Luke vs Anakin ( Space Battle )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Both are in starfighters they are 100% accustomed to, shields and firepower are equal for both.

Who is the better pilot?

carthage
Iirc Anakin was fighting The Invisible hand all by himself and dodging everything Grievous threw at him in LoE.

Luke has some good feats of his own though

SunRazer
Anakin.

EmperorSidious2
Anakin

Dark-Kenshin
Although his feats in combat were less than impressive, his piloting skills in tonight's episode of Rebels easily establish him as the best pilot in galactic history. He was soloing the Rebel's flagships with a tie fighter alone and would've killed everyone if not for his sudden decision to want everyone alive. Anakin. No question.

Angelalex242
I think Luke just might take his dad as of FOTJ. Awesome as Anakin is, it's his strength in the Force that makes him so. Luke is stronger, so...

DarthAnt66
LMFAO ^

NTJack0
Anakin wins, but Luke gives him a good fight.

Angelalex242
...Think it through.

The ability Luke and Anakin are both using is 'Force Piloting.'

It is a thing, ya know. It's why Luke turned off his targeting computer. I doubt Anakin ever used one. Not even TPM Anakin.

DarthAnt66
no expression

Dark-Kenshin
Han seems to be a better pilot than Luke so I wouldn't be too sure.

Angelalex242
So does Wedge Antilles. Not sure we can prove either of those things.

Lord Stark
Anakin, also that move he pulled in Rebels where he flew his tie in reverse while taking them down was unreal.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Angelalex242
So does Wedge Antilles. Not sure we can prove either of those things.

Not convinced at all that Wedge is a better pilot than Luke, especially after the Shadows of Mindor.

Probably Anakin, yeah.

Darth Thor
Well Luke destroyed the Death Star when he just began his training. Shadows of the Empire comic book also mentions what a threat Luke's becoming due to his piloting skills. So you know by ROTJ he'll be one bad ass pilot.

That said, piloting is kind of Anakin's forte, so Anakin wins (especially after seeing the Rebels S2 Pilot).

But Luke puts up a good fight. And if it was against anyone else then Luke would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.