Whis runs the DBGT gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
1. VS General Rilldo
2. VS Golden Great Ape Baby
3. VS Super 17
4. VS Omega Shenron
5. VS SSJ4 Gogeta

Will he survive?

StiltmanFTW
He probably stops at 2.

Definitely stops at 4.

juggerman
Probably stops at 1

Gets rolled at 2

One Big Mob
General Dildo was only Buu level iirc.

If we assume everything happened in DBGT but the recent movies then he'll probably get to Omega Shenron.

Galan007
Goku stated that base Rilldo was "even more powerful than Majin Buu." So it's possible that Meta-Rilldo(who was upwards of 50x> base Rilldo) could be above Whis.

...Oozaru Baby is definitely > Whis, though. Imo.

juggerman
Originally posted by One Big Mob
General Dildo was only Buu level iirc.

If we assume everything happened in DBGT but the recent movies then he'll probably get to Omega Shenron.

Rildo was much stronger than Buu. In fact, he even transformed and Goku had to go SSJ which was calculated at 100x his base form. So Goku at base was Buu level and he had to go SSJ which was a boost double what it was in DBZ. Rildo is likely too much for Whis but if Whis can somehow squeek by, Baby drills him in the anus

Galan007
Originally posted by juggerman
Goku had to go SSJ which was calculated at 100x his base form. Dub-error. The canon Jap release has Rilldo state that Goku hadn't even been using a fraction of his power before he went SSJ, or somesuch. It doesn't give any definitive numerical quantification... Not that it changes things a whole lot--Meta-Rilldo was still more than 50x> Majin Buu, based on his fight with SSJ Goku. That's f*cking insane.

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
Dub-error. The canon Jap release has Rilldo state that Goku hadn't even been using a fraction of his power before he went SSJ, or somesuch. It doesn't give any definitive numerical quantification... Not that it changes things a whole lot--Meta-Rilldo was still more than 50x> Majin Buu, based on his fight with SSJ Goku. That's f*cking insane.

Thanks for the correction. Yeah people tend to sleep on Rilldo

Crimson Dragoon
Metal Rildo > Sigma Force Rildo > Base Rildo > Some form of Majin Buu

One Big Mob
This is Metal Dildo? Whis just destroys the planet then.

Also SSG in contrast was a much higher powerup from SS3 than SS4 was in GT.

Not that that would make them SS4 levels in Z but it allows some ability to power scale the two. And SS3 Goku was or should be a ways above any Buu he fought that could have fit "Majin Buu" at the time of BoG (seems he might have been talking about Fat Buu considering the name and him still being around). Then he gets more powerful and him and Vegeta get made to look like kids against Whis who's not trying at all.

I can't see Rildo approaching that level. Especially with how little happened power wise between him and Goku and Goku was still playing around against Metal Rildo.

Baby should be a good challenge though. Super 17 might be useless though considering the ki thing.

Galan007
This is Metal Dildo? Whis just destroys the planet then.

Also SSG in contrast was a much higher powerup from SS3 than SS4 was in GT.

Not that that would make them SS4 levels in Z but it allows some ability to power scale the two. And SS3 Goku was or should be a ways above any Buu he fought that could have fit "Majin Buu" at the time of BoG (seems he might have been talking about Fat Buu considering the name and him still being around). Then he gets more powerful and him and Vegeta get made to look like kids against Whis who's not trying at all.

I can't see Rildo approaching that level. Especially with how little happened power wise between him and Goku and Goku was still playing around against Metal Rildo.

Baby should be a good challenge though. Super 17 might be useless though considering the ki thing. Dunno which version of Rilldo this is. Just commenting that even in his base form, Rilldo>Majin Buu.

Tbh, I'd guess Goku was referring to Pure/Kid Buu when he made that comparison. "Majin"=evil/demonic. While Fat Buu was still around in GT, he was a good guy. The Majin title would no longer fit... I also don't remember them ever referring to Fat Buu as "Majin Buu" in GT either--they just called him "Buu", iirc. /shrug

Given the power-scaling in GT, Oozaru Baby should stomp Whis, tbh.

One Big Mob
Dunno which version of Rilldo this is. Just commenting that even in his base form, Rilldo>Majin Buu.

Tbh, I'd guess Goku was referring to Pure/Kid Buu when he made that comparison. "Majin"=evil/demonic. While Fat Buu was still around in GT, he was a good guy. The Majin title would no longer fit... I also don't remember them ever referring to Fat Buu as "Majin Buu" in GT either--they just called him "Buu", iirc. /shrug

Given the power-scaling in GT, Oozaru Baby should stomp Whis, tbh. Kid Buu was only called Majin Buu once by Hercule though. The only one who was really called Majin Buu was fat Buu.

I'd look at GT but I don't want to.

Maybe. But we haven't even seen Whis try either. Guy slapped out the most powerful guy by far in DBZ history. Goku was the only guy Baby fought conceivably on that level.

Plus in GT power scaling, Majuub was strongly implied to either just be Kid Buu level or Kid Buu plus Fat Buu level and he did decent against Super Baby Vegeta. The power scaling in GT was something else. Plus the whole two Android 17s thing...

Galan007
Kid Buu was only called Majin Buu once by Hercule though. The only one who was really called Majin Buu was fat Buu. You could be right. That is just my opinion, is all... But it doesn't matter either way, tbh.

Maybe. But we haven't even seen Whis try either. Guy slapped out the most powerful guy by far in DBZ history. Goku was the only guy Baby fought conceivably on that level. Toriyama stated that SSJG Goku=6, Beerus=10, and Whis=15.

This means Beerus has 67% the power of Whis. And since SSJG Goku~70% Beerus, this essentially means that Beerus is to Whis, what SSJG Goku is to Beerus. So while Whis is definitely uber-strong, he is still less than twice as strong as Beerus--yet he can casually one-shot him. That right there is pretty infallible proof that the Z fighters don't need to be several orders of magnitude beyond their opponents to defeat them effortlessly. <2x is more than enough(even for Gods.) smile

Anyway, base GT Goku~base Rilldo>Majin Buu.

So if we then apply the canon multipliers:
SSJ1 GT Goku 50x> Majin Buu.
SSJ2 GT Goku 100x> Majin Buu.
SSJ3 GT Goku 400x> Majin Buu.

Next comes SSJ4. We know it had to have been at least 10x> SSJ3, because SSJ3 Goku got wtfstomped by Super Baby Vegeta 2, yet n00b SSJ4 Goku was laughably beyond SBV2, and around the level of Golden Oozaru Baby(who was 10x> SBV2.)

This makes n00b SSJ4 Goku upwards of 4,000x> Majin Buu.

In an era where 2-4x differences in power were considered gargantuan, I'm very hard-pressed to agree that Whis was on par with SSJ4 Goku, and/or thousands of times more powerful than Majin Buu. /shrug

Plus in GT power scaling, Majuub was strongly implied to either just be Kid Buu level or Kid Buu plus Fat Buu level and he did decent against Super Baby Vegeta. The power scaling in GT was something else. Plus the whole two Android 17s thing... Base Goku was already Pure Buu-level, and Uub stalemated him in the first episode of GT(IOW, Uub realized his potential.) And after merging with Fat Buu, Uub became powerful enough to give SBV2 a decent fight... Which is quite something given that SBV2>>>>SBV1>>>ALL before him(per Goku.) Though I suppose that makes sense in accordance with GT fusion-scaling, as they were always retardedly haxx(Super 17 is another prime example.)

AsbestosFlaygon
This is Metal Dilldo.

One Big Mob
You could be right. That is just my opinion, is all... But it doesn't matter either way, tbh.

Toriyama stated that SSJG Goku=6, Beerus=10, and Whis=15.

This means Beerus has 67% the power of Whis. And since SSJG Goku~70% Beerus, this essentially means that Beerus is to Whis, what SSJG Goku is to Beerus. So while Whis is definitely uber-strong, he is still less than twice as strong as Beerus--yet he can casually one-shot him. That right there is pretty infallible proof that the Z fighters don't need to be several orders of magnitude beyond their opponents to defeat them effortlessly. <2x is more than enough(even for Gods.) smile

Anyway, base GT Goku~base Rilldo>Majin Buu.

So if we then apply the canon multipliers:
SSJ1 GT Goku 50x> Majin Buu.
SSJ2 GT Goku 100x> Majin Buu.
SSJ3 GT Goku 400x> Majin Buu.

Next comes SSJ4. We know it had to have been at least 10x> SSJ3, because SSJ3 Goku got wtfstomped by Super Baby Vegeta 2, yet n00b SSJ4 Goku was laughably beyond SBV2, and around the level of Golden Oozaru Baby(who was 10x> SBV2.)

This makes n00b SSJ4 Goku upwards of 4,000x> Majin Buu.

In an era where 2-4x differences in power were considered gargantuan, I'm very hard-pressed to agree that Whis was on par with SSJ4 Goku, and/or thousands of times more powerful than Majin Buu. /shrug

Base Goku was already Pure Buu-level, and Uub stalemated him in the first episode of GT(IOW, Uub realized his potential.) And after merging with Fat Buu, Uub became powerful enough to give SBV2 a decent fight... Which is quite something given that SBV2>>>>SBV1>>>ALL before him(per Goku.) Though I suppose that makes sense in accordance with GT fusion-scaling, as they were always retardedly haxx(Super 17 is another prime example.) See that's the thing with Uub is that he was apparently over 400 times weaker than Baby yet he was able to give him a decent fight to a degree before Buu. Yet you speak of an era where 2 times power levels are big and during that time Buu level and above opponents were casually one shotted. SSG Vegeta, Beerus, Mystic Gohan, SS3 Goku.

By all means if the 2 times is huge back then for similar power levels, then over 400 times should be bigger for the same level. Basically Whis/Beerus had an easier time with more powerful opponents than Baby did when multipliers should make it questionable.

Because GT is inconsistent as hell. Same goes with Majuub. He was only ever stated to have Mr Buu's power added to his. It wasn't a fusion, it was just Mr Buu's power. Besides the Dildo scene and the 10times attacks I'm pretty sure GT completely dropped the canon multipliers because the deeper you go into it, the less it makes sense.

And I'm not saying Whis is SS4 level, I'm just saying he would be far and away more powerful than anyone else Baby fought beside Goku.

By all means Baby should easily win, but based on what he actually did in comparison it makes it an issue. His battles don't match his math skills.

Also not sure Toriyama throwing out random numbers is static proof. Especially since that should make the SSSSG be able to wipe the floor with Beerus and Whis but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Basically everything goes wild and doesn't seem to follow a formula.

Q99
Uub's base power was enough to spar evenly with adult-start-of-GT-Goku. So while Buu's addition helped (and I do tend to assume it's more than a linear addition, because that's how it *always* works, whether namekian fusion or dance), Uub's own strength starts rather high.

Right. Also, everyone remembers when Tien was able to hold off semi-Perfect Cell, right, even though Tien was much less than a supersaiyan and Cell was smacking around androids and fused namekians notably stronger than a SSJ?

DB's always been willing to fudge.

Galan007
See that's the thing with Uub is that he was apparently over 400 times weaker than Baby yet he was able to give him a decent fight to a degree before Buu. Yet you speak of an era where 2 times power levels are big and during that time Buu level and above opponents were casually one shotted. SSG Vegeta, Beerus, Mystic Gohan, SS3 Goku.

By all means if the 2 times is huge back then for similar power levels, then over 400 times should be bigger for the same level. Basically Whis/Beerus had an easier time with more powerful opponents than Baby did when multipliers should make it questionable. Inconsistency... It was a big thing in GT.

Case in point: SBV2 proceeding to wtfstomp SSJ3 Goku--who, even during Z, was vastly more powerful than Pure and Fat Buu when powered up.

ie. SBV2>>>SSJ3 GT Goku 400x> base GT Goku~base Rilldo~SSJ3 Z Goku>Buu.

Same goes with Majuub. He was only ever stated to have Mr Buu's power added to his. It wasn't a fusion, it was just Mr Buu's power. Kind of like when Piccolo combined with Kami(PL=220), and skyrocketed from sub-Freeza-level, to Android #17-level?

Tbh, I can't think of a single instance in DB where two characters have merged, and not become vastly more powerful than the individual sum of their parts... mmm

Besides the Dildo scene and the 10times attacks I'm pretty sure GT completely dropped the canon multipliers because the deeper you go into it, the less it makes sense. Everything about Z is still canon to GT, though. That said, there is no reason to assume the canon Z multipliers were thrown out.

We shouldn't add to the inconsistency by throwing out the consistency we do have.

And I'm not saying Whis is SS4 level, I'm just saying he would be far and away more powerful than anyone else Baby fought beside Goku. Well yeah. Baby didn't really fight anyone else of note.

By all means Baby should easily win, but based on what he actually did in comparison it makes it an issue. His battles don't match his math skills.I disagree. SBV2 demonstrated the fact that he was hundreds of times more powerful than Buu, when he beat the bejesus out of SSJ3 GT Goku.

Also not sure Toriyama throwing out random numbers is static proof. What the creator of the series states in official interviews is canon until proven otherwise.

Especially since that should make the SSSSG be able to wipe the floor with Beerus and Whis but that doesn't seem to be the case. Except that's not true. While Whis notes that SSJGSS Goku became stronger than 70% Beerus, he also notes that if Goku and Vegeta BOTH challenge Beerus in this form, they *might* be able to defeat him... Which implies that Goku on his own would still get stomped.

ie. Beerus(100%)>SSJGSS Goku>Beerus(70%)>SSJG Goku. IOW, the SSJGSS multiplier must not be too incredibly vast.

Crimson Dragoon
Honestly, even Baby Vegeta's base form is likely superior to SSJ3 Baby Saga Goku, considering Baby just smiles off SSJ3 Goku's punch and fends off his attacks without any noticeable strain

This also means that SSJ4 gives a ridiculous boost since it pushed Goku beyond Baby's first three forms (I'm including Baby's base form here) and beat the fourth after a decently long fight

Trocity
Funny that GT is supposedly a way stronger verse, yet the feats performed in it are garbage in comparison to Z.

The guy who can shoot his goofy drill arm is way stronger than Majin Buu? Hilarious.

bbrem123

Except that's not true. While Whis notes that SSJGSS Goku became stronger than 70% Beerus, he also notes that if Goku and Vegeta BOTH challenge Beerus in this form, they *might* be able to defeat him... Which implies that Goku on his own would still get stomped.

ie. Beerus(100%)>SSJGSS Goku>Beerus(70%)>SSJG Goku. IOW, the SSJGSS multiplier must not be too incredibly vast. Yea I was thinking about this the other day too. They need to clarify and stick to there multipliers. The numbers being thrown around do make any sense at all.

bbrem123
SSG Goku was 70% of Beerus but two SSGSS's would not be enough to beat him?

That would mean they get weaker in this new form right? haha

Galan007
Lol, I know. Doesn't makes much sense... But that's pretty much Tori's MO these days. /shrug

juggerman
Originally posted by Trocity
Funny that GT is supposedly a way stronger verse, yet the feats performed in it are garbage in comparison to Z.

The guy who can shoot his goofy drill arm is way stronger than Majin Buu? Hilarious.

Same can be said for Z. What actual feats put 17 and 18 above Frieza? Frieza blew up a planet. !7 and 18 didn't do anything even close to that. Based on feats Frieza should stomp both of them at the same time right?

Galan007
Also, Roshi busted a moon. If collateral damage were the end all be all, that would make him moar powaful than all the Androids put together. Hell, that would make him > Vegetto as well. smile

Q99
Originally posted by Trocity

The actual strongest physical feat was in GT, SSJ4 lifting the city.

Collateral damage, as mentioned, peaked at Frieza saga.

juggerman
Originally posted by Q99
The actual strongest physical feat was in GT, SSJ4 lifting the city.

Collateral damage, as mentioned, peaked at Frieza saga.

Kid Buu did pop a planet too. But yeah it was more about power scaling post Namek

Crimson Dragoon
Originally posted by bbrem123
SSG Goku was 70% of Beerus but two SSGSS's would not be enough to beat him?

That would mean they get weaker in this new form right? haha

Whis said if the two Bluper Saiyans teamed up, they could fight on par with Beerus

I think Bluper Saiyan Goku is 75%-80% of Beerus myself

bbrem123
Originally posted by Crimson Dragoon
Whis said if the two Bluper Saiyans teamed up, they could fight on par with Beerus

I think Bluper Saiyan Goku is 75%-80% of Beerus myself So SSGSS is only a ~5% increase...That is completely wrong. Toriyama needs to fix that nonsense.

Or maybe it just shows how flawed all this power scaling really is stick out tongue

Galan007
SSJGSSJ Goku/Vegeta must be really close to 100% Beerus' level individually, otherwise they'd get stomped w/o much effort. Remember, in DBZ the number of fighters counts for absolutely nothing if they're significantly weaker.

So imo, SSJGSSJ Goku/Vegeta are probably within 5% of Beerus. Not quite powerful enough to beat him solo, but close enough to beat him as a team.

AuraAngel
http://kotaku.com/its-official-goku-has-blue-hair-in-dragon-ball-z-1696943056

I....what?

Galan007
Did you not know SSJGSSJ Goku/Vegeta had blue hair?

bbrem123
that article says SSGSS is weaker then SSG?

bbrem123
I still dont understand why they had goku go into that red haired form. Makes no sense.

Galan007
Originally posted by bbrem123
that article says SSGSS is weaker then SSG? No. Toriyama is talking exclusively about on-screen visuals--blue felt like a weaker color to him than red, and he liked the contrast.

But canonically: SSJGSSJ Goku(blue)>70% Beerus>SSJG Goku(red).

AuraAngel
The article implied red was stronger than blue, which left me confused. I knew about the blue hair. stick out tongue

Galan007
But canonically: SSJGSSJ Goku(blue)>70% Beerus>SSJG Goku(red). I need to make a note here.

A few weeks ago, I recall coming across a source which stated that SSJGSSJ Goku>70% Beerus. While that may still be true(and likely IS), I cannot find the where this statement originated--so I cannot call it canon. However, the line about Goku and Vegeta potentially matching Beerus is canon.

Straight from the film:
Whis: "You two really don't get along well at all. If only you teamed up, why, you could even fight on par with Lord Beerus!!"
Beerus: "Put a lid on it, Whis!!"

Dramatic Gecko
Remember Even being a fraction omore powerful than someone in Z universe makes you capable of rearranging their face with no problem.

Even if the blooper saiyans were 90% Beerus there is clout to reason that Beerus would still win. Because 10% of Beerus' power is still astronomical.

Edit: Remember that Dodoria=20,000 Vegeta= 22,000. And he washed his willy clean.

AsbestosFlaygon
What about Whis time manip? He has demonstrated that he can rewind time.
He can use this as an advantage against his opponents.

bbrem123
Whis seems wayy to fast

StiltmanFTW
Dunno which version of Rilldo this is. Just commenting that even in his base form, Rilldo>Majin Buu.

Given the power-scaling in GT, Oozaru Baby should stomp Whis, tbh.

English dub had Goku compare Rilldo to Majin Buu, yes.

But the original was even more vague... just "Buu":

https://i.ibb.co/hfHGFsF/rilldobuu01.png

https://i.ibb.co/604nmqW/rilldobuu02.png

https://i.ibb.co/m92RZNx/rilldobuu03.png

Another difference --- Japanese version has Goku speaking directly to Rilldo, whereas the English dub had Goku talking with Pan instead:

Pan, not now. Let grandpa handle this. He's powerful. Even more powerful than Majin Buu.

Galan007
SSJGSSJ I want to punch old me in the face.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Don't blame yourself.

Blame Tori/Toei/Toyotarou for coming up with that ridiculous name.

StiltmanFTW
This one is still cracking me up:

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4 God Super Saiyan 2.5 Legendary G-Mode

https://tinyurl.com/y3vnqtg8

Henry_Pym
Ahh the good old dumb days back when we all had to assume somehow all of Super had to fit in nicely before the last episode of Z and be weaker than GT.

bbrem123
I want to punch old me in the face. Lmaooo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.