Aoko Aozaki vs. Shinobi Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Aoko is the magician of the 5th true magic from Tsukihime, which allows her to shoot off energy beams powerful enough to make someone of even Arceuid's caliber nervous (said character being more or less being the 4th strongest being or so in the entire verse by Nasu). The 5th magic also allows her to move her 'time of death' to somewhere in the future, redirect the impact of attacks to other points in time and slip into the timestream for an intangibility-type effect. She can also 'wear' copies of herself over herself as a pseudo-shield.

The shinobi alliance is as it was when Madara first showed up to fight it in the Naruto manga. So guys like Naruto (who was part of the battle at the time), does NOT have access to his 9tails chakra mode and stuff, only sage mode.

Aoko knows what they can all do and speed is equalized for her and the top tiers of the alliance.

How does this go?

danteiscool
Come on, guys. Not even a single comment/view for this thread?

AuraAngel
Dunno who she is. Sorry.

Werewolf582
Aoko wins

danteiscool
AuraAngel: alright, then. Are you aware of Fate/Stay Night or Tsukihime?

Werewolf582: how easily and why?

Q99
Originally posted by danteiscool

The shinobi alliance is as it was when Madara first showed up to fight it in the Naruto manga. So guys like Naruto (who was part of the battle at the time), does NOT have access to his 9tails chakra mode and stuff, only sage mode

You mean, when Naruto had access to 9-tails, but not friendship with Kurama and the cloak, right? Because he started the war with 9-tails chakra accessible.

Anyway, it's.... pretty hard to tell. Time hax and all is hard to deal with.

Her non-Fifth Magic capabilities definitely aren't enough, though.

There's other Fate/Stay or Tsukihime characters I can call, but not so much this one because I'm not sure to the extent of her time powers.

danteiscool
Yes at around that time, though as stated above, Naruto is not allowed to use Kurama's chakra.

Q99
I'm not sure why, since he had good access to it at that point.

Still, even his sage clones are quite nasty.

danteiscool
True, hence why for this thread I'm restricting Kurama's chakra; Naruto already has a good grasp on sage mode.

Crimson Dragoon
This is a necro, but one that actually contributes since I'm posting the timey wimey crap that went on

You're welcome

danteiscool
Much appreciated. I had forgotten that she can take time from others and add it to her own like that. The rest, however, I do remember.

Think it can be enough to take down the shinobi alliance?

Crimson Dragoon
I don't know, I haven't read Naruto in ages and only know second-hand info about the massive power creep near the end for the most part

Aoko has been mentioned to be capable of fighting Servants by Nasu, for what it's worth

Q99
Originally posted by Crimson Dragoon
I don't know, I haven't read Naruto in ages and only know second-hand info about the massive power creep near the end for the most part

Aoko has been mentioned to be capable of fighting Servants by Nasu, for what it's worth

I'm pretty sure that end-of-series Naruto would be able to clear all the Servants in the grail war.

So if Aoko is somewhat close to *a* servant, then Naruto is too much.

danteiscool
As stated in first post, speed is equalized for everyone. And while Aoko is still a human, due to her being one of the few true magic users in the Nasuverse, her physical capabilities are at or at least comparable to Servants in general, so combined with all of the other abilities she has, this shouldn't be a complete slaughter one way or another.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.