Exodus -Vs- Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Exodus

Vs

Apocalypse

"Id"
It already happened.
Poccy walked him down.

Poccy also walked down Stryfe.

You have to be a psy greater than Exodus/Stryfe to beat Poccy.

Cassandra Nova/Cable or greater.

Stoic
Originally posted by "Id"
It already happened.
Poccy walked him down.

Cassandra Nova/Cable or greater.

Do you have scans? I would have thought that this would have been epic.

One Big Mob
Apocalypse permanently depowered him iirc. Which considering how powerful Exodus is, it's a hugely retarded feat on Apocalypse's behalf. Probably his best.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you have scans? I would have thought that this would have been epic.

If you were talking about Exodus vs Apocalypse (if not then apologies) it's the first set of scans on the respect thread. Not the whole first set but I would read them anyway.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t602351.html

Basically the "Origin" section.

Stoic
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Apocalypse permanently depowered him iirc. Which considering how powerful Exodus is, it's a hugely retarded feat on Apocalypse's behalf. Probably his best.

Wow. I wonder why they don't show Apoc in that light more often? It made him seem more than what many think of him at the very least.

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
If you were talking about Exodus vs Apocalypse (if not then apologies) it's the first set of scans on the respect thread. Not the whole first set but I would read them anyway.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t602351.html

Basically the "Origin" section.

Thanks Scott. I wish that they made that battle a little more epic. I mean like the time that Galactus fought the Sphinx.

TheOneFirestorm
Exodus writes a check he can't cash about how he's going to smash Apocalypse like a fly, and then get's decked and ran over like a jabroni.

Exodus then goes to a bar throwing a hissy fit of how he lost.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Wow. I wonder why they don't show Apoc in that light more often? It made him seem more than what many think of him at the very least.

Thanks Scott. I wish that they made that battle a little more epic. I mean like the time that Galactus fought the Sphinx.
KMC is biased against Apoc. Plain and simple.

TheOneFirestorm
Apocalypse wins this easily 10 out of 10 times like he's smashing a fly that won't go away.
Then Exodus gives a bunch of excuses of why he lost.

Surtur
Originally posted by One Big Mob

How did he depower him? By this I mean..did he use some type of mutant power to do this or did he use technology?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
KMC is biased against Apoc. Plain and simple.

His power levels do tend to fluctuate from one extreme to another though. This is why people tend to like the versions from X-Men TAS and X-Men Evolution better than the comic version.

iceman24567
Originally posted by "Id"
It already happened.
Poccy walked him down.

Cassandra Nova/Cable or greater. This iirc Apoc also no sold x force at that time

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Surtur
How did he depower him? By this I mean..did he use some type of mutant power to do this or did he use technology?

His power levels do tend to fluctuate from one extreme to another though. This is why people tend to like the versions from X-Men TAS and X-Men Evolution better than the comic version.

Apocalypse created him so he presumably can depower him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur

Been on internet forums a long time and nobody was able to give any legit examples of bad showings for Apoc, sans non-canon ones or a few exceptions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.