Davos Vs Richard Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Purely HTH. No Chi amping. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Davos is the new flavor of the week. He dies though laughing out loud

I mean, RD is like the top ma in DC, rite? Sans Karate Kid(s) and Batman 1M.

tkitna
Dragon would win, but Davos would go down swinging.

Dream Stuff
I'm not sure Davos is what he once was. He looked weak in Living Weapon. If Dragon went up against the same Davos that threw down against Spider-Man, he'd lose. But he's lost a step.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
I'm not sure Davos is what he once was. He looked weak in Living Weapon. If Dragon went up against the same Davos that threw down against Spider-Man, he'd lose. But he's lost a step.

Weak how?

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by cdtm
Weak how?

He got laid out flat with one non-amped punch from Danny. He fought evenly with the undoubtedly skilled, but largely featless, blind warrior woman, and was taken out by a little girl's first iron fist punch.

On the other hand, he also survived a hail of bullets by draining the life from the cops that shot him using his new cybernetic tentacles... whatever that was about.

EDiT: actually, now that I remember that last part, I don't see how Dragon could possibly put him down. Current Robo-Davos even shrugged off a bullet to the head.

http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/DreamStuffshare/media/image.jpg1_3.jpg.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.