Goku and Gohan Vs Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Goku and Gohan at the end of DBZ vs everyone else.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rue6uw-aqUc/U8qprVG9fbI/AAAAAAAAAY4/WZ1X3VOW3uY/s0-d/Goku_y_Gohan_D.png

Team Goku

- Experienced SSJ3 Goku (Battle of the Gods)
- Mystic Gohan

* Fusion Dance available.
* One Senzu bean each.

Team Everyone Else

- SSJ2 Vegeta
- SSJ 3 Gotenks
- SSJ Future Trunks
- Kid Buu
- Super Buu
- Super Perfect Cell
- Full Power Freiza
- Broly

* 6 months training (for this team only)

Empty indestructible planet Earth.

Astner
Didn't Frieza hit god-tier in just 4 months? 6 months is overkill.

Placidity
Originally posted by Astner
Didn't Frieza hit god-tier in just 4 months? 6 months is overkill.

Um... I haven't seen that movie yet, but I've read bits about it and seen a clip.

I think I will cap Freiza from reaching his golden form to make this fair.

Although what do you think - can Goku/Gohan fusion take on Golden Freiza?

off topic

* There's something I really don't get:

- SSJGod Goku = ~70% of Beerus

- SSJGod SuperSaiyan Goku >>> Beerus ? ? ?

So is Goku > Beerus as of the new movie?

* I've only seen a small clip of the movie on youtube, where does one go to watch the full movie?

* You know what I despised about this new movie?

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Bad_Ring_Laser

Galan007
We don't know what the SSJG multipliers are, so it's nearly impossible to say where Goku/Vegeta stack up next to Beerus at this point.

AuraAngel
Whis apparently says Goku and Vegeta working together could defeat Beerus. And Freeza in his non-golden form was stronger than SSJ Gohan(and presumably Piccolo) but I have no idea what that entails and base Goku could fight him.

So they should win the thread.

Galan007
^ Yeah, the moral of RoF was teamwork between Goku/Vegeta. When they stopped working as a team, the earth paid the price(short-lived as it was.)

Base Goku was able to fight him because all of his power is now accessible in his base level... Which, ironically enough, is the exact same thing Elder Kaioshin's unlock allowed Shin Gohan to do years prior. Surprised it took Goku so long to hop on that bandwagon. stick out tongue

AuraAngel
And Gohan opted to hop off that bandwagon since he is still going SSJ. I mean he shouldn't need to(Shin Gohan could do it but it was pointless) but he has. And he thinks Freeza is way out of his league. Imagine if he was as strong as he fought Super Buu? Jesus.

Galan007
Toriyama went from wanking the bejesus of of Gohan any time he could(he was originally going to have Gohan save the day in the Buu saga as well, until he was shut down by studio execs and forced to have Goku be the one to destroy Buu), to literally shitting on Gohan for no logical reason.

It may as well be called "The Goku and Vegeta Show" these days. srsly

AuraAngel
Well I actually rather like how Toriyama handled Gohan in the Buu Saga but that's because I thought he was poking holes in the idea that Gohan would be a perfect successor to Goku(doesn't train enough, often holds back due to fear, and didn't end Buu quick enough).

But yeah the focus on Goku and Vegeta is annoying. Toriyama was at least nice enough to continue giving Tien stuff to do even when he was outclassed, and he also gave Roshi a moment which was awesome. But the fact that it has to be those two in particular who are always head and shoulders above the rest gets a bit irritating.

Dragonball has never been the best written thing but the shift from Tien and Yamcha to Piccolo and Vegeta worked. Gohan was a pretty good character to bring in as the next Goku but like you said Toriyama has no interest in him. The kids are kept around to be funny and cute. Piccolo is too outclassed at this point to matter in a fight so we're left with just the two rivals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.