Black Canary Vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Both going all out. Who wins?

Juk3n
Elektra TP is enough of a diversion to close the gap before a scream, and once the gap is close she mutilates birdo.

iceman24567
Damn it i have to agree with Juk3n here

Konton
Elektra can basically canary cry herself.

ODG
When's the last time Elektra's used this tp in a fight against her opponent?

Zack M
Originally posted by Konton
Elektra can basically canary cry herself.

Yeah, but can she fly like Canary? wink

Fiyre
Canary's cry (which is used all the time) is far more impressive than Elektra's silent scream (which is rarely used). It's powerful enough to shatter skulls, buildings, and take down the likes of Amazo with all the powers of the JLA.
I'd say she takes this handily.

abhilegend
Canary easily.

Juk3n
Now Canary is > Amazo?

This board...this board is going the way of the comicvine..

abhilegend
No, she is not above Amazo. Above Elektra? Sure as ****.

krisblaze
This....this is a no-brainer right?

I always thought Canary was more or less in the superhuman category

abhilegend
Somehow srank convinced everyone here that Elektra is this awesome unbeatable Street leveler.

Bandwagon hopping is pretty cool it seems.

StiltmanFTW
It'd be better without Canary's superpower and without Elektra's weapons.

Elektra would stomp of course, but it would be much more fair than a canary cry spam at 1/2 km starting distance...

krisblaze
^Canary would probably win that too.

StiltmanFTW
Based on what feats?

Zack M
Canary can somewhat fly now, too. Are we getting rid of that?

Fiyre
She hasn't flown a lot and she doesn't really need too. Elektra is not going to be able to close the distance or dodge it. Why fly and cry when she can just stand and cry?

Konton
Meh, if Elektra has nearly any cover at all to absorb the initial cry, Canary gets a sai toss to the throat. She's way outclassed physically. But if we're going to count the cry, Elektra being cannonically able to give her a telepathic brain hemorrhaging should make it her game to lose, even still.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Konton
Meh, if Elektra has nearly any cover at all to absorb the initial cry, Canary gets a sai toss to the throat. She's way outclassed physically. But if we're going to count the cry, Elektra being cannonically able to give her a telepathic brain hemorrhaging should make it her game to lose, even still.
Canary cry would disintegrate her sais.

And no, she is not going to simply TP Dinah to death when you consider that Canary has fought and was trained by J'onn in psychic defenses.

Elektra loses here, simple as that.

Supermutant
it would be cool to see them go h2h only

Konton
h2h only would end up the same way her fight with White Canary went. Idk what she's done in nu52 but she could barely touch Slade before, and was a wrung below Shiva - whom I'd say is nearer to Elektra than Dinah is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.