the molecular level on film. Never happened so it can't happen, right? lol

Time-Immemorial
Khan booleg gun ftw

juggerman
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
Main Man Manhatten

Does Manhattan have any feats of actually turning guns into snow? Or actual bullets into mercury? Until then it's all hyperbole

Horus1
Originally posted by juggerman
Does Manhattan have any feats of actually turning guns into snow? Or actual bullets into mercury? Until then it's all hyperbole

No, but it's not an impossibility as he's made something from nothing on Mars with that big clockwork thing.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Horus1
No, but it's not an impossibility as he's made something from nothing on Mars with that big clockwork thing.

Until he's displayed it in combat, it's irrelevant.

Manhattan never fought a guy like Khan with Dual laser guns.

Khan wins.

Horus1
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Until he's displayed it in combat, it's irrelevant.

Manhattan never fought a guy like Khan with Dual laser guns.

Khan wins.

Your right, it was never shown. Stupid me, I forgot how things work around here. *kicks the ground, to go pout in corner*

*Disclaimer* I am only joking around, please don't take offense to what I'm saying.

BruceSkywalker
Manhattan has his clones beat up Khan while he sexes up Uhura

Mindset
Bate thread?

Let me get my lotion.

Inhuman
who has the bigger dick?

Horus1
Originally posted by Mindset
Bate thread?

Let me get my lotion.

laughing

Stigma
NuTrek!Khan gets obliterated. Quan!Khan wins.

Tattoos N Scars
Khan got knocked out by Spock, what could he do to Manhattan? lol

Quan's reply....CONTEXT!!!

Genesis-Soldier
alrighty then since some of you are being quan and others are bring up good points.

Dr Manhatten explodes Khan like he did roarchaech

Stigma
Manhattan makes Khan go boom.

Genesis-Soldier
smile

FCK'N BOOM!

Stigma
Khan dies. yes

Genesis-Soldier
khan has no possible weaponry to harm the Doctor

even Ozy had to build a special machine and create a field of energy just to rip the doctor to parts on a molecular level which Doc M still rebuilt from

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.