Beyonder (Cosmic Cube) Vs Marquis of Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Who Would Win?
No Restrictions

Genii96
What can marquis do?

Mindset
Get killed by Doom.

Blockythe1guy
Marquis of Death wins here.

One Big Mob
Beyonder with a Cosmic Cube?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Beyonder with a Cosmic Cube?
.....Its his Cosmic Cube form....

cdtm
Originally posted by Genii96
What can marquis do?

Summon and control comic characters.

The only reason the FF beat him, is because they sent his younger, pre Marquis self against him, weakening him enough for multiverses worth of Fantastic Four power to beat him down.

All according to Dooms plan, who delivered the fatal blow.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
Marquis of Death wins here.
......any reason why?....

ghostman
cosmic cube beyonder fought at a trans multiversal level, if i recall correctly his fight with MM turned an entire universe into a 3d one to a 2d one. he was on another level.

Digi
Originally posted by ghostman
cosmic cube beyonder fought at a trans multiversal level, if i recall correctly his fight with MM turned an entire universe into a 3d one to a 2d one. he was on another level.

Only Hulk Killer Humanoid is on another level. Beyonders are just on...A level.

Blockythe1guy
Originally posted by BeyonderGod

He can summon the abstracts with his will and they would beat him.

iceman24567
Beyonder wins MOD was hyped up

cdtm
Originally posted by BeyonderGod

Because even the most powerful comic book character is still a comic book character.

MoD's whole thing was being a guy in the real world who could summon and control comic book characters such as Hulk, Abomination, and Galactus, as shown in the story "1985".

Which is awesome series, btw. The guy starts out bumming around a comic store, debating indie comics of the time like Cerebus and others I can't remember because the only Indies I was into during that era was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Yusuke Yojimbo.

ODG
Originally posted by iceman24567
Beyonder wins MOD was hyped up Still, the incomplete Cube Beyonder was lesser than Celestials or something, right?

Marquis of Death was summoning/commanding beings on their level to be his minions. On-panel.

Doesn't seem like it's just hype.

Ionceknewu
MOD had travelled everywhere in time and space, he destroyed Universes for fun with no effort at all. He is just that powerful.

Galan007
Originally posted by ODG
Still, the incomplete Cube Beyonder was lesser than Celestials or something, right?

Marquis of Death was summoning/commanding beings on their level to be his minions. On-panel.

Doesn't seem like it's just hype. thumb up

Even when he was still just Clyde Wyncham, MoD effortlessly owned/killed Molecule Man(+ a host of powerful baddies), immediately after awaking. On-panel.:
http://i.imgur.com/xvN1RVPm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ncQ4IcUm.jpg

And as we recently learned, every version of Molecule Man throughout the multiverse is identical:
http://i.imgur.com/wFaVaSQm.jpg

So that shows you where universal powers, like Owen, stand in comparison to even the weakest iteration of MoD. smile

Mr Master
^^ ... pre-retcon Owen, (original SW) = beyond the LT
a 2nd "pre-retcon" Owen (post original SW up until 2014) = infinities above Cube beings
Post-retcon Owen = Hickman's "universal" power
Originally posted by ODG

Still, the incomplete Cube Beyonder was lesser than Celestials or something, right?

Hey there ODG. That Cube being was actually "Kosmos" good friend.

"Beyonder's essence" ... what was restricted/limited within Kosmos was another beast.

The writer (Kaminski) who wrote that about Kosmos btw
the very next year had Beyonder contributing in a trans-Multiversal feat with Owen.
Kaminski also had Kubik state, that killing the "Beyonder" would wreck the Multiverse,
meanwhile "Kosmos" was fading out of existence in Kubik's arms and it didn't matter.

Thanos stated that the "Maker" and "Kosmos" were actually like prisons for the Beyonder.
Thanos' (after having been "god" 3 times prior) only recollection of the Beyonder was "unlimited power."

In 2010 Beyonder's power was recounted as having remade "all creation, past, present and future" 3 times in one nanosecond.

------------------------

All this, of-course, is meaningless in this new Hickman view I'd think.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mr Master
All this, of-course, is meaningless in this new Hickman view I'd think.
Yup. Did you see that panel that stated that Beyonder during SW/SWII was a child unit Beyonder and the current "Transformers" Beyonders are considerably more powerful than him.

Then two of the "Transformers" Beyonders go on to get killed by Abyss/Ex and Starbrand. And it took an ARMY of them to put down Thor and Hyperion! laughing

Phuck you Hickman. thumb down

As to the thread, MoD stomps.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. Did you see that panel that stated that Beyonder during SW/SWII was a child unit Beyonder and the current "Transformers" Beyonders are considerably more powerful than him.

Then two of the "Transformers" Beyonders go on to get killed by Abyss/Ex and Starbrand. And it took an ARMY of them to put down Thor and Hyperion! laughing

Phuck you Hickman. thumb down

As to the thread, MoD stomps.
Hickman better have a good amount of logic on that.......

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
He can summon the abstracts with his will and they would beat him.
http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/19/00/38/35/dpfjw810.jpg
Im pretty sure it was Reality warping of high levels.......

BrolyBlack
I just read this

MOD took down MM who was = Classic Beyonder.

MOD easily the secod most powerful being ever on panel

He wiped out an entire universe by waving his hand, effortlessly killed all the cosmic beings in untold universes .

I would place him in second

TOA
MOD
Beyonder
LT

Mr Master
no expression .... laughing out loud

Btw ...

... aside from the fact that classic MM never seen/met/or even existed during the MOD affair,

... classic MM was never = to classic Beyonder.

Classic Beyonder transacted on levels unimaginable to even classic Owen.

---------------------------------------------------------

And, considering Owen's fluctuation of power level in accordance with his mindset,
there's no way for us to determine
how powerful that particular retconned Owen was in the MOD saga.

I've seen Owen as limited as 'town-scale' only a couple years ago.(Dark-Reign)

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He wiped out an entire universe by waving his hand never happened

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.