Alema Rar vs Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins?

ILS
lmfao

WildBantha88
Idk what people think of Rar so I'm just testing the water. Idk much about her but she seemed capable in Tempest

carthage
Savage wins, grabs her and climbs a skyscraper fighting planes until he gets shot down by Saesee Tiin

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Savage wins, grabs her and climbs a skyscraper fighting planes until he gets shot down by Saesee Tiin thumb up

WildBantha88
She did pretty good against Mara Jade. *shrugs*

ILS
I don't think it's even been a week yet and that's got to be at least the 3rd time someone has cited that feat without the underlying context. I wonder if debating is more fun when you just interpret shit how you'd like to.

Dooku would have beaten Yoda since he's much younger and Yoda would have gotten tired.

It was implied in a source of some description that Saesee Tiin would have beaten Mace in their spar.

Savage ragdolled Ventress and Dooku at the same time lol Savage vs Sidious.

WildBantha88
Look at you getting all fussy when I clearly stated I'm no Alema Rar expert

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
She did pretty good against Mara Jade. *shrugs*

She actually didn't fare all that well, but she was injured. Either way, she's not going to fare too well against Savage; IMO she could prolly handle Aurra Sing or someone of that caliber though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.