Darth Malgus and Dooku vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
This is FE Malgus and ROTS Dooku and Sidious.

This is all out battle.

Battle takes place in the Genossian Arena.

carthage
Sidious chokes out both of them at the same time

EmperorSidious2
What about in a sabers only battle.

Angelalex242
Sidious doesn't have a problem. At all. Malgus and even Dooku are just too darn slow.

Sinious
Even if its sabers only, Sidious wins.

Emperordmb
I'm not seeing how Sidious has no difficulty tbh. Specially in a sabers only match.

carthage
He'd kill Malgus quite similarly to how he killed Savage, and Dooku just gets overwhelmed.

Malgus is wayyy outclassed by Sidious as a duelist, and Dooku isn't holding out very long.

Stigma
Sabers only might be even easier for Sidious than Force only fight.

Lord Stark
Sidious loses sabers imo.

SunRazer
Sidious devastates.

And he wins sabers as well.

Emperordmb
Maul and Savage put up some sort of fight as pure physical combatants, Malgus and Dooku aren't exactly pushovers for Sidious as a duo in lightsaber combat.

SunRazer
They didn't, because Palpatine held back until the end. And Filloni outright states they can't even touch him (I'm assuming he's referring to Palpatine at maximum effort).

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Maul and Savage put up some sort of fight as pure physical combatants, Malgus and Dooku aren't exactly pushovers for Sidious as a duo in lightsaber combat.

No, he absolutely humiliated Maul and Savage. This duo is better and won't be played around like Zabraks but Sidious can still kill them in a pure saber duel.

EmperorSidious2
The way I believe it can be looked at is that Windu when amped from vaapad could stalemate Sidious. Dooku is either on par or slightly above windu in saber combat. So the question is, can Malgus in his FE form make up for the gap of power in between Sidious and Dooku.

Angelalex242
Vapaad reflects Dark Side power with no upper limit. It's not anything Dooku can duplicate. Not even close.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
So the question is, can Malgus in his FE form make up for the gap of power in between Sidious and Dooku.
No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.