Killjoys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Killjoys is an action-packed adventure series following a trio of interplanetary bounty hunters as they navigate through political turmoil, questionable morality and complicated relationships.

T8rLnjMqi78

Looks like a pretty good sci-fi, I'll check it out.

The Nuul
I am tired of seeing Aaron Ashmore on every show though. erm

BruceSkywalker
first show was decent.. it needed more action though.. will watch the next ep

marwash22
Originally posted by The Nuul
I am tired of seeing Aaron Ashmore on every show though. erm There's two of him, ya know.

The Nuul
Originally posted by marwash22
There's two of him, ya know.

There is? smh.... so this isn't Bobby from X-Men? Either way.... smh. Thats the last thing we need, more family members being brought into the industry.

Flyattractor
It kind of reminds me of Metal Hurlant.

SO yes a fun show that won't last more then a single season.

Mindset
There is? smh.... so this isn't Bobby from X-Men? Either way.... smh. Thats the last thing we need, more family members being brought into the industry. He has been acting for years, maybe even as long as his brother.

He was on Smallville.

KingD19
There is? smh.... so this isn't Bobby from X-Men? Either way.... smh. Thats the last thing we need, more family members being brought into the industry.

Aaron and Shawn have both been acting since '91. They both debuted in the same movie. And both have been getting steady work in movies and tv since that year.

Patient_Leech
I watched the first episode of this show and didn't like the characters. Don't plan on continuing. I liked Dark Matter a lot more. It was sort of corny at times and a big rip off of Firefly, but the character are much more likable.

Mindset
Should probably watch more than the first ep, or don't, whatever.

BruceSkywalker
chick was hot

Flyattractor
Show is fun but I could do with less "complicated relationships".

I swear to God . Girls has so ruined sci fi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.