V&V Despero/ HP Doomsday vs WWH/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
No Void or Death Sentry

Who wins?

psycho gundam
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100815233927/creepypasta/images/4/4f/Creepy-van.jpg

Thread equivalent of that van but it's only for Carver and instead of candy it's full of feral dogs rife with mange

Also, a insult or some other crap will be thrown my way soon

Insane Titan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100815233927/creepypasta/images/4/4f/Creepy-van.jpg

Thread equivalent of that van but it's only for Carver and instead of candy it's full of feral dogs rife with mange

Also, a insult or some other crap will be thrown my way soon I bet that's your van smile

psycho gundam
Predictable

DarkSaint85

I bet you like candy.

Insane Titan
Predictable Like you crying about a Hulk thread again, yeah I agree.

Surtur
Are we assuming Sentry actually remembers his speed here? If so, Doomsday is tossed into space. I forget if Despero can fly or if he has any way to return from space as well.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
Are we assuming Sentry actually remembers his speed here? If so, Doomsday is tossed into space. I forget if Despero can fly or if he has any way to return from space as well.

He can indeed fly.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1027291-untitled_scanned_02.jpg

Surtur
Well okay, so this is basically Despero vs WWH and Sentry now. It is hard to say because his powers vary by his mental state. The guy who can briefly contain the energies of a cosmic cube in his bare hands and produce energy flares large enough in the microverse to be seen in the normal universe..probably isn't going to be defeated by Despero.

Telepathy is an option but with Sentry's mind..it is hard to say. As I recall, Sentry had enough psychic power to erase the memory of him from everyone on Earth, right?

iceman24567
Doomsday being insta bfred is about as plausible as Despero insta mind phucking Hulk and Sentry erm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
Well okay, so this is basically Despero vs WWH and Sentry now. It is hard to say because his powers vary by his mental state. The guy who can briefly contain the energies of a cosmic cube in his bare hands and produce energy flares large enough in the microverse to be seen in the normal universe..probably isn't going to be defeated by Despero.

Telepathy is an option but with Sentry's mind..it is hard to say. As I recall, Sentry had enough psychic power to erase the memory of him from everyone on Earth, right?

He did. And that included people like Xavier, Strange etc. X-man still remembered him (he says).

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doomsday being insta bfred is about as plausible as Despero insta mind phucking Hulk and Sentry erm

LMAO, more D.C. hand jobs from Iceman. Does D.C. have an Iceman?

Adam Grimes
WWH one-shots team 1. And Sentry by accident. thumb up

Surtur

First of all you gave no valid reason Doomsday wouldn't be removed. He is tough and strong, but he has no way to prevent this from happening if Sentry decides to blitz him. Also before you say anything: yes people made comments during the DoS story that Doomsday was quick, but that is all it really amounted to: comments. In another fight when Superman actually used his speed Doomsday couldn't do anything to stop it..he was just too durable for the punches to do much of anything.

Second, nothing is "instant". Despero still has to think "mind screw" before it happens. That takes time, even if it is only a split second. It's enough time for Sentry to act and remove DD from the fight.

As for Despero mind screwing Sentry, eh, probably not the best idea. With Sentry..instead of all out telepathic assaults it is better to try to "sneak in the back door" so to speak. As I recall there was one instance where his mind became overwhelmed. It had to do with something like a bunch of crises popping up at the same time via his computer Clock(or whatever it was called) and it made him go catatonic. I guess maybe if Despero sifted through his memories and found that instance..maybe he could psychically try to do the same. The problem is Sentry isn't going to just stand there. Oh, and Hulk is here.

In other words with telepathy you need to try to defeat him via exposing his mental instabilities. The problem comes with the length of time that might take and with the chance you might mess up and instead of him going catatonic he just goes batshit crazy and dissolves you into nothingness.

On the other hand Despero might get a stalemate. As I recall..his body was killed by looking at Johnny Sorrow, but he still survived in some kind of astral form.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
LMAO, more D.C. hand jobs from Iceman. Does D.C. have an Iceman? Shitty little troll so busy dick riding he cant even post about the actual topic laughing

Blue Area Vet
Sentry once caught a bullet from a gun that was pressed up against a man's temple from a distance away. He has that sort of speed.

iceman24567
Sentry once caught a bullet from a gun that was pressed up against a man's temple from a distance away. He has that sort of speed. What the hell does that have to do with my post laughing

Tony Stark
*SPITE* TEAM 2 in a stomp

Surtur
What the hell does that have to do with my post laughing

You claimed he couldn't BFR Doomsday before Despero tries something. You were wrong unless you can provide similar speed feats for Doomsday.

If it matters..Sentry is also supposed to be 2 seconds ahead of time. Though I don't know if he has ever actually used this as any kind of precognition.

Adam Grimes
He didn't argue that he couldn't but that he wouldn't. Just like Despero wouldn't mindrape them as soon as the battle began.

Stoic
Per forum ruling, WW Hulk is the weak link here. T1 wins. If the title stated Green Scar/Sentry instead of WW Hulk/Sentry, he could have at least gone beyond the borders of what happened during the WW Hulk arc.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
He didn't argue that he couldn't but that he wouldn't. Just like Despero wouldn't mindrape them as soon as the battle began. thumb up These people cant read for shit

DTM
I agree, WWHulk, as powerful as he is, is the weak link here, and IMO normal Sentry is next in line. To me, Team 2 has this pretty solidly.

Blue Area Vet
What the hell does that have to do with my post laughing

Figure it out like others have dumb ass.

Blue Area Vet
Team two. Sentry could solo.

iceman24567
Figure it out like others have dumb ass. The troll just keeps on trolling. You are easily the most bias piece of shit here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Insane Titan
Team two. Sentry could solo. Seriously, just no.

Blue Area Vet
The troll just keeps on trolling. You are easily the most bias piece of shit here roll eyes (sarcastic)

You have the gall to talk about trolling? You are the foremost cut and run artist on the board. Look you disappeared again.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Seriously, just no.

What are they going to do to put Sentry down? Nothing.

carver9

This. Obvious bait thread.

LordofBrooklyn
World War Hulk dies horrificly!

The rest is pretty much irrelevant.

Blue Area Vet
Neither Despero nor Doomsday has what it takes to put down WWH or Sentry, end of story. Sentry would have to WANT to die, WWH would continue to increase and you know what that means.

LordofBrooklyn
Neither Despero nor Doomsday has what it takes to put down WWH or Sentry, end of story. Sentry would have to WANT to die, WWH would continue to increase and you know what that means.

Despero and Doomsday definitively have enough to put down World War Hulk.

Both are stronger at default, coupled with that is the suite of other abilities Despero posseses. Doomsday has adapted to brute strength beyond the level of what WWH posseses.

Sentry is the issue here for team 1.

Insane Titan
What are they going to do to put Sentry down? Nothing. Knock him out, burn him out.

abhilegend
Or Despero mindcontrolls him like Venus did and had him beat the shit out of Hulk again.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Or Despero mindcontrolls him like Venus did and had him beat the shit out of Hulk again.

Just because Despero mud stomped Superman with ease doesn't mean he will do the same to Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Despero and Doomsday definitively have enough to put down World War Hulk.

Both are stronger at default, coupled with that is the suite of other abilities Despero posseses. Doomsday has adapted to brute strength beyond the level of what WWH posseses.

Sentry is the issue here for team 1.

What is Hulk default strength? At his weakest he was able to pull two halves of a planet together and tank a warp core bomb that split a planet twice the size of earth in half. He was weakened when this happened. What's his default strength at full power.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Just because Despero mud stomped Superman with ease doesn't mean he will do the same to Hulk.
He will just kill hulk.

thumb up

Superman later oneshotted him BTW. He still kills hulk.

abhilegend
What is Hulk default strength? At his weakest he was able to pull two halves of a planet together and tank a warp core bomb that split a planet twice the size of earth in half. He was weakened when this happened. What's his default strength at full power.
He was getting his ass handed to him by Caiera at that point.

erm

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
He was getting his ass handed to him by Caiera at that point.

erm

So he was trying to kill her? His main goal was to stop RK...not her. He always sensed good in her. Plus, she had the old power, AND, what was said didn't go against anything I said. That's like me bringing up Hawkman almost breaking Despero jaw as some type of evidence that Colossus could take him.

Stoic
So he was trying to kill her? His main goal was to stop RK...not her. He always sensed good in her. Plus, she had the old power, AND, what was said didn't go against anything I said. That's like me bringing up Hawkman almost breaking Despero jaw as some type of evidence that Colossus could take him.

Dude, Caiera's battle with the Hulk happened long before the feat that you mentioned. You know the one with Hulk saving Sakaar from destruction? Go back and check. It was also shown that at that point, hta Hulk could ramp up near instantaneously at that point. Just had to clear it up. Also why bother arguing form WW Hulk? You know what the forum rules state about his limited power allowance right? It this was the Green Scar, and his ability to easily break worlds, things would be different.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Dude, Caiera's battle with the Hulk happened long before the feat that you mentioned. You know the one with Hulk saving Sakaar from destruction? Go back and check. It was also shown that at that point, hta Hulk could ramp up near instantaneously at that point. Just had to clear it up. Also why bother arguing form WW Hulk? You know what the forum rules state about his limited power allowance right? It this was the Green Scar, and his ability to easily break worlds, things would be different.

Yeah, I know.

He was able to break Worlds while he was on Sakaar. He just never had a reason to do it.

Tony Stark
Team two. Sentry could solo.

yes Yup

iceman24567
You have the gall to talk about trolling? You are the foremost cut and run artist on the board. Look you disappeared again. Of course the only goal you have when you come here is to insult and troll people the actual topics are secondary to simply put you are just filth

-Pr-
Closing this, because the alternative is to ban carver, abhi, blue, iceman, and a couple of others. Maybe next time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.